TJ09

2023-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, s3w3rr0ach said:

fellas anyone else havin trouble earning candies? like i do the games an everything just fine but i dont get candies, i only got candies from three out of i think around 6 of the cookies i made and the 500 from day 5. theres also day 2 and day 8's random decorating sets that i didnt get either so im a bit confused, anyone else havint his issue? (its probably something on my end if no one else is experiencing it but ive been tryin to figure it out all week and am a bit stumped lol)

I just play tetis and refresh it till it gives me the easy pieces. The "hard" gives 50 at a time

Edited by DragonLady86

15 minutes ago, s3w3rr0ach said:

fellas anyone else havin trouble earning candies? like i do the games an everything just fine but i dont get candies, i only got candies from three out of i think around 6 of the cookies i made and the 500 from day 5. theres also day 2 and day 8's random decorating sets that i didnt get either so im a bit confused, anyone else havint his issue? (its probably something on my end if no one else is experiencing it but ive been tryin to figure it out all week and am a bit stumped lol)

do you submit score for the games? and for the cookies were any of them sent directly to people?

for the random decorating sets I thought I had the same issue. but for day 2 I realized just now that I had it all along, and the day 8 decoration set was the one depicted in the picture. I think you might have to check all the ones with decorating sets tho to see if you got one.

26 minutes ago, Iveolra said:

do you submit score for the games? and for the cookies were any of them sent directly to people?

for the random decorating sets I thought I had the same issue. but for day 2 I realized just now that I had it all along, and the day 8 decoration set was the one depicted in the picture. I think you might have to check all the ones with decorating sets tho to see if you got one.

all the cookies were to random players since i dot really know many folks who play, and just now i went and played some of the games and made sure to submit (i already had been but i just wanted to make sure for consistency) and started at 360 and ended at 360 reguardless f how well i did in the game =/

5 hours ago, s3w3rr0ach said:

all the cookies were to random players since i dot really know many folks who play, and just now i went and played some of the games and made sure to submit (i already had been but i just wanted to make sure for consistency) and started at 360 and ended at 360 reguardless f how well i did in the game =/

Refresh the page or clear your cache/cookies (few others had this issue and that cleared it up)

As for the random decoration set - If you already own them all, i don't think you actually get anything (least I've not seen anything new and I bought all the decorations)

December 26 new release eggs have breached the AP! Get ready to grab some insta-grow hatchies!

WELL - to the person worried that her bred eggs would die @Alexiel Dragoness  - not happening ! They are alive and well - somewhere out there !

Hatchy wall setting in.

The last of the NRs have been picked up. We’re nearing completion 

The Holly Wall is broken! Huzzah!

Hope folks can grab one last nice-lineaged hatchie if they're still hunting. 

Desperately hoping for one of mine to grow up....

The hatchlings are still going strong but I have no more room left on my scroll. 

It's been another great year at DC!  My thanks go out to TJ and everyone who has worked to make it this way for us all.  :D

7 minutes ago, Stormcaller said:

The hatchlings are still going strong but I have no more room left on my scroll.

Same here. Now I can rest from the mad clicking! XD

Happy New Year to all my fellow Dragon Cave addicts!

happy new year, everyone! :3

not sure if im suposed to ask about this, but how do you get the incense? i've checked everywhere in the new event and nothing. i mean like - i have the beginning and what it is but the thing i need to get for it, how?

Chrimmus over noooooo 😧

Time to get ready for Valentine's day lmao

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

WELL - to the person worried that her bred eggs would die @Alexiel Dragoness  - not happening ! They are alive and well - somewhere out there !

Thank you! 🥰

You're welcome. No dead crimble eggs to be seen - and it's over :( 

Posted (edited)

There is one Holiday 2023 hatchie on the Abandoned page, top left.

Gone!

Edited by jis99

Posted (edited)

And I missed the end of the wall. Glad they were all picked up.

Edit: Why is the Delivery Race zooming? I have barely any time to react to anything.

Edited by Shokomon

15 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

Refresh the page or clear your cache/cookies (few others had this issue and that cleared it up)

As for the random decoration set - If you already own them all, i don't think you actually get anything (least I've not seen anything new and I bought all the decorations)

i dont own them all bc cant earn candies hghjjk that was my issue in the first place lol

Posted (edited)

@s3w3rr0ach Did you clear your cache, as was suggested ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket