bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

No luck all day today from Maryland and I have tried at least 3 different times. I just get "Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later."

"Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later."

In Colorado Both yesterday and today

My son Roekerd tried it a couple of hours ago and he got through, just before going to bed.

I just tried it too now and I was also able to include my hatchies.

I don't dare to include eggs, but the hatchies 'll be fine.

Thanks for the work to get it up again!

Everything's working smoothly right now for me, even starring to remove adults and fogged in the viewer. That's a first since the troubles began. *cautiously optimistic*

I'm in Minnesota, USA, and it's ~7pm Central Time.

ETA: ...aaaand back to not working, as of ~10pm. sad.gif Still not working this morning either, ~10:30am.

Edited by ShaladorsLady

I haven't been able to remove the adults and the hatchlings from the page. I'll try again soon. sad.gif

Edit.: tried again and now the server is not working.

Edited by NekoA

I was able to add my dragons with my last post, but now I can't add them again. I'll keep trying.

I've tried about every 3 or 4 hours to get in today, without any luck. The pages load quickly until I go to enter my scroll. Then it hisses, and groans, and whines, finally coming back with the fateful message,

"Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later."

sad.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Worked fine yesterday and it won't connect. Still In CT.

still not letting me add my scroll

Good luck

Those poor little hatchies in ER I hope the owner realises and manages to fog them. I couldn't remove them (or the adults)by clicking on the star (there was no message either ) the links are working but not the stars

If this isn't torture I don't know what is. I can see the lineage viewer and I can input the data, but every time I submit it tells me it's too laggy or still down *cries* I can't wait till AoND is back to properly working order!!

Same here! And my experiment's ToD is TONIGHT!!! *freaks out*

It's back to not working for me right now, too. I hope they're finally working out what the problem is, so poor bbik can finally relax.

its evry upsetting to see my main hatchery broken sad.gif

feels so strange not placing my eggies and hatchies there...

I miss AOND, too!

Tried to connect and got the DC lag message.

Hopefully all of this will assist bbik's ISP.

*crosses fingers for bbik*

Was able to get the ER to work for about 30 minutes, then at about 6:34 PM EST this showed up:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at www.coup-detat.info Port 80

Only thing computer was doing the entire time it was working was refreshing in the ER and playing a music video (worked the entire time just fine, so don't think that would've caused it?).

Everywhere other than the ER for me is now giving me the DC lag message.

Like many others I get the same "Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later."

Hope you get it resolved

I just tried the lineage viewer to see a possible pairing, and got the "Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later." message. Hope this helps!

Worked for me just now (noon CDT) - was able to update my eggs & hatchies & do some clearing of adults & dead eggs.

ETA: 1:37p CDT... back to "Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later."

Edited by JaneMcAsh

It is working right now for me, too.

After several days of not being able to access at all, I have been able to 'sometimes' add eggs and give some views over the last few days. It's still very much a hit and miss connection though.

I was finally able to add my eggs hatchies like a few minutes ago. I hope it's back up again. *is giving views until it goes down again, which hopefully it won't*

I was able to add my eggs again. I'm starting to wonder if it's specific to what time I try.

I'm able to add eggs and hatchlings now (although for sickness purposes, I'm not going to start adding until it works properly). [i'm in England and tried around 8:45PM if it helps at all.]

Good luck, bbik - thanks for keeping us updated. :3