TJ09

2023-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Posted (edited)

Phew finally finished the story. Thanks @Stromboli for posting the wiki link. I was so stuck, and you saved me! ❤️

Edited by darkladyselenity

No problem!

Sorry I was so late getting the guide together, I was traveling to visit family over the holiday this year 😅 Hopefully it'll still help some folks get through the story before the event ends.

Loved the chance to collect huge numbers of past holiday lineages and love, love, love the new dragon, but it is nice to have some of the old games to play now that the holiday madness is over. :)

Mana Alchemy and the Tetris Puzzles remain my favorites.

Thanks to TJ and the whole team of creators for another pleasurable holiday event.

I wish I can layer a few things on the roof but I got my squirrels! They are my favorite part of the forest! 

Posted (edited)

Nevermind. If I had just glanced up at the top of the page, I would've seen the answer before I posted. lol

Edited by AsymDoll13

I'm sure this thread is going to be locked soon, with the end of the holiday event coming up. So I'm just going to say a big thank you to the spriters for giving us another beautiful Holiday dragon! The Harkfrost is probably my new favorite male Holiday. 💚  

I missed the initial release, but luckily I was able to snag one egg from the abandoned pile. :)

I hate asking, but is there a full guide on this year's game available? I haven't exactly had the time or drive to work on it, and I'd like to get the badge before it's over. A thousand thanks!

1 hour ago, Wahya said:

I hate asking, but is there a full guide on this year's game available? I haven't exactly had the time or drive to work on it, and I'd like to get the badge before it's over. A thousand thanks!

The Dragon Cave Wiki should have it and I know there's one somewhere in this thread.

Thank you, @TJ09, for separating our cookies by year! :D

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

The Dragon Cave Wiki should have it and I know there's one somewhere in this thread.

Thank you, @TJ09, for separating our cookies by year! :D

OMG, I didn't even think to check the Wiki. Thank you so much!

6 hours ago, Wahya said:

I'd like to get the badge before it's over.

From what I know, you just need to click on the game and see the first chunk of text to get the badge. That's what I did because reading the story gave me a bit of headache with too much words and I wasn't interested in playing the game with my abysmal wifi condition during holiday

UNLESS there is a difference in batches of completed and incompleted story, in which case I guess the wiki would be more helpful to you xD

Thanks for bringing back the advent calendar. I loved getting to decorate and exchange cookies again this year. What a great Holiday 2023 has been on Dragon Cave!

Question about the event:

Spoiler

[what happens if you ask Temprias for assistance with any of the tasks other than the portrait? I asked for help with the portrait since that seemed the hardest one to get accurate to the request without magical assistance, but now I'm curious to know what all the other options sound like. I don't want to play through the whole game a second time, however.

1 hour ago, MessengerDragon said:

Question about the event:

Reveal hidden contents

[what happens if you ask Temprias for assistance with any of the tasks other than the portrait? I asked for help with the portrait since that seemed the hardest one to get accurate to the request without magical assistance, but now I'm curious to know what all the other options sound like. I don't want to play through the whole game a second time, however.

This may be of interest to you: https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Current_release/Sandbox/A_Gift_of_Generations_transcript#Temprias

Always sad when an event comes to an end.

Thank you to TJ and spriters and everyone else involved in making it another fun success.

Since the event has ended I will close this thread. 

Thank you to TJ, the writers, and the spriters for another great holiday event and holiday dragons!