bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

You guys sure it's not an ad or something setting it off? I've been there twice and no warnings and have ABP. I may just be getting on the site when it's not being attacked as others said themselves they've been on it without any warning.

I use adblock plus as well and it is setting it off.

Edited by Airashii-Tsuki

I use adblock plus as well and it is setting it off.

Oh alright just wondered. All I know is I must be going there when it's not under attack or something cuz my anti-virus isn't going off and FF isn't blocking the site from me.

I managed to find a page from the site to get to to view the dragons for now if it helps any until it is fixed. I shall keep it open to give views for a while.

Fixed? Please let me know if any issues still show up, since it sounds like this one's different from the last, but resetting things should still work. A hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) may help if it doesn't seem to update properly.

I got the trojan warning too, but I'm also having javascript issues -- site says 'java not detected' when mine is enabled and updated.

JavaScript and Java are very different beasts. The site uses JavaScript, but does not use Java at all. So if there are "issues" with Java, unfortunately, that sounds like it's something tied to this stupid hacking. If it tries sending you anywhere, do not do what it says!

You guys sure it's not an ad or something setting it off?

I never did get ads set up again, so that's not going to be the case, ever (until/if I do get it set up, anyhow!).

I never did get ads set up again, so that's not going to be the case, ever (until/if I do get it set up, anyhow!).

Oh alright I just wondered. smile.gif Hopefully this is all solved now. happy.gif

Looks normal now. Not getting notification from Chrome about any problems.

Every thing is working for me as well.

Yes it should be safe again, for those people with little or no protection I recommend not going to the allure for 24 hours. Just a safe factor.

Yes it should be safe again, for those people with little or no protection I recommend not going to the allure for 24 hours. Just a safe factor.

For people with little or no protection I'd advise to not go there until bbik's server-friend is back in town and can patch whatever security vulnerability is being taken advantage of... since it was just exploited a couple days ago too.

so i am wondering is anyone else having problems with this site???? My firewall program blocks this site every time I try to load it and says that it is blocking a TROJAN. So if you do not have protection on your computer you could be infected and I sure hope that this gets fixed soon as I love this fan site.

Site isn't being blocked for me nor am I getting any alerts from my virus program.

so i am wondering is anyone else having problems with this site???? My firewall program blocks this site every time I try to load it and says that it is blocking a TROJAN. So if you do not have protection on your computer you could be infected and I sure hope that this gets fixed soon as I love this fan site.

Perhaps your computer (or one of the servers along the way) cached an infected file and is loading that instead of the current site. What is online right now is perfectly safe. Have you tried a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5)?

Just went to add my eggs and I got a message that a trojan virus was blocked. I use kaspersky antivirus. I visit this site daily and this is the first time the message popped up.

My AVG is giving me a warning on AoND this morning:

Threat: Exploit Blackhole Exploit Kit (type 2722)

Object name: www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Clickbox.html

Severity:  High

State: Secured

Identified by: Online Shield

Date: 15/08/2013, 7:42:55 AM

The object was blocked, but AVG has this page on the threat, http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/website-safet...U&utm_medium=OS

I hope this helps. I need my AoND! <3

Again! So sorry this is happening! My AVG is giving me the same warning on all pages of the site. sad.gif

I just got the same message dragongrrl did. I'm also using Chrome. I wasn't seeing this yesterday.

I just got the same message dragongrrl did. I'm also using Chrome. I wasn't seeing this yesterday.

Everything was fine the first time I went to the site this morning, too, probably around 9am cave time, so it is recent.

Everything was fine the first time I went to the site this morning, too, probably around 9am cave time, so it is recent.

My 7 AM is 10 AM, Cavetime, so yes, it is recent.

I'm on Firefox 22.0 here.

I am getting these warnings too.. Screenshot

And uh.. I refreshed the page to see if I would get the warnings again, and this showed up..? blink.gif

And after another refresh, it was back to normal ... and I doubt my computer "did" that..?

Same story with blocking.Use Opera - Antivirus NOD32 .I still can use the site,by teh way, but those warnings annoys me

Yup. I'm getting it too. Says its the "blackhole virus".

Me too - avira picked it up. It seems to be connected to the clock.

Me too - avira picked it up. It seems to be connected to the clock.

I have my Javascript off, so I'm not seeing the clock, but I'm still getting threat notices.

I did e-mail bbik, just because this seems like something she would want to know about ASAP.