TJ09

2021-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Just named my Amarignis Narissflare.  As for the event, I'll be sad when it's over.  Though it's rather funny how so many dragons just give up and walk away instead of sticking around in case you have a better suggestion.

Thanks ever so much to TJ and everyone who helped preparing this event and designing the new dragon.

21 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Though it's rather funny how so many dragons just give up and walk away instead of sticking around in case you have a better suggestion.

Omg yes! That's what I think every single time I get a 'bad' ending, like seriously you came to me for help and then just leave when my first suggestion isn't great? I'm a mage, I have tons of different spells, just give me a minute! lol

27 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Omg yes! That's what I think every single time I get a 'bad' ending, like seriously you came to me for help and then just leave when my first suggestion isn't great? I'm a mage, I have tons of different spells, just give me a minute! lol

Maybe they realize my mage had no freaking clue what he was doing and was just turning random dials on the magic machine and looking surprised when a Transform spell popped out. I'd tiptoe off somewhere else if I were one of my customers too  XD

Edited by tjekan

The Umbra Xenowyrms were some of my favorite sprites due to that lovely purple coloration. Now with these beautiful Amarignis babies, there’s some stiff competition!

Edited by Niyaka

49 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

A slight update: The event will temporarily continue to be available after the "official" end via the badge. Just make sure you've completed the tutorial story ("A Bouquet of Choices") and you'll be able to click on the badge on your scroll and complete any stories you've missed for at least the next few weeks.

Nice. Thanks :)

Well, I did good this holiday. I managed to get all the freezies I needed for my collection and I now have 75 sweetlings in my hoard. Not bad considering I only started hoarding them last year. XD

3 hours ago, TJ09 said:

A slight update: The event will temporarily continue to be available after the "official" end via the badge. Just make sure you've completed the tutorial story ("A Bouquet of Choices") and you'll be able to click on the badge on your scroll and complete any stories you've missed for at least the next few weeks.

Thank you! :)

The game works on my phone but I can see the difference in my data use by playing it, so this will allow me time to use my laptop this weekend and Monday.

This is so random, but I just started the "Sweets for the Sweet" story and got so excited to see a Balloon dragon featured! I think my favorite part of this event is seeing which dragon breeds show up in the stories and how their behaviors/biology/magic crop up during the scene. It's a lot of fun, and the Balloon dragon showing up made me extra happy! 🙂

3 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Thank you TJ

28 minutes ago, Silverwatermist said:

and the Balloon dragon showing up made me extra happy! 🙂

“Thaaaaaaaank yooooooooooou!” he calls as he floats out of sight.

That totally made me think of Marlin calling out to the whale as he leaves in Finding Nemo. XD

Edited by Lagie
Marlin not Dory

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

“Thaaaaaaaank yooooooooooou!” he calls as he floats out of sight.

That line made me laugh so much 😄 I loved it! hahaha

It's nice to see some different breeds getting some love in these stories. Loved the one with the Guardian and White (that was my first two dragons and first pair I bred).

Also, glad to hear these stories will be around for awhile. It's fun trying different things and seeing what sticks

During the last days, there were always people giving the solutions here (thank you!). I can't find them for day 5 and 6. Is there a new thread where this is discussed? Can someone help me to find them? Thank you in advance!

@Solanatsea I don't know if there is, but here are the solutions, if I remember correctly:

Spoiler

A lost gift:

• teleport
  • animate
  • precognition

For the love of bubbles:

• animate
  • conjure plant
  • teleport
  • duplicate
  • enlarge

Sorely they jest:

• animate
  • heal
  • duplicate
  • conjure plant

A small fear:

• courage
  • conjure plant
  • forget
  • perception

Shy but certain:

• courage
  • invisibility
  • charm

Sweets for the sweet:

• duplicate
  • teleport
  • make delicious
  • transform

7 hours ago, TJ09 said:

My curious nature is now very very interested in why this is happening. It's awesome, I'm always disappointed when an event ends and I'm really glad we'll get to play around with this one awhile longer, but this is fairly unprecedented for DC events. Curious if something prompted it, and if it's just for this event or maybe possibly we might get extended play time for future events too? (*crossing fingers*)

6 hours ago, Solanatsea said:

During the last days, there were always people giving the solutions here (thank you!). I can't find them for day 5 and 6. Is there a new thread where this is discussed? Can someone help me to find them? Thank you in advance!

*teleports you to the thread you seek*

...Shoudlve asked for payment first. XD 

The adults are very pretty! They don't give me the biggest 'valentine' vibe, but I do like that they're different from what we've seen before.

The adults are amazing! Love the flames, they are so pretty! Can’t wait make lineages with them 💖

Apparently the game was fixed? Because the sliders now show up even on mobile. Thank you for that! It is a fun game, all the stories are cute ^^

“That didn’t go as planned,” you say, already opening the box of chocolates.

“Riiight.” Aidriyan shakes her head at you. “Admit it, you just wanted some chocolates.”

lol, love it xD

I love them, I got lucky and was able to get a second egg just now from AP cause I was locked on drop ;n; I love the code too, ty sweet person

2 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

To anyone that missed the drop, the NRs are walling now! Clear them out! hehe

Why does this happen, does anyone know? Do dropped new releases go to the back of the queue or something? Or is there a group who drops them in the last few minutes before the event ends specifically to create this effect...?

Edited by tjekan

8 minutes ago, tjekan said:

Why does this happen, does anyone know? Do dropped new releases go to the back of the queue or something? Or is there a group who drops them in the last few minutes before the event ends specifically to create this effect...?

New releases continue dropping 2 days after holiday breeding ends. So any eggs that were picked up on the 15th or 16th will come after all of the bred eggs from the 14th.