bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

It wasn't working at all for me yesterday, same old problems, but I tried just a little while ago today and it worked perfectly. Not a bit of lag, and everything I did worked great - adding my dragons, clicking on/removing/adding dragons to the ER/nursery. I'm in Tennessee, if it makes any difference. smile.gif

I have to say I really appreciate all the work that's been going into getting the site working again. I can imagine how frustrating this has been.

Tried Scroll Statistics, lineage checker, inbred checker, adding my scroll, and none of them worked last night. Got the message about possible DC lag, except in some cases, where it just timed out (Scroll Statistics, as an example).

Just now, tried Scroll Statistics again and it gave the message, "Failure to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later."

Hopefully with the statistics generated by our collective site access, the ISP will look further into what is causing this.

Yeah, when it works it works very well. It is working again right now for me and I was able to add dragons, clean up the ER, and use the lineage viewer. If one thing works, its seems it all does.

ETA: Maryland, USA if that is important.

Edited by purplehaze

Nassau, Bahamas. Front page and add scroll page load fine, but it won't actually load the actual add scroll page once I've typed my name in.

From California, again, and I just managed to load my scroll again, so I'm doing a little cleanup on the viewing page. <3 Don't know how long it will last, though as the view page is moving pretty slow.

I'm still getting that same "Failure to connect" message as well and I live in Tennessee.

Same here.

So glad their back, i love this site. It's my favorite hatchery

It worked for me now, when it didn't this morning. I did not add my eggs, though. I will not until this site is fully functional.

I got the lineage viewer to work this evening, oh how I have missed that! I was able to get my scroll updated, I entered my older hatchlings as test subjects.

Earlier today I only got failure to connect with dc, though in the wee hours before bed last night (pacific coast night owl standards tongue.gif ) I was able to enter scroll. It is very much off and on with connection. I wonder if it has to do with time of day, non peak business hours from US standpoint have been when I have been able to get through. Anyway I am in Washington state, US if that helps narrow things down.

Looking forward to things running as they should. I am in withdrawal, I've been missing the action trackers (yay for having them back!), lineage viewer, scroll stats... *twitch*

Worked fine for me for a couple of hours in the morning and then didn't work right for me until about 30 minutes ago.

Its not working for me when I tried to add my scroll. I keep getting the failure to connect to DC msg again and again.

Non of them work for me. I can load the relevant pages and tabs but I can't do anything. Failure msg all the time.

I am in Melb, Australia, if it helps.

Michigan, USA; I haven't been able to add in my scroll at all. From yesterday night until now, I only get the "Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later." message. I can load the other pages fine, but I'll click around some more to see if I can give any more feedback. <3

Got on after several attempts. Added eggs yesterday, then headed off for the night. One of my eggs got sick from too many views and was unable to remove it. Thankfully, fog takes care of that.

Added new eggs today, site and scroll seem to be working for me now, but weren't two hours ago.

Saratoga County, NY

Buenos Aires, Argentina. Last night I got the can't connect message. A couple minutes ago I could add my dragons without problems. Scroll statistics working too.

Thank you bbik for all your hard work wub.gif

Everything seems to be working today (yesterday not at all) Keeping fingers crossed.

Report from Germany: seconding Naughtrish's experience. Didn't work yesterday, but does work without problems today.

Yay! Thank you so much for the work you're putting into this, bbik!

It's currently not working for me

It works perfectly fine for me right now, but it does seem to have a problem with removing grown dragons and moveing hatchlings from the nest to nursery, there was a lot of grown dragons for the small amount of all the eggs/hatchlings, so I guess it looks strange. Also when I didn't remove some hatchlings from the egg part of the ER (checking first if staying there a bit longer won't hurt them of course xd.png) they just sat there for what seemd like forever. I can remove them manually just fine though, I can't work because I need to keep AoND clean. OCD much? xd.png

Anyway I don't think it's safe to keep your unwatched ER dragons there for now, better remove them when going away from computer untill it will be fixed fully, I do need to work xd.png. Good luck.

Edited by Psycho_R

I got a fail to connect earlier this morning, but just now was able to get on, remove some ERs, add a hatchling from my scroll that has been very slow to gender but won't be harmed by extra views, and even generate scroll stats for my 2700+ dragons with no problem.

It just seems so random. I can get on when others can't, but then I can't at the same time that others are saying they can.

At any rate I am very glad to have the action trackers back. They work whether anything else does or not and I really depend on them.

site still down. I am in Ontario Canada.

Have been receiving the dragon cave lagging message. Received the internal server error today port 80.