TJ09

2021-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

I’m digging the dark purple. But they seem a bit... Halloweenish? Maybe my opinion will change when I see the adults. 

Does the game reset itself? I played in the early AM and I went to try to complete the story I hadn't finished. Now two are grayed out and it says I have to complete the tutorial story first. 

Tutorial story ? I never saw a tutorial story...

27 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Does the game reset itself? I played in the early AM and I went to try to complete the story I hadn't finished. Now two are grayed out and it says I have to complete the tutorial story first. 

When the game first opened after midnight all the story options were open and I looked at all of them but didn't try any spells. When I went back this morning the only one that would open was the first one -- The Bouquet of Choices. The other two had no link until I completed that one. So yes, at some point between those times it did reset.

Edited by purplehaze

Fun mini game, I got all but two of the spells for the endings before I came here for some solutions. I wish there was a sperate marker for 'bad' endings, they're pretty funny, I'd hate to miss one.

Figured out all three of the mint's problems :D

I thought giving him a courage boost might make him pursue BOTH of them hahaha!

Still 3/6 on the 2nd one--anyone want to give me some vague clues? I've come up with almost a dozen spells but I'm not even sure what else would help her, never mind what magic would create the effect! 

6 minutes ago, JapanRocks said:

Fun mini game, I got all but two of the spells for the endings before I came here for some solutions. I wish there was a sperate marker for 'bad' endings, they're pretty funny, I'd hate to miss one.

I'd love a bad choice marker too. Maybe an X instead of a check to mark off?

6 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Figured out all three of the mint's problems :D

I thought giving him a courage boost might make him pursue BOTH of them hahaha!

Still 3/6 on the 2nd one--anyone want to give me some vague clues? I've come up with almost a dozen spells but I'm not even sure what else would help her, never mind what magic would create the effect! 

There's a thread.

Spoiler

Don't look unless you want to see them all laid out :) 

1 hour ago, Stirfry said:

I get strong Witchlight vibes from the new eggs...and I love that.

Oh! That might be an awesome pairing, if the adult keeps the same coloring. 

7 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Vague clue: Try thinking of pranks/jokes that wouldn't *actually* help her but might be funny! 

1 hour ago, Charu said:

I’m digging the dark purple. But they seem a bit... Halloweenish? Maybe my opinion will change when I see the adults. 

I welcome a Halloweenish V-day dragon. I love it when holidays mix. To Quote the Pumpkin King: "What's this? It's something new!"

16 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Oh! That might be an awesome pairing, if the adult keeps the same coloring. 

Vague clue: Try thinking of pranks/jokes that wouldn't *actually* help her but might be funny! 

I see your witchlights and raise you a Luminox! :P

Ha, I already

Spoiler

gave her a death spell, lmao X'D also courage (which was a happy correct second guess!) and healing. Thought perception would help her but no dice, now looking for various "it's time for a change" type stuff and still nothing. I'll try for more goofs I guess!

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

There's a list of exactly what you need to offer her...

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

When the game first opened after midnight all the story options were open and I looked at all of them but didn't try any spells. When I went back this morning the only one that would open was the first one -- The Bouquet of Choices. The other two had no link until I completed that one. So yes, at some point between those times it did reset.

Great. Thanks. At least people made a thread with hints I can follow now.

Lightning + Life =/= Frankenstein

Fire + Earth =/= Volcano

Water + Wind + Death =/= Sharknado

This is ridiculous! What kind of boring, domesticated mage am I?! Smelling of campfires alone in the woods indeed XCCC

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

Lightning + Life =/= Frankenstein

Fire + Earth =/= Volcano

Water + Wind + Death =/= Sharknado

This is ridiculous! What kind of boring, domesticated mage am I?! Smelling of campfires alone in the woods indeed XCCC

:lol: Omg I *wish* we could make a Sharknado! Those are some imaginative combinations.

These look promising so far. I am at least thankful to see any color but pink or red on a Valentines dragon. Maybe we can start having more Valentines releases with varied colors, other than the typical red and pink.

how does one tell which mana is which? some are obvious, yeah, but others...not so much.

don't know what the scale is -- light? life? -- plant -- earth --  water

dark? -- lightning -- fire -- death? -- teleport

snow/ice -- wind/air -- time

image.png.cbd49a8a8efedc126cee0aa24251d31c.png

can anyone clarify? particularly the scale and...orange diamond...thing? for some reason i can cast teleport, despite not being able to cast anything else, and it told me what it is, lol. so that's one way to find out.

i also really cannot get any spell to cast, at all. the centre's brightness really doesn't appear to be changing. i must be doing something really wrong. 🤔

Edited by MelancholyMelody

10 minutes ago, MelancholyMelody said:

how does one tell which mana is which? some are obvious, yeah, but others...not so much.

don't know what the scale is -- light? life? -- plant -- earth --  water

dark? -- lightning -- fire -- death? -- no idea

snow/ice -- wind/air -- time

image.png.cbd49a8a8efedc126cee0aa24251d31c.png

can anyone clarify? particularly the scale and...orange diamond...thing?

i also really cannot get any spell to cast, at all. the centre's brightness really doesn't appear to be changing. i must be doing something really wrong. 🤔

It's hard if you're on mobile, but on computers you can hover over and it says the name!

They're also helpfully organized by type:

Balance

Light (+ Life, Earth, Water - elements of Creation)

Dark (+ Lightning, Fire, Death - elements of Destruction)

Magi (+ Ice, Wind, Time - elements of Change)

@Whirlaway I hope someday we see a green Valentine with floral / life themes, or something blue (it can be a cute Valentine color, especially in pastels!). A soft lilac would be nice too. Or a chocolate brown...

Right now just glad we're seeing some form of purple on these. XD 

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

10 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

It's hard if you're on mobile, but on computers you can hover over and it says the name!

They're also helpfully organized by type:

Balance

Light (+ Life, Earth, Water - elements of Creation)

Dark (+ Lightning, Fire, Death - elements of Destruction)

Magi (+ Ice, Wind, Time - elements of Change)

oh that's weird, i'm on pc and hovering doesn't show me anything. it was the first thing i tried. VBGJqvc.gif

thanks for the info! i'd have been lost without it! 🙏

Edited by MelancholyMelody

I'd like to say a massive thanks to all of you who have helped me this year with my quest to build a 9G sweetling x blue neb,  I hope you (and everyone else of course!) have had a lovely day xx

Once the dust settles, I think I will have found 18 of the 19 2G sweetlings I need to get there over the next few years, 8G next year, 9g in 2026 if the world hasn't imploded by then :)

Happy Valentines Day

Nerys

35 minutes ago, kzspot said:

*pouts* I wanna make a stink flower!

You CAN!

You just have to make the right combo. 

The plant just has to be deadly. *wink*

Anyway,

I'm disappointed I cannot cast a spell for Magic Missile...

DISAPPOINT.

Also, I've had fun with this game! 

I think I got all the spells after going through all the combos...

At least I think I did. 

Edited by Shokomon
typo

9 hours ago, Dragon Mage said:

I had the SAME REACTION. Next up, a lineage with Luminae, the most fussy and clean dragons around! 

Bwahaha, I love it!

uh, am I the only one that the sliders in the game aren’t showing up? I am playing on mobile (iPad, Safari), but I have tried “request desktop site” and that doesn’t work either.

Edited by Pliskin

11 hours ago, The Dragon Alchemist said:

Oh..Life, Time and water

I meant for the other stories. They have no clues to make the combinations.