TJ09

2023-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Wonderful adults! Beautiful art.

A bit of a shame though that with such a wide sprite, the lineage view can't show the gorgeous wings at all...

Quite rarely do we see a centered image as such, where something gets cut off from both sides. Usually one side of the sprite, left or right depending on the head, gets picked for all their outermost pixels. In this Harkfrost case, it's no wonder that a compromise was made for both!

Ooooh the adults look so pretty! Can't wait to figure out what lineages I'll be doing with them next year!

1 minute ago, Platykwak said:

A bit of a shame though that with such a wide sprite, the lineage view can't show the gorgeous wings at all...

this.  TJ please, the WINGS. 😭

these are gorgeous sprites, wow. thx Schen and Haze! I love their name and the description as well, so beautiful 💚

They're so beautiful! I love the colors. I can't wait to find pretty pairings for them, I wish I could start out with more than two!

Wow, the Harkfrosts are gorgeous! And I love the colors, very christmas-y (or winter-y), but still new and fresh.

Edited by blockEdragon

Woooooooow! I guess we would have another lindwyrm but never except the adult like that. :wub: Gorgeous!

Edited by D-wing

Beautiful sprites!

A Harkfrost Dragon’s scales take on a beautiful sheen under the moonlight of both Aurax and Cirion during winter,

....posible BSA?

Edited by natli

THE BOYS ARE HERE!!! 
Thank you everyone for your kind words about the Harkfrosts! Schen and I are thrilled they were chosen this year. 

Here’s some official art for you all to enjoy. Happy Holidays everyone!! 
TxlWH4i.jpg

Schen was kind enough to line/color/make the beautiful wings on this image for me:

2GVS38Y.png

Some tidbits of info that will (eventually) make it to the Encyclopedia:

-they are nocturnal dragons. They see best at night, and daytime tends to be too bright for them. 
- for sleep, they bury themselves under the deepest snow they can find. If you come across a tunnel system in the snow, that’s from a Harkfrost! 

and hatchlings just:

V8cS.gif

3 minutes ago, hazeh said:

THE BOYS ARE HERE!!! 
Thank you everyone for your kind words about the Harkfrosts! Schen and I are thrilled they were chosen this year.

Thank you for the extra tidbits! They're lovely dragons! ❤️

The hatchling-ref gif has me cracking up. XD

2 minutes ago, hazeh said:

Here’s some official art for you all to enjoy.

Stunning! And thanks for the extra info.

You and Schen outdid yourselves on these beauties. Thank you!

And thanks, TJ, for another lovely holiday season on Dragcave!

6 minutes ago, hazeh said:

and hatchlings just:

V8cS.gif

OH ! WE had a cat who used to do that. Also ROLL in the snow.

You both knocked it out of the park this year! Harkenfrosts are wonderful and they look SO GOOD with many of the yellow, silver, gold, and dark green breeds that are already in the cave. I managed to snag some good codes and also some good names for my new CBs!

Thanks again to all the spriters, conceptors, mods, and TJ for another awesome year of Dragcave. 

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Haze keeps trying to get by without sharing this but it's one of my favorite sketches, so I'm not going to let that fly 😤 (shared with permission of course)
image.png?ex=65a01959&is=658da459&hm=f7f8ff96c20663dd8a6f561d8896a9108e2e529467dd4d13688a70d1c1ca08cc&

Edited by schenanigans

Gasp! I love them! Hark, a great dragon has come through the frost!

Congrats Schen and Haze!

Edited by FuecocoBoi09