wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Got frustrated over missing Gemshards in the AP because they're dropping lots.

Finally caught one.

It's one of my babies.

Welp.

Okay then xd.png

*tosses egg back to the AP*

Apparently, this is how quick a game of "quick, catch the eggs" turned into "no, avoid the eggs". xd.png

Edited by Pandalf

Finally caught one.

It's one of my babies.

Welp.

Okay then xd.png

*tosses egg back to the AP*

Apparently, this is how quick a game of "quick, catch the eggs" turned into "no, avoid the eggs". xd.png

My gain, though! I got one of your Gemshard eggs. smile.gif

Her reasoning was I have the potential to kill dragons by biting eggs.  She also turned someone down because they had a neglected on their scroll because she said that person was unfit to raise dragons. 

....But everyone has the potential to kill eggs. No vampires needed. And neglected dragons take more careful attention to successfully raise than anything else I know of. I'm starting to wonder if this person was trolling you and the others. dry.gif

Finally caught one.

It's one of my babies.

I've done that before! I sometimes use the AP to grab CB commons, to shave a day or two off their time. And since I was having trouble with my Deep Sea x Silver pairs, I went to find another Deep Sea to see if a change of mates would help. Found one of my own rejects, of course. rolleyes.gif

Her reasoning was I have the potential to kill dragons by biting eggs.  She also turned someone down because they had a neglected on their scroll because she said that person was unfit to raise dragons.  I am beginning to think I am better off not getting the egg.

Pet peeve - Neglected makers work far harder for Neglecteds than anyone typically works for any other dragon. Those things are hard to make and require a lot of time and energy and love and luck.

You were probably better off not getting the egg tbh. This person sounds a wee bit off their rocker. Literally anyone can kill an egg, it doesn't take a vamp or a week of waiting. And if you promised not to vamp or Neglect or w/e the new prize, I don't really see what the problem is.

They might also be pretty young. I know that I've said things while I was young which I cringed at later in life. xd.png Anyway, that's enough talking about another user.

Edited by Tehya Faye

....But everyone has the potential to kill eggs. No vampires needed. And neglected dragons take more careful attention to successfully raise than anything else I know of. I'm starting to wonder if this person was trolling you and the others. dry.gif

Some people just don't understand how hard it is to get an army of Vamps or even a single Neglected... or maybe she really is young. Who knows.

As for stupid/silly things... I was losing interest in DC, so I decided to abandon a good majority of my dragons, barring certain ones like rares, holidays, and my (I'm pretty sure) CB Vamp. My interest has returned, but now I sort of regret dumping them all. /shrug.

Leaving for a few months. I conveniently missed the Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's day, and Easter stuff.

Also being egg-locked when i find a really cool egg. (though this happens to everyone...)

Just missed a leetle tree...argh! I saw it there, clicked away, clicked back and someone else got it.

I never get CB rares....seriously.

Overburdened on a CB Silver sad.gif

Oh shoot thats gotta suck. I always have this issue of checking out the biomes when I'm locked.

Edited by RecycledHeart

Just missed off the first and only Green Copper i've seen in the Cave. sad.gif How rare are these?

I've seen over 3 in the Volcano in the past but only 1 in the Coast..

Edit: I've missed another! Again! *sigh* Oh well. Thank you for the statistics, shadow.

Edited by lovecats99

Just missed off the first and only Green Copper i've seen in the Cave. sad.gif How rare are these?

I've seen over 3 in the Volcano in the past but only 1 in the Coast..

Generally it goes Brown<Red<Green.

Accidently grabbed a Dorsal in the cave, because I forgot what egg the description was for. It was a happy mistake, though, because it's an alt. happy.gif

Wanted to use a Purple to Fertilize my Tan Ridge, but was going on auto pilot and accidentally bred the two. Of course they had an egg, which auto-abandoned so now I can't even kill it to rectify the mistake. I'm very picky about my pairings, so this upsets me.

Grab an egg with gold in its description... i really thought it was a Gold. dry.gif

Okay tradingfodder in 5 hours. Golden Wywern are one of my favourites but at the moment i need CB Whites...

Just missed 2 spessies and a green copper in the Coast -___-

I saw them all and kept refreshing like that was the click button :')

I feel so freakin' stupid right now...

HWTT- hunting while too tired. Kept clicking on instead of hovering over, so I have tossed a half dozen unwanted cbs to the AP over the last few days.

Just missed 2 spessies and a green copper in the Coast -___-

I saw them all and kept refreshing like that was the click button :')

I feel so freakin' stupid right now...

That was literally me. And I missed a gold because of that stupid lag from the top of the hour.

That was literally me. And I missed a gold because of that stupid lag from the top of the hour.

Whenever the lag comes rushing through, I always spam click the biome i'm in to hopefully get to be one of the first to see the new range of eggs. It does work sometimes (thats how I got my first CB Gold, after all.) Though it does depend on your internet connection in which case, the lag can be pretty unfair and frustrating. But just keep trying and i'm sure you'll grab one soon! happy.gif

Blame the lag, tis always the lag!

Also, saw a nice dandy copper, then clicked on ahead to the next biome. You know how this ends.

eta: missed a spes. >.>

Edited by Pandalf

Whenever the lag comes rushing through, I always spam click the biome i'm in to hopefully get to be one of the first to see the new range of eggs. It does work sometimes (thats how I got my first CB Gold, after all.) Though it does depend on your internet connection in which case, the lag can be pretty unfair and frustrating. But just keep trying and i'm sure you'll grab one soon! happy.gif

Lol, I already have a pair of cb golds and a cb silver when I went on my trip to Belgium. Really I just need a cb gold for an iou now but the connection where I'am at sucks and blows.

Bred a Thuwed with the intention of gifting in the Thuwed thread - forgot to check for lock, so it auto-abandoned dry.gif.

Ugh! I was trying to breed a white from male white x female red. Just prior I had been breeding some eggs to autoabandoned, so had locked myself with some random eggs. I forgot to dump them before trying to breed the white. Of course, the only white out of all my breedings was the first one that got dumped, and the rest were reds. >_<

Accidentally took a gilded bloodscale because it had the word 'glitter' in it. >.<

Although, it does have the word 'mud' in it (cool code) so I'll gift it to the notice/departure board.

I see a Dino. Missed it. 24 hours later: See another one - missed it. Both because I saw them, and dismissed them, thinking they were commons. >.<