bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

It was not a false positive. sad.gif However, it should be cleaned up now. Hard refreshes (Ctrl + F5) may be required to force the JavaScript files to reload, but if there are still problems after that, please let me know!

It was not a false positive. sad.gif However, it should be cleaned up now. Hard refreshes (Ctrl + F5) may be required to force the JavaScript files to reload, but if there are still problems after that, please let me know!

I'm so sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you have it cleaned up.

I guess this means users may be infected? I warned some people on Facebook, but many of them didn't take the warning so who knows.

Avast still warns the user, but I don't know if it's because it hasn't updated yet. Depends on how it was detecting it beforehand.

It was not a false positive. sad.gif  However, it should be cleaned up now.  Hard refreshes (Ctrl + F5) may be required to force the JavaScript files to reload, but if there are still problems after that, please let me know!

Sophos is reporting that it detected "Mal/Iframe-AO" and blocked the content.

Ctrl+F5 is not doing anything different from just F5 for me - is it just my computer then?

I am running firefox 22.0.

Edit: So this has something to do with java? My java version is 7.25, in case it helps.

Edited by Ha-Ki

It will show dragons on the ER page, and on the section to input your scroll name but not at all on the home page. I cant clean the ER now.

Edited by ainisarie

There is a link on the "giving views" in the welcome text. That viewer works.

Clock is gone for me too (The hour, minute & second hands that is).

When I go to http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/ it just gives me a welcome message and doesn't show any dragons.

Fixed, take two? Whoever did the first hack apparently did another around lunchtime yesterday, and I had no access to fix it until just now. I'm not sure where the root problem lies, but Agrona is on vacation right now with limited ability to get online herself. I have a proper backup of the clean version of the site now, though (I hadn't been saving the handful of minor changes I've made lately... That'll teach me!), so if it happens again, it'll be a very simple matter of overwriting the pages. That said, if anyone does see a problem with how things work now, please let me know. It should be fine, but we all know how technology can be!

So this has something to do with java?

This has no connection to Java. Java and JavaScript are two very different beasts, despite the confusingly similar names.

This "Fix" fixed it for me smile.gif Thank you.

Thanks, bbik! Everything seems to be fine, now.

I went to the ER, clicked on an egg, and found the egg has 4 days and 1 hour left. Is that a glitch or DC allows 4d1h egg to hatch now?

I went to the ER, clicked on an egg, and found the egg has 4 days and 1 hour left. Is that a glitch or DC allows 4d1h egg to hatch now?

Some of the ERs do take "4 day 1 hr" eggs....not all of them tho. They are actually eggs with 4 days 30 min or less. In other words, within half hour of being able to hatch, but the timer still says 1 hr.

Edited by ainisarie

They are actually eggs with 4 days 30 min or less.

They used to be (back then when you could see eggs saying "0 hours" - nowadays they die the moment the clock is down to 0), but now it can mean anything between 4 days 1 hour and 4 days 1 minute.

Actually, no, when an egg first says 4d 1hr, the ER will still read it as a 4d 1 hr egg. It takes another 30 min before it will accept it in the ER. It may very briefly say 4 d 1 hr, then changes to 4 days. Meantime the egg page is still showing that 1 hr. (Much practice with 4 day 1 hr eggs from the AP. laugh.gif )

Because older ERs internally still subtract those 30 minutes ... newer ones don't.

I saw this message in another hatchery:

There was a recent update to the Dragcave server, which prevents users from generating any OV und UV at all if to many OV have been generated from a single IP address in a certain period of time.

Will this have the effect of making it impossible to hatch ND Experiments using the ER Viewer?

The front page shows no dragon - again.

I know I can use the popup viewer, but it's easier for me to do cleaning on the front page.

I know I can use the popup viewer, but it's easier for me to do cleaning on the front page.

I'm having the same problem.

Same here, also the clock hands are not showing up at all.

Because older ERs internally still subtract those 30 minutes ... newer ones don't.

It's nothing to do with age, it's just spitting back the available data.

Will this have the effect of making it impossible to hatch ND Experiments using the ER Viewer?

I'm not sure where that statement came from or when it started making the rounds, nor am I sure if it may have at one point been true. I suspect, however, that someone got confused about the 15:1 cap and assumed absolutely no views could be given, rather than no more (by anyone) to that dragon until another UV was given. Whatever the background, views have not worked that way while I have been on DC, so no, it will not have any effect on ND experiments.

Bleh. Fixed, again. Try a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) if anything still doesn't seem to work quite right. I've contacted Agrona again, but at last report, she was on vacation with very limited access to technology, so if she still is, we may have to wait a while longer before we can come up with a more permanent fix.

Thanks. It's working fine for me now smile.gif

Every things back for me as well.

Eggs are missing from the main page again as is the clock arms and numbers.