Feliz Natal!

Fröhliche Weihnachten!

God Jul!

Vrolijk Kerstfeest!

Merry Christmas, Dragon Cave!

*sets out egg nog and festive brownies*

I snagged my two Z'eggs easily.

I hope you’re all having a lovely day today 😊 

I have to wait a couple hours for some eggs to hatch before grabbing the new ones, but I love the look of the egg and hatchie sprites I’ve seen thus far 🐉 ❤️ 

Edited by CandraCat

Merry Crimble !

I got feathers and Marge accepted them to work with - but I think I am NOT getting pillows out of it; I have everything else....

Never mind - done i !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Is it too soon to know how many items in a full inventory?

20 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Is it too soon to know how many items in a full inventory?

I went to check after my perfect ending.

Spoiler

My inventory had 17 items, which included both the perfect items and the imperfect items.

One important hint for a perfect pillow:

Spoiler

You might need to go through the pillow dialogue twice, to ask again for a second pillow.

Cool stuff! I just wish that even where you would make a gift and send it so someone with a message would come back one day, it's very fun

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

The new eggs are gorgeous!  Pretty pretty 

edited to add :  am I being stupid that "green eggs and ham" jumped into my brain?!?    Yep, stupid 

Edited by Cthulhu

Love these new holiday eggs - nice to see blue/green again.

As for the event, think I got the best ending one can get and all the items...so yay!

10 hours ago, Dizzywing said:

[minigame spoilers]

Hide contents

i noticed there were multiple endings, so i thought i'd put mine here:

Hide contents

turning in the items (perfect result, i believe?)

You’ve successfully collected specimens of everything on your list, and each item is exceptional in quality. The collection you’ve amassed is not only complete but also impressive, showcasing the best of what you were tasked to find. With such fantastic specimens in hand, you feel confident that Grant will be more than just satisfied—he should be absolutely thrilled! Your efforts have culminated in a remarkable and commendable accomplishment. You indicate to Sophie that you’re ready to give Grant the items requested.

"start over" screen

Through perseverance and diligent effort, you are able to gather every ideal item on the list. The result is a touching scene of total joy and appreciation. Harold’s admiration for each item’s care and high calibre is evident in every facial expression. He is aware of and sincerely grateful for all of the effort and consideration that went into granting all that he wanted. Grant is ecstatic about it all, personally. Harold is overjoyed when these ideal components have been successfully assembled, and Grant feels an overwhelming sense of relief and fulfilment. Knowing full well the amount of work and commitment required to make this happen, he is immensely appreciative of your assistance.

another "start over" ending if only a few things. 

Hide contents

Along the way, you’ve acquired a variety of objects, some ordinary and others remarkable. Harold displays his gratitude for the presents you gave by sharing his happiness with them. Grant appreciates your help as well and thanks you for your effort. He cannot ignore the faint trace of longing in his father-in-law’s eyes, though. It is evident that although Harold is happy with his unexpected gift, there is a small part of him that still yearns for something more.

Screenshot_20231226-010751_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.4362affde36469ffb9abf24ae2159fe9.jpg

I've lost Temprias AGAIN. Did I have to do him before I go to the clearing ?

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I remember seeing him after the clearing.

1 hour ago, Platykwak said:

I went to check after my perfect ending.

Hide contents

My inventory had 17 items, which included both the perfect items and the imperfect items.

One important hint for a perfect pillow:

Reveal hidden contents

You might need to go through the pillow dialogue twice, to ask again for a second pillow.

interesting. I got 17 but still ending 2. Maybe some plot are requested too.

9 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Hide contents

you need to asked sophie again or choose "Double-check with Sophie" and choose "About Temprias"

Edited by D-wing

🌟🎁🎄Happy Holidays! 🎄🎁🌟

Very much looking forward to this new dragon, they remind me of the aurora borealis. 🌌