TJ09

2023-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I've only looked over the game and haven't started gathering stuff yet, but I think one way of getting the painting is to find a dragon with Time magic to send you back to save it from the fire.

On the Advent calendar doors, can anyone tell me what all the doors are? I can only identify Moria (Lord of the Rings), Sherlock Holmes' crib, and the Tardis.

Whoooooo! Happy Holidays to all! Get them eggies! I'm loving the egg sprite. Can't wait to see the hatchies and adults. Thank you to everyone involved in making yet another lovely Dragcave holiday.

🌲

Edited by ryon_brink

53 minutes ago, Dizzywing said:

[minigame spoilers]

Hide contents

i noticed there were multiple endings, so i thought i'd put mine here:

Hide contents

turning in the items (perfect result, i believe?)

You’ve successfully collected specimens of everything on your list, and each item is exceptional in quality. The collection you’ve amassed is not only complete but also impressive, showcasing the best of what you were tasked to find. With such fantastic specimens in hand, you feel confident that Grant will be more than just satisfied—he should be absolutely thrilled! Your efforts have culminated in a remarkable and commendable accomplishment. You indicate to Sophie that you’re ready to give Grant the items requested.

"start over" screen

Through perseverance and diligent effort, you are able to gather every ideal item on the list. The result is a touching scene of total joy and appreciation. Harold’s admiration for each item’s care and high calibre is evident in every facial expression. He is aware of and sincerely grateful for all of the effort and consideration that went into granting all that he wanted. Grant is ecstatic about it all, personally. Harold is overjoyed when these ideal components have been successfully assembled, and Grant feels an overwhelming sense of relief and fulfilment. Knowing full well the amount of work and commitment required to make this happen, he is immensely appreciative of your assistance.

Hmm, I didn't get either of those. Mine said I had everything but Harlod while appreciative, was still obviously missing something🤔 guess i get to try again.

Ohh I love the little snow particles around the new eggs ... Also really nice to have another majority-green winter holiday egg, it's been a while since we had one of those! So excited to see hatchies. ❤️

And we're back. Neat event! Happy Holidays everyone

Edited by MoonlightEevee

Merry Christmas! Hopefully the adults will be another Shenanigan banger™, and SHS is here too! Can’t wait

I played Gift of Generations story to an ending, but it won't let me start over to play again.

I've cleared history, cookies and restarted the computer. Doesn't work from phone either.

Fixed! Thanks! 💝

Edited by Ripan

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays too! I'm missing two items, the incense and the paintings. Does anyone know what I need to do to get those two? ^^;

WB

33 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays too! I'm missing two items, the incense and the paintings. Does anyone know what I need to do to get those two? ^^;

WB

Spoiler

Bakery -> Talk about painting(iirc) -> get basket to give to Mark -> go to town outskirts then the forest -> I think it was one of the footpaths? Search around until you find Mark's house -> Give basket and get info for paintings & get name of incense(not sure if you needed to have talked to the Quonebb about the incense first) -> Go back to bakery and tell her Mark is fine, receive chocolate -> Go to Quonebb and trade incense for chocolate

If Mark isn't the person you get the incense name from, I'm probably confusing him for the butcher.

Tailor -> Talk to the mom about paintings, get info about William -> Go to cobbler(town outskirts?) and talk to William about painting -> Go to apothecary and talk about painting -> Use Mark's description to make painting

If the mom doesn't give the info about William, I'm probably confusing her for the baker.

Edited by SkyWolf25

A massive congratulations to my amazing friend Schen and Haze on their release, I can’t wait to see them grow :wub:

Merry Christmas everyone! (even though I’m already in the 26th lmao) 

@Wolfs_Bane To add to SkyWolf25's great explanation, you get the name of the incense from the butcher. Then you can either trade the chocolate for it at the oddities shop Quonebb indeed, or get it from the mom at the tailor!