bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

I am in Louisiana, USA and whenever I go to the site it loads fine and quickly, but I get the "Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later." message. When I try to generate a scroll banner, it keeps resetting itself every time I try to set the colors for the banner.

However, I can get to the various pages of the site just fine without any slow down or lag in loading of the site itself.

Thanks for everything you do bbik biggrin.gif. I am definitely suffering from AoND withdrawal (laugh.gif) and thank you for all of the time and effort you have put into figuring this out.

Aaaaand, stopped working for me for today (tonight actually) sad.gif all those poor metallick in the ER sad.gif

I added my eggs and hatchlings and removed hatched/grown ER dragons from the main page no problem.

And in case this matters, I connected from Moscow [going home tomorrow T.T]

Edited by Pokemonfan13

Virginia USA; Can load the site and users' dragons, but am unable to add my own. I get the "Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later." message.

Just got in again, and the Viewing Window was connecting well enough to let me clean, so I cleared out the fogs and dragons grown beyond each stage for a couple of cycles.

i don't believe it but it worked!

Edit 10:25 pm

ok, its not working again

Edited by kalenakeeper

I'm in Houston, Texas, and having the same problems that rihannalexis cited: pages load quickly, but fail to connect to the cave when I try to access my scroll.

Im in Asia +8 GMT and still getting this message

"Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later." sad.gif

I'm in Camden, Arkansas. Yesterday the site gave me the same can't connect to dc message as others, but I just checked today and it let me view my scroll and add dragons.

I did a fair bit of cleaning earlier, and it was loading very well then, six hours ago. Now it is back to the message when I try to load my scroll, "Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later."

I hope the locations and times will help pinpoint the problem.

(Still posting from California)

It stopped working for me now (Buenos Aires) both the add scroll and the ER page.

Was able to add my scroll for once at the first go. In Conn

Everything seems to be working fine for me, I added my ER-egg, played around with random dragons in the lineage checker, checked my scroll statistics. (I'm in Arizona)

Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later.

That's what I get in all areas.

It worked yesterday, didn't work today. But... There's a major storm rolling through.

Cheers!

C4.

I tried to use the ER refresher yesterday, just hung, then said 404. sad.gif

Just an update. I am in Louisiana, USA and as I posted yesterday I was unable to load my dragons to the site (though I tired several times throughout the daytime and evening), but I was able to move around the site without any slow down or lag. I tried again to load my dragons this morning and I was able to load them this time.

Yay. I was just able to access the site and add my dragons. That's the first time since the troubles started that I was able to do this.

I'm from Michigan, USA, btw.

Yay. I was just able to access the site and add my dragons. That's the first time since the troubles started that I was able to do this.

I'm from Michigan, USA, btw.

I just tried it too, not the first time today though and got this message:

Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later.

I'm from the Netherlands in Europe smile.gif

Houston, Texas - Was able to get in & add my dragons on the first try today! Also was able to do some hatchie/adult cleaning & do a couple of inbreeding checks.

Fredericksburg, VA, USA- Was able to get on to update hatchlings/adults/ERs and use the auto-refresher about two hours ago with about 36 people online, according to the counter. Now I get this message with about 26 people:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache Server at www.coup-detat.info Port 80

Before I was able to get on earlier I got the "Failed to connect to Dragon Cave. Either DC is too laggy, or it is down. Please try again later." message.

Hopefully this info helps. ^^

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou