wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I had found a Bronze Tinsel on the AP and promptly abandoned it after.

Why? I may never know. I would go back in time and slap myself if I could.

Got myself egg-locked day before DC's birthday and potential egg-release. >.<

Got myself egg-locked day before DC's birthday and potential egg-release. >.<

Yeah, i am also egglocked. Hopefully the realease is a bunch of awesome hybrids. rolleyes.gifwink.gif

I'm hatchielocked and hopefully getting another egg (beautiful tinsel checker <3) but hopefully most of my hatchies will grow up tmr.

i can't be nice anymore. i was giving away a 4th gen shimmer from the Departure thread and someone claimed it and killed it. i was view bombed last week too. someone is jealous smile.gif

i can't be nice anymore. i was giving away a 4th gen shimmer from the Departure thread and someone claimed it and killed it. i was view bombed last week too. someone is jealous smile.gif

Ouch, that really hurts. Make everything two-way, so that if somebody kills it, you at least know who it was. As for the viewbombing, that's happened to me a few times lately - I don't want to hide my scroll/take my name off my dragons, but I might have to.

I take my name off my dragons so that I don't get people coming after me when I catch rare cbs. As for them killing it? Boo shame on them. If you want to make sure that a person would really take good care of it, then i recommend take an egg and leave an egg. And as for viewbombing, I always fog my eggs no matter rare or common until they are under 5 days and 15 hours. It works for me and they don't end up getting viewbombed.

I take my name off my dragons so that I don't get people coming after me when I catch rare cbs. As for them killing it? Boo shame on them. If you want to make sure that a person would really take good care of it, then i recommend take an egg and leave an egg. And as for viewbombing, I always fog my eggs no matter rare or common until they are under 5 days and 15 hours. It works for me and they don't end up getting viewbombed.

I've also had to take my name of my dragon's page because someone was viewbombing me. I don't get why someone has to be so heartless. If they made an account and asked me to breed them something I'd most likely say yes. I've gifted plenty of dragons in the past. Only time I really trade for anything is when I need something specific. :/

Dumb thing I did recently was release a dragon instead of breeding it. The only positive note was that it was messy.

Shame on whoever did that. Seriously, not cool! You have been such a generous spirit for the Cave. <3 Please don't let this evil toad stop you!

I bred an egg I want to keep, when I was trying to be ready to unlock for the Birthday event. I need a little more self-discipline. rolleyes.gif

That's so heartless! I wonder who it was sad.gif I'm so sorry!

Got myself egg-locked yesterday... then my paper and chicken eggs hatched today, leaving 2 open spots. Then I accepted this nice Cheese egg from the gifting thread or something, and then I just couldn't resist this awesome trade offer I saw in the official trading thread: A 2G Almandine for a 2G or CB Pyrope. biggrin.gif

I didn't realize it's nearly DC's birthday (is it tomorrow?), and I'm nearly egglocked. D:

I didn't realize it's nearly DC's birthday (is it tomorrow?), and I'm nearly egglocked. D:

It is.

That said, really shouldn't have looked through the AP..

At least I have two slots open. I should, anyway, assuming nothing amazing crops up.

I assumed the birthday was actually on the 22nd (tomorrow) and so, managed to make myself scroll-locked with multiple tinselkins/prizekins for the big event. dry.gif I hope the releases won't be too rare..

I assumed the birthday was actually on the 22nd (tomorrow) and so, managed to make myself scroll-locked with multiple tinselkins/prizekins for the big event. dry.gif I hope the releases won't be too rare..

It's looking like a Drake and Two-headed to go along with the definite Pygmy, so they might not be the most popular eggs out there.

I abandoned a 5th gen silver tinsel with a nice lineage and a 2nd gen avatar of creation in order to make room for the new eggs. I just hope it was worth it.

edit: also accidentally produced an inbred egg that got auto'd so i can't even get rid of it... dammit.

Edited by _DJ_ Blaze

abandoned a 2nd gen cold after trying for months to breed it out

; o;

Threw away a new pygmy egg in favor of something I could have easily gotten at a later date. u_u