TJ09

2021-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

30 minutes ago, MoonShark said:

Actually...

Hide contents

Blue roses don't actually exist, but they're my favorite flower (despite being impossible IRL). Flower meanings have nothing to do with it in this case--it's just a very pretty flower (and Wintergreen was very happy to receive them!) :D

Well, don't exist in the wild but they can be genetically bred/engineered for by plant breeders lol which is why a lot of cultures associate them with the unobtainable ;)

I don't know where your quote is from, though, since I'm not seeing it in the thread here????

Am I the only one that this this Mage waves around spells that are WAY TOO powerful like it's nothing? Like, duplication, transformation, precognition? Those things can have serious consequences depending how and on who you use them but this mage is just recommending them to customers like its nothing lol

Very nice new dragon! It is good to have another one with a bit different coloring, instead of more pink and red. I love the pink and red, but variety is a good thing.

Their description is very interesting, too.

I absolutely love this new dragon. the color change-up is awesome and very nice. I love the pinks and reds, but adding in more colors is amazing. I feel a need to pair these with Mistras. Umbra Xenos too.

1 hour ago, Glaciarie said:

Am I the only one that this this Mage waves around spells that are WAY TOO powerful like it's nothing? Like, duplication, transformation, precognition? Those things can have serious consequences depending how and on who you use them but this mage is just recommending them to customers like its nothing lol

Oh, hi, It's literally me :D

Edited by ShamanDeer

The event is simply wonderful, it is very interesting to feel like a magician, and even with dragons as customers!🐉 Everyone has such touching and adorable stories, especially the little storm dragon, I almost burst into tears. 😍😭
Also, I like the fact that you need to look for an approach to the client by yourself and there are also several possible scenarios.

This is my third event, and I'm delighted, each time there's something new and exciting! So thank you very much dear creators for your great work!💖💖💖

P.S. By the way, if someone knows, can you tell me, do all dragons communicate through telepathy? Or there are speaking ones? And can they communicate like this with all people, or only with magicians?

I don't think I understand this event at all.. The first story I did had the general recipe to use and you just had to adjust to the correct amounts. The next two I tried didn't seem to indicate at all what you are supposed to use..

20 minutes ago, Raikielia said:

I don't think I understand this event at all.. The first story I did had the general recipe to use and you just had to adjust to the correct amounts. The next two I tried didn't seem to indicate at all what you are supposed to use..

I think you are supposed to just fiddle with it. I discovered 90% of the spells through experimenting, (I had to have help on a couple) kind of like that Christmas cooking one.

4 minutes ago, Firesparks said:

I think you are supposed to just fiddle with it. I discovered 90% of the spells through experimenting, (I had to have help on a couple) kind of like that Christmas cooking one.

Well, that's not fun. Oh well. I thought you could find recipes for the Christmas one. I didn't have a ton of time, so I hadn't messed with that one much.

21 minutes ago, Raikielia said:

Well, that's not fun. Oh well. I thought you could find recipes for the Christmas one. I didn't have a ton of time, so I hadn't messed with that one much.

There are lists floating around (on the wiki and in the Site Discussion thread) listing all the possible spells as well as the amounts/ingredients for each. Once you know what spells are available, it's a lot easier to figure out which ones would help each customer. There are also just outright spoilers in the Site Discussion thread showing which spells work for each story, if you are especially stuck or would rather just read the narrative without messing around trying different spells. 

2 hours ago, Glaciarie said:

...and then there's me, clicking fireball and death every time, hoping something incredibly exciting happens. It seems everything turns out alright in this universe so I just want to use the cool magic lol.

Edit: Though admittedly I was somewhat concerned about attempting death with the elderly copper...that would have made for a sad ending.

Edited by MissK.

... I have too much of a writer's-mind to leave these stories as they are, goodness. With each 'resolution' I'm immediately thinking of how things will turn out after the end of that story. 

Spoiler

Like in The Bane of Magic, using Teleport to bring the three potential partners to the Cassare, well come on we don't get to know who he chooses?! Will the other two be sad or upset they weren't chosen? Or might they choose a less conventional solution? (Poly relationships must be a thing for *some* dragons right??)

@HeatherMarie

Spoiler

(Poly relationships must be a thing for *some* dragons right??)

Well, they definitely are on my scroll. XD

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

@HeatherMarie

Hide contents

(Poly relationships must be a thing for *some* dragons right??)

Well, they definitely are on my scroll. XD

I know, right?  Same here. XD  Mostly with holidays, as I don't often breed at other times.

1 hour ago, MissK. said:

...and then there's me, clicking fireball and death every time, hoping something incredibly exciting happens. It seems everything turns out alright in this universe so I just want to use the cool magic lol.

Edit: Though admittedly I was somewhat concerned about attempting death with the elderly copper...that would have made for a sad ending.

I have useless headcanon, that we use Precognition every time, because... we have several endings and can see all of them.

6 hours ago, ValidEmotions said:

Well, don't exist in the wild but they can be genetically bred/engineered for by plant breeders lol which is why a lot of cultures associate them with the unobtainable ;)

I don't know where your quote is from, though, since I'm not seeing it in the thread here????

The closest to a blue rose people have been able to cultivate today is a very pale lavender color. TRUE blue roses have yet to be genetically engineered. ^.^

Edit: It took me a moment to realize what you meant by "your quote". I only spoilered that information because it is technically a bit of a story spoiler. I am the writer of the story, so it's my own words. XD

1 hour ago, ShamanDeer said:

I have useless headcanon, that we use Precognition every time, because... we have several endings and can see all of them.

Oh my gosh, I love that headcanon so much. 😍

Edited by MoonShark

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEW SPELLS! NEW SPELLS! NEW SPELLS!

PLEASE LET THERE BE MAGIC MISSLE!

5 minutes ago, MoonShark said:

Edit: It took me a moment to realize what you meant by "your quote". I only spoilered that information because it is technically a bit of a story spoiler. I am the writer of the story, so it's my own words. XD

Wait? You wrote this story that we're all loving so much? Great job!

Just now, Lagie said:

Wait? You wrote this story that we're all loving so much? Great job!

I wrote a number of them. :D   Once the event is fully released, I'll post a short list with little notes about the ones I did. :D

oh my goodness these are absolutely GORGEOUS. Thanks to everyone involved :) Also love the event story. It's so fun and addicting to play.

General thread reminder since I'm getting a lot - please do not double post. It is considered spam - if you are the last poster and have something to add, use the edit function.

18 hours ago, ShamanDeer said:

I found new!!!
For "Seeking Love"

Hide contents

Make Delicious: Balance, Light and Life
Sorry, I'm not sure about percent, but you can try it yourself

Can someone please tell me what's the percentage of this spell? I have tried everything and it wont let me cast