TJ09

2023-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

On 12/26/2023 at 12:04 AM, D-wing said:

The Speedrun method to get all 17 items and the best? ending.

Reveal hidden contents

Head to bed*  - > Head out - > tailor’s shop - > Talk to Marge  - > About pillows - > About portrait - > About wind-chime - > go to the bakery - > About herb - >  About portrait  - > the outskirts of town - > the cobbler’s shop - > a painting commissioned - > go to the apothecary’s shop  - > About pillows  - >  “I hate to ask...”  - >  About portrait   - > “William says...”  - > “I have a description"  - > About herb - > ‘Summer cress’  - > go to the butcher’s shop - > About pillows - > “Marge was saying..." - > About specific incense - > Head out of town and into the woods - >  left - > deeper into the woods x2 - > Head towards the clearing - > Talk to the starsingers  - >  About wind-chime - > About pillows - > Take the shortcut to the main road - > main road - > Turn back - > right - >  talk with mark - > “Beatrice asked..." - > About pillows - >  About portrait - > Return to the main road - > Follow the road back to town - >   right - >  deeper into the woods - > running water - > downstream x2 - >  to town - > apothecary’s shop - >  About portrait   - > “William says...”   - > “I have a description...”   - > Head into the town center  - >  the bakery - > “Mark said thanks ..." - > the herbalist’s shop  - > Speak with the apprentice  - > ‘Summer cress’  - > go to the tailor’s shop  - >  Talk to Marge - >  some pillows put together - >  make into a pillow - >  Discuss things further  - > specific incense - > "Joe suggested..." - > “I think that’s all I need for now, thanks.” - >  Talk to Marge again - >  some pillows put together - >  make a second pillow - > go to your shop  - > Use the workshop  - >  Assemble the wind chime  - > Talk to Sophie - > “I think I’ve got everything” - >  Hand everything over x2 - > end!

* don't need to talk with Sophie, but if you need to find Temprias: Double-check with Sophie > About Temprias

ps. just found that we could saw our pumpkins (Halloween event) now.

OMG Thank you thank you thank you!!

Is there a step-by-step walkthrough for the game?  I can't get the best ending.

13 minutes ago, Vic said:

Is there a step-by-step walkthrough for the game?  I can't get the best ending.

This order gets me the best result. 

Spoiler

1. Bakery for advice about Herb and Picture.

2. Tailor for string and advice about Starsingers, Picture (description will get you a poor quality picture - so not actually needed), hint re Cobbler and offer re cushions.

3. Butcher for advice about incense and also feathers for Marge.

4. Herbalist Appentice for lower quality herb (unnecessary step).

5. Cobbler to find name of painter after Marge suggested he might know artist.

6. Woods go left to find stone.

7. Starsingers’ clearing for music and feathers for Marge.

8. Woods go right to River to find reeds.

9. Mark in the woods for feathers and picture description.

10. Bakery for chocolate reward.

11. Apothecary for feathers for Marge. Good herb and to paint picture.

12. Oddities for Incense (paying with chocolate).

13. Tailor for cushions x 2.

14. Workshop to make windchime.

The only thing I haven't sussed out yet is that I've seen a few comments about incense being available somewhere else, presumably without needing to part with the chocolate ;) .  Good luck!

1 hour ago, LadyMadonna said:

This order gets me the best result. 

Hide contents

1. Bakery for advice about Herb and Picture.

2. Tailor for string and advice about Starsingers, Picture (description will get you a poor quality picture - so not actually needed), hint re Cobbler and offer re cushions.

3. Butcher for advice about incense and also feathers for Marge.

4. Herbalist Appentice for lower quality herb (unnecessary step).

5. Cobbler to find name of painter after Marge suggested he might know artist.

6. Woods go left to find stone.

7. Starsingers’ clearing for music and feathers for Marge.

8. Woods go right to River to find reeds.

9. Mark in the woods for feathers and picture description.

10. Bakery for chocolate reward.

11. Apothecary for feathers for Marge. Good herb and to paint picture.

12. Oddities for Incense (paying with chocolate).

13. Tailor for cushions x 2.

14. Workshop to make windchime.

The only thing I haven't sussed out yet is that I've seen a few comments about incense being available somewhere else, presumably without needing to part with the chocolate ;) .  Good luck!

About the thing you haven't sussed out yet:

Spoiler

You can get the insence from Marge as well, and there doesn't seem to be a difference in quality. But it doesn't actually change anything since the chocolate stays in your inventory with your method too! 

The egg is SO beautiful!  The hatchies are SO beautiful!  I love the color scheme, the swirls, the poses!  Thank you already, fantastic spriter(s)! 

7 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

Its working fine for me (just did a speed match of Snowball shuffle to test and my count went up). Although Depending on which game you're playing, it doesn't grow by a lot (ex. I only get like 10 candy max from snowball shuffle as its score based)

Likewise, you only get candy for sending cookies, and far as I recall, there's no candy given for decorating your wreath.

Maybe try clearing your cache and cookies? Or refreshing the page.

I'm earning candy now from the mana alchemy and cookie decorating.  The snowball shuffle goes on for hours and I've got bored long before it jams, so that's probably why I hadn't got any candy.  I guess candy isn't given for snow wars or wreath decorating, or for completing the mini game . . .   If I'm right, there would have been no possibility of earning candy on Day 1.

Gorgeous adults!! I love the depth of the pose, and the textures look so soft ... Also I just love the name 'Harkfrost', impeccable vibe.

Congrats to Schenanigans for snagging 3/3 event dragon spots this year, it is incredibly well-deserved!! ❤️

I'm so utterly in love with these new Christmas dragons ❤️ oh dear are they pretty and intricate. I love the gleam and the colors! Thank you dear artists 🤩

I also enjoy all the minigames (mana alchemy is an all time favourite) and this year's story is so well written and fun! \o/

Oh! They're so colourful and detailed! 🎄 Thank you once again to everyone involved, and happy holiday season, you all!

These have to go to the top of my fave Christmas dragons list alongside Pryanosts :wub: They are just gorgeous all around. The colours, the tail, the description, great artists and great work. 

HOLY SHI-

One of the prettiest Christmas dragons I've ever seen here O: Thank you for this one! (finally adult form!)

Beautiful! Lovely Christmas colours, I can see these hanging on a tree as baubles! Love the names as well.

Another lovely dragon along with another great Christmas event. Thank you!

Ahh! These new guys are amazing!

The colors! The sparkles!

I get a tinsel/garland vibe from these guys, and I love it.

Beautiful! Thank you, TJ, Schenanigans, and Haze!

This is the most tail ever oooohhh

Love them!

I wish we could breed them to Wintertides 🥲 But there's some magnificent potential pairings yesssssss