TJ09

2021-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

3 hours ago, Caspod said:

Crumbs. I really wanted to fireball something.

Same, I've been trying it on everything. One day it'll work...and it'll be a blast

1 hour ago, ricetheroni said:

Time Waits for Some Spoiler !!

Hide contents

oh to be a little forest wyrm... to pay for services with pebbles and saplings... 🥺 i want the life that he has

This cracked me up!!! 🤣

My little purple babes hatched! Now for names... 😏

59 minutes ago, MissK. said:

Same, I've been trying it on everything. One day it'll work...and it'll be a blast

XD Literally!

It was such a little thing, but I really loved the detail of the day 2 Storm hatchling seemingly having trouble forming a telepathic connection with us. I have many younger brothers, a few who like myself had some communication delays, and it reminded me of how hard it can be for little ones learning to speak to get those thoughts out, and how great it is when they finally do. It was a tender moment from a very cute little hatchling.

Really enjoying all the event writing! :D 

19 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

It was such a little thing, but I really loved the detail of the day 2 Storm hatchling seemingly having trouble forming a telepathic connection with us. I have many younger brothers, a few who like myself had some communication delays, and it reminded me of how hard it can be for little ones learning to speak to get those thoughts out, and how great it is when they finally do. It was a tender moment from a very cute little hatchling.

Really enjoying all the event writing! :D 

The storm hatchie story was a bit sad, but in general I really really loved how the interactions went. Especially how 'we' responded to the hatchie, and the way the hatchie spoke, it really did feel like an authentic interaction with a little kid. I'm crossing my fingers we get more hatchie customers over the next few days!

Due to the awesomely-written interactions in this game so far, I've taken entirely too many screenshots already, lol. My normal holiday-screenshot-collage is way bigger than it usually is only three days in!

31 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

The storm hatchie story was a bit sad, but in general I really really loved how the interactions went. Especially how 'we' responded to the hatchie, and the way the hatchie spoke, it really did feel like an authentic interaction with a little kid. I'm crossing my fingers we get more hatchie customers over the next few days!

Due to the awesomely-written interactions in this game so far, I've taken entirely too many screenshots already, lol. My normal holiday-screenshot-collage is way bigger than it usually is only three days in!

The only downside to this event is we never get to see if our solutions actually WORKED. But I trust the little Storm made it happen :D 

3 hours ago, MissK. said:

Okay, I feel less guilty about zapping everything now.

Oh my gosh, doing "Time Waits for Some" is hilarious

Spoiler

I used "Teleport" first, because the easiest way to bypass a barrier but when i used "Precognition" OH MY

I might have caused a VERY wierd situation, i hope our little forest wyrm friend didnt saw too much

Totally random, but I find that bit about the giant dandelion rather interesting? Like if you have something that can eat dandelions...then you have a decent food supply at least until it turns fuzzy. 

There's lots of the new Valentine eggs in the AP already!

It feels like it's so soon!

The AP is going to get blocked by a bunch of new eggs again, huh? 

Are the stories/endings available to do until the end of the event? Like if I don't do any of Day 3's stories, can I still do them on Day 4? Is there any actual downside to doing that?

1 hour ago, Alskasaur said:

Are the stories/endings available to do until the end of the event? Like if I don't do any of Day 3's stories, can I still do them on Day 4? Is there any actual downside to doing that?

Yes, you can do them any time until the end of the event.

🙂💜 🐉🎊 Happy V.Day!! TY to TJ & Spriters for these lovely purple eggs:nyan: they're going to be so cute..imo..:) the event game is fun too!:)

Strange, on day 4 Seeling Love, I tried every option and yet, it claims I am missing an ending.  Is this a glitch?  I clicked everything...twice now.

Just now, Sheelah said:

Strange, on day 4 Seeling Love, I tried every option and yet, it claims I am missing an ending.  Is this a glitch?  I clicked everything...twice now.

I was just coming here to say the same thing. Maybe there's a 27th spell?

5 minutes ago, eye-of-newt said:

I was just coming here to say the same thing. Maybe there's a 27th spell?

My first thought was a glitch.  I can't imagine what could possibly be another spell if that were the case.

I've only just started on Seeking Love, but omg I am *loving* the inclusivity of the more recent holiday events! 'sure to catch the eye of a pretty female or handsome male' It's such a little thing but it just makes me so happy. 

5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I've only just started on Seeking Love, but omg I am *loving* the inclusivity of the more recent holiday events! 'sure to catch the eye of a pretty female or handsome male' It's such a little thing but it just makes me so happy. 

Me too! Reading the they/them pronouns made me smile! Also one of the endings seems to fit in with the theme... I love it sm

35 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

There's ninjas in my room cutting onions. Sweetheart neglected, you'll find a lovely dragon who'd love you and take care of you!

50 minutes ago, eye-of-newt said:

Me too! Reading the they/them pronouns made me smile! Also one of the endings seems to fit in with the theme... I love it sm

Yeah, the pronouns made me quite happy as well! Good for them :)