TJ09

2021-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

Hmm I wonder if Seeking Love is glitched or if there was another spell added recently. 

Maybe if I have time later I'll try going over the combos again...

Edited by MissK.

Okay, something's going on with the AP! The end-of-wall super-low-time regular eggs started coming in, and then suddenly the bottom row just vanished? 4 rows in the AP instead of 5 right now.... It's not possible we have a nearly-empty AP for the first time in way too many years is it??

edit: Looks like it fixed itself, that was weird.

Edited by HeatherMarie

7 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Okay, something's going on with the AP! The end-of-wall super-low-time regular eggs started coming in, and then suddenly the bottom row just vanished? 4 rows in the AP instead of 5 right now.... It's not possible we have a nearly-empty AP for the first time in way too many years is it??

TJ just uploaded news about that :) 

1 hour ago, fergalicious214 said:

I just picked up two Heartstealing eggs from the abandons page and realized they are siblings!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/h048l

https://dragcave.net/lineage/NrHNk

So just in case the owner of these little guys is in the forum, I'll make sure they have a good home!

That happened with me, too!  But it was a Heartstealing and a Mutamore that were siblings.

Also...end of wall? Already? :(

3 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Nope--TJ made a AP update!  A row of non-event eggs!

Yeah, I just saw that and was about to come back and edit my post, heh.  Oh well.

I found new!!!
For "Seeking Love"

Spoiler

Make Delicious: Balance, Light and Life
Sorry, I'm not sure about percent, but you can try it yourself

Edited by ShamanDeer

11 hours ago, MissK. said:

Same, I've been trying it on everything. One day it'll work...and it'll be a blast

I see what you did there... And approve  🤣😊🔥🎆

31 minutes ago, ShamanDeer said:

I found new!!!
For "Seeking Love"

Reveal hidden contents

You are my hero. I was starting to lose it trying every combination!

I laughed out so loud XD

Spoiler

“There’s a dragons-only meet and greet today not far from here.” You grin.

I fell in love with that Neclected ❤️

13 hours ago, MissK. said:

Same, I've been trying it on everything. One day it'll work...and it'll be a blast

I've been doing the same with Turn Into Frog. It's gotta be the solution to SOME problem!

31 minutes ago, Kazeko said:

I've been doing the same with Turn Into Frog. It's gotta be the solution to SOME problem!

So many spells with so much potential, I am sure we will not be disappointed XD 

I love this event, reading based ones are always good fun to me. Plus it now works on my phone properly, which is a bonus.

Fiddlesticks, the Bane of Magic got me temporarily excited for my fireballs.

Spoiler

You try to hide your disappointment as he walks away. It’s been a while since you’ve had a chance to toss a fireball around.

Guess I am actually the character when it comes to this. Some day....

26 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

Is the Neglected story glitched? I've tried everything and still 4/5 on endings.

There's what seems to be a new spell added that didn't exist before. ShamanDeer listed the elements in an earlier post on this page.

Oh wowzer these are stunning absolutely beautiful, the flames are amazing also im getting sleeping beauty vibes with maleficent but in a very good way haha but that could just be me.

Well done all involved these are a fantastic addition to the cave 😍 I love them haha 

Edited by Bloommist

Wow the adults are stunning! Can't wait for my 2 to grow up :D I also love the sweet stories in the event and the way the dragons in it are described. The story of the Neglected dragon looking for love was so cute!

4 hours ago, ShamanDeer said:

I found new!!!
For "Seeking Love"

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you ShamanDeer!  I was getting really frustrated trying to all the spells for "Seeking Love".

Why hello there, favourite Valentine dragon! 😍 

I appreciate the darker colouring and generally not-so-powder-pink-fluff-and-fat-hearts-in-ma-face forms of affection. Some countries celebrate February 14th as Friendship Day, after all. It's also nice that they're clearly still dragons in the description - somewhat vain and keeps territories.

New favorite holiday dragon? I think so! Absolutely gorgeous. I adore the stereotypically “draconic” facial features. 

These are beautiful! :)

I'm also really enjoying each of the stories each day. Thanks to all who make these events fun! :D

Oh my gosh, these are gorgeous 😭 Definitely something to hoard. Thank you for this great Valentine's addition!! These are among my top three fave Vdays for sure.

Edited by High Lord November