TJ09

2021-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

6 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Are you clicking in the right places? You need to drag the little things I've outlined in red here (and 'balancing' doesn't always mean equal amounts, just the *right* amounts):

Untitled.png.1bd65fc4e0855a1803bf5127f9c980ff.png

edit: I'm REALLY excited about this new dragon so far!! I love the hatchie and I really really really hope it keeps that coloring, it's waaay past time for a darker-colored V-day!

They aren't showing up for me...at all.

I am using the newest Palemoon (Firefox clone) and Windows 10 updated..so I don't know why there are no drag handles (stones?) Maybe it will only show if I use the right combination?

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I am really excited for this new dragon!  Can't wait to see the adults!

I haven't done much with the game, yet. I was having trouble figuring out some of the mana symbols, but I see there is a spoiler for that, too! I always need all the help I can get with these things! XD

:lol: I had a hard time figuring out some of the mana symbols too but there wasn't a cheat in the wiki yet, I ended up looking through the wiki and comparing the coloring of the symbols to the coloring of the mana shards in the 'elements' guide in the wiki. A little harder that way, but it helped!

7 minutes ago, The Dragon Alchemist said:

They aren't showing up for me...at all.

I am using the newest Palemoon (Firefox clone) and Windows 10 updated..so I don't know why there are no drag handles (stones?) Maybe it will only show if I use the right combination?

I think someone else had trouble with Firefox, maybe try a different browser and see if that helps?

4 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

I think someone else had trouble with Firefox, maybe try a different browser and see if that helps?

I tried using Commodo Ice Dragon and nothing showed, used a fork of FF called MyPal (designed specially for Windows XP) still nothing.

I quit..I am not going to download more browsers just for this. Thanks all.

Just now, The Dragon Alchemist said:

I tried using Commodo Ice Dragon and nothing showed, used a fork of FF called MyPal (designed specially for Windows XP) still nothing.

I quit..I am not going to download more browsers just for this. Thanks all.

those are both ff base so if issue's with firefox it'd be in them all... tried edge/ie which you should have if you're on windows?  It's how the other guy got his fixed

The mana symbols are at the bottom of the Currently Being Released page.  I went looking when I didn't remember what was what.

6 minutes ago, Ladywizard said:

those are both ff base so if issue's with firefox it'd be in them all... tried edge/ie which you should have if you're on windows?  It's how the other guy got his fixed

Umm..No. I loathe using Edge/Exploder and to be honest this game should work on all popular browsers and just on one so I am going to skip this years Valentine game.

Thanks for your help, I truly appreciate it.

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

Hmm, it can't be an all-Firefox issue, I just tried on my (sorta-outdated) Firefox and the dragging works fine for me. 

13 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Ooh, The eggs are so pretty!

“Spark”, “Joy” … Marie Kondo eggs?! 

I had the SAME REACTION. Next up, a lineage with Luminae, the most fussy and clean dragons around! 

I am not sure if it is a browser thing, or whether it was added later, but I see that hovering over the various symbols shows which each of them are.  

Got a nice long list of spells now, but still three short for the Only Human set of solutions.  

I like the look of the new dragons too.  

Thanks for another great event. 

17 minutes ago, FullMoonDreams said:

I am not sure if it is a browser thing, or whether it was added later, but I see that hovering over the various symbols shows which each of them are.  

That doesn't work for me in Firefox. 

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I for sure am in love with the new breed!

Happy Valentine's Day! I had great fun with all the story options. Excellent work writers!!! Looking forward to the story continuing!

44 minutes ago, FullMoonDreams said:

I think that only shows up after you do the tutorial. Or else it was added right after I finished the tutorial.

Moving the sliders where you want is *very* frustrating.

13 hours ago, Calli Thaala said:

So far I've found these spells:

Reveal hidden contents

Animate (earth, diamond, hourglass)
Banish (darkness, diamond, wind) - thanks Blueskyy!
Charm (light, plant, diamond) - thanks QuailKing!!
Conjure Plant (plant, earth, water)
Courage (light, fire)
Darkness (light, darkness)
Death (skull)
Duplicate (scale, diamond)
Enlarge (plant, diamond - PROPORTION 1)
Fireball (fire, skull)
Forget (skull, diamond, hourglass)
Freeze (snowflake)
Growth (plant, water, hourglass)
Heal (light, plant)
Invisibility (light, darkness, air) - thanks, jetaime!!
Make Atrocious (plant, darkness
Perception (scale, hourglass - PROPORTION 1)
Precognition (scale, hourglass - PROPORTION 2)
Repair (water, hour glass)
Resurrection (plant, skull, hourglass)
Shrink (plant, diamond - PROPORTION 2)
Summon Storm (water, lightning)
Teleport (diamond)
Transform (plant, diamond - PROPORTION 3)
Turn Into Frog (plant, water, diamond)
Zap (lightning)

Solutions for A Bouquet of Choices

Reveal hidden contents

Conjure Plant,

Growth

Solutions for Only Human:

Reveal hidden contents

Charm

Courage

Death

Heal

Invisibility

Turn Into Frog

Solutions for Two Loves:

Reveal hidden contents

Duplicate

Perception

Precognition

Make Atrocious (fails but had funny text!)

Thank you very much! I was having a very hard time with some of the more obscure ones. x__x