TJ09

2023-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I love them!

already plotting out lineages for them….. definately golds, maybe reds, and they’d look really beautiful with B. Tin too! 😊 

many thanks to the spriter’s for their beautiful work, and to TJ for all he does for us 🥰 

Edited by CandraCat

1 hour ago, hazeh said:

THE BOYS ARE HERE!!! 
Thank you everyone for your kind words about the Harkfrosts! Schen and I are thrilled they were chosen this year. 

Here’s some official art for you all to enjoy. Happy Holidays everyone!! 
TxlWH4i.jpg

Schen was kind enough to line/color/make the beautiful wings on this image for me:

2GVS38Y.png

Some tidbits of info that will (eventually) make it to the Encyclopedia:

-they are nocturnal dragons. They see best at night, and daytime tends to be too bright for them. 
- for sleep, they bury themselves under the deepest snow they can find. If you come across a tunnel system in the snow, that’s from a Harkfrost! 

and hatchlings just:

V8cS.gif

1 hour ago, schenanigans said:

Haze keeps trying to get by without sharing this but it's one of my favorite sketches, so I'm not going to let that fly 😤 (shared with permission of course)
image.png?ex=65a01959&is=658da459&hm=f7f8ff96c20663dd8a6f561d8896a9108e2e529467dd4d13688a70d1c1ca08cc&

Wow these guys are LOVELY.

You did a great job!

1 hour ago, hazeh said:

and hatchlings just:

V8cS.gif

Wow, didn't realize I could love them more.

was able to get good quality items for everything except the pillows by myself, had to read other people's spoilers to get the best quality pillows though. finally got the best ending (I think I got the middle one first which is okay I guess.) I don't think I'll go for the lame ending with only low-quality items lol

37 minutes ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

Once again asking how to restart this years game.

if you haven't played through to the end where you have a huge button that says "Start over" then I don't know if you can restart, what I do know is that you can keep walking around in circles until you get everything, I don't think there's a penalty for taking too long and there's always a way to get the items, there's no "dead end" choices

Yes - unless you finish, you can't start over - though POSSIBLY if you kill all your DC cookies, that MIGHT work. But there are walk throughs here - one of them should get you through.

Beautiful dragon, congrats to everyone involved in the release and happy holidays to all! :)

Gosh some absolutely amazing adults! The colours, design, and spriting are spectaular! This is exactly the kind of thing I'm wishing for with holidays, so dazzling and special. Many thanks to shen and haze! I also appreciate being able to see the concept at that's always fun.

Is anyone else having issues getting Mags and Abby to accept the chocolate in exchange for the incense? I haven't even been able to secure a name for the incense and am going around in circles at this point.

Edit: wait, I figured it out and completed the quest.

Edited by ValidEmotions

The adults are SO beautiful - incredible job by all involved! I'm going to be insufferable until next December when we can breed these, the lineages I already have planned...

I know they aren't pygmies but I want to put that dragon on my shoulders and let them wrap their tail around my face like a scarf. So much floof 🥺 beautiful color choices too 💙 Happy Holidays!!!

The new dragons are gorgeous!! easily one of my favorite christmas designs so far!

Someone already said this in a previous comment but Im lowkey bummed about not being able to pair these with Wintertides, they just look like they were made for each other 😭

hey friends, I've been seeing people wanting to trade the new eggs for CB females, and now i'm confused, aren't this years dragons gender set as male?

The Harkfrost Dragons are absolutely phantastic, wow!

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to another gorgeous Christmas/Winter Holiday dragon and to everyone for another lovely event. Happy belated Holidays!