bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

For the first time since the site started having issues, I was able to do some cleaning and add some dragons. Hope this is a good sign!

Haven't been able to do anything that would require communication between DC and AoND before today..but now, everything seems to be working fine, biggrin.gif

same for me! AoND is completely working for me <33 so happy to have it back! the lineage viewer is working just fine as well c:

got my dragons in today finally!!!

hope everything goods well with your host provider and your site.

Edited by terminallypisces

haven't been able to add my dragons to AoND since it started having problems. I tried to use it today and everything worked. could add my scroll view lineages together, look at scroll statistics etc....

I managed to get in again last night - maybe 1 am, Cavetime, and got in again just now. I then decided to the Health option and the Fogged option, and got a 504. I tried each option alone, and got my scroll back in both times, so I went back and tried the options together again. Success!

The Scroll Statisitic Checker is also working well, and I am so glad to see the site working again! Maybe it's not perfect yet, but it's still my favorite! <3

The site seems to be back up and fully functional since sometime last evening for me. I hope this means it is fixed for good!

Woohoo! The site is up and working again! xd.png

Fingers crossed that it is fixed! happy.gif

I played around with the stats tool and loading my scroll with the sickness check on, and those worked, so it is looking good so far! smile.gif

YAY seems to be working again, I have gotten in with no problem for two days now.!

can't wait for the whole crowd to come back so the views go up!

Many thanks to bbik for all your hard work and effort in getting the site back up!!!!!

Edited by dragonpuck

Was able to add my eggs last night. smile.gif

Thank you so much for working so hard to get the site up and running again, bbik!

Don't forget to thank Agrona, too! She did a lot of the work, really, since AoND is on her hosting account. I haven't heard any specific details about the current status, so I'm going to keep the warning message up for a bit longer, but I'm hoping it continues working now that it finally is again!

Thank you, bbik and Agrona. It's nice to have the site back up and running again.

Thank you, bbik and Agrona!

All of your hard work is appreciated! happy.gif

Thanks for the hard work. AoND has got to be one of my favorite places. Finally got to enter my scroll for my Guardian of Nature to grow up

Thank you both for your hard work, it is greatly appreciated!

I added my whole scroll just fine smile.gif No problem and no error message. I'm so glad as AoND is my fave hatchery, I've missed it. Fingers crossed it keeps working now.