wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Was "overburdened" when clicking on a green copper. Pooh sad.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Never thought that i would happen to me... I autoabandonend an egg i just bred. laugh.gif

I bred it to gift it to someone in particular. *sigh* next time it's just the second egg from this pair.

Good night!

^+1 to "I accidentally auto'ed an egg meant to be a gift". -_-

I was trying to breed for someone who needed a Red Nebula from Brute but kept getting Brutes or the wrong color Neb. Got a Nebula on the first try but it autoabandoned. I checked on it later and of course it had turned red...

NOOO!! I just saw an Almandine... and thought it was a Pyrope because I.. never see any rares in the cave. I automatically assumed I was in the Volcano... AAAH!!

gg someone just dropped a 2nd gen tinsel hatchie and i stared at it in awe

of course i missed it </3

Edited by Doublelift

gg someone just dropped a 2nd gen tinsel hatchie and i stared at it in awe

of course i missed it </3

I'm not sure if you should be posting other people's dragons, especially if they're still growing.... I know it's not a written rule or anything but lots of users enjoy confidentiality, I know I would in cases of my dragons and especially my 2gen prizes.

I think it's better to assume that the owner of that Tinsel would like it a secret or at least want to reveal it in their own time, than to have them become upset that their creature has been publicised. Just my opinion. :3

Anyways... I had a trade that I wanted to post on EATW, but since my scroll is hidden I had to unhide my growing creatures to post the trade. I thought since it was only going to be a few days it would be fine, but an hour or two later my eggs that had 0 views before are now pushing 700. I checked all the active clicksites from the list in the wiki and my growing creatures are on all of them, lol.

Edited by suskekun222

I'm not sure if you should be posting other people's dragons, especially if they're still growing.... I know it's not a written rule or anything but lots of users enjoy confidentiality, I know I would in cases of my dragons and especially my 2gen prizes.

I think it's better to assume that the owner of that Tinsel would like it a secret or at least want to reveal it in their own time, than to have them become upset that their creature has been publicised. Just my opinion. :3

Anyways... I had a trade that I wanted to post on EATW, but since my scroll is hidden I had to unhide my growing creatures to post the trade. I thought since it was only going to be a few days it would be fine, but an hour or two later my eggs that had 0 views before are now pushing 700. I checked all the active clicksites from the list in the wiki and my growing creatures are on all of them, lol.

now that you've said that, i removed the link.

thanks for saying smile.gif

It was just in about in one second or less a CB Gold was taken in the Alpine by not me sad.gif

I do not know if that is possible or what but congrats whoever got it cause you have really fast hands!

It was just in about in one second or less a CB Gold was taken in the Alpine by not me sad.gif

I do not know if that is possible or what but congrats whoever got it cause you have really fast hands!

Talk has been going around lately of it golds being taken so fast by scripters.

ah, i missed that one too! sad.gif

well congrats to the person who got it, they do have really quick reactions ><

I've had that twice this week (Alpine and Forest), and once with an Almandine (WEEP). I was pretty sure it was a combination of my internet flagging and others' fast clicking, though. I hope it isn't scripters! :v

I've had that twice this week (Alpine and Forest), and once with an Almandine (WEEP). I was pretty sure it was a combination of my internet flagging and others' fast clicking, though. I hope it isn't scripters! :v

Just saw another one in the Forest, I think it was taken by the same person since they fogged it after. I do not know just could be a coincidence that a person tends to fog it right after they catch it.

I did not notice it till a few seconds after since I was doing something else so I glanced over it sleep.gif

Congrats to who got it again biggrin.gif

okay, now im really starting to think it's a scripter x.x

cannot do anything really about it since they keep fogging there eggs and we should not put the blame to early since it could just be the same person with a really good catcher instinct or a coincidence and there is actually 2 people.

Edited by lollipop00

Just saw another one in the Forest, I think it was taken by the same person since they fogged it after. I do not know just could be a coincidence that a person tends to fog it right after they catch it.

okay, now im really starting to think it's a scripter x.x

Well, this is long overdue, but...

I have seen a total of 3 CB Golds, and 3 CB Silvers.

I missed all 3 CB Golds but snagged all 3 CB Silvers. My friends couldn't believe their eyes when they saw I got 3 CB Silvers xd.png.

My friend Serene had seen 2 CB Golds in 5 minutes, in a row, 2 weeks ago in the Alpine. She was so mad since she was egglocked!

Edited by Stellaluna22

missed another metal :/ its definitely by the same person since ALL 3 of the eggs today i saw were fogged

missed another metal :/ its definitely by the same person since ALL 3 of the eggs today i saw were fogged

Could be a scripter or just someone insanely fast. But I've noticed the same person since two months ago and they only go after CB Golds, since I can still catch CB Silvers and the CB Silvers that I've missed still have visible pages. The moment the Golds are gone they're fogged, which is too fast for someone to do by hand.

I did not notice it till a few seconds after since I was doing something else so I glanced over it sleep.gif

cannot do anything really about it since they keep fogging there eggs and we should not put the blame to early since it could just be the same person with a really good catcher instinct or a coincidence and there is actually 2 people.

I was just reading on the Congrats thread and a very happy someone that had caught a CB Gold posted just before you. People should always hide their rare eggs as soon as caught because if the one that missed is a jealous person, they go back with View and all of the sudden a vulnerable egg is being viewbombed.

To everybody saying that the catcher is too fast. Unless you are using a script (joke) you manually replacing Get with View and clicking will be always slower than clicking the egg, Actions and Hide.

Stupid me: influenced wrong an egg, the goal was to have a pair. Headdesk sad.gif

Edited by NotBambi

Refreshing over a Silver in the AP because I confused it with the Grey next to it .-.

Was too busy staring and trying to ensure it didn't get too many clicks, to remember to influence my first third gen prize dragon's gender. Now I'm almost in tears hoping and praying it comes out right =/

I'm beginning to suspect that trying to trade for things I need to offer in other trades is a stupid thing for me to do.

I'm beginning to suspect that trying to trade for things I need to offer in other trades is a stupid thing for me to do.

That's indeed a very frustrating thing to attempt. I've given up on this method entirely.

^ Or maybe sending more PMs would help, but I'm bad at that. (Spending half an hour for each short message because I don't know how it sounds for the recipient is also a stupid thing to do, I guess.)

My brain, right now:

Oh no, I missed the 5-minute shuffle.

Maybe I should set the timer on my phone for the next one.

Oh, I wanted to set the timer for later today so I don't forget that other thing I want to do.

*sets timer*

Oh, ... missed the 5-minute shuffle again.

I have the attention span of a oh look an interesting website!

(Spending half an hour for each short message because I don't know how it sounds for the recipient is also a stupid thing to do, I guess.)

I'm so guilty of this. So so guilty. xd.png Unless I really know the recipient well it's going to take me a while to write a message since I wouldn't want to annoy them.

Egg-locking myself with high-time traded prizes, lineage projects, and such, the day before DC's birthday. I'm probably going to be kicking myself tomorrow. xd.png