TJ09

2021-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

13 minutes ago, Anor said:

how do i bypass this message? >< it blocks the drag thingie

sada.PNG

10 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Same.

Simply use the other two on three and nine o'clock. :)

You don't need the top one.

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Thanks TJ, spriters and writers!

I got stuck on the 3rd Two Loves check mark...courage did the trick :D

1 hour ago, Jazeki said:

Finally a goth val baby who burns with passion.

That made me think immediately of this.

20210214_074707.jpg

28 minutes ago, Anor said:

sada.PNG

You can't and don't need to drag the uppermost thing. I was also annoyed but figured it can't be dragged anyways. The tooltip goes away for the 2nd and 3rd story.

PURPLE. Loving the new valentines already. 

I think my story is bugged, despite finding 4 endings for the Two loves section it says I'm 2/3 endings.

The new dragon looks promising with all that purple!

Also guys wich mana is the life one? I wish it would tell somewhere

EDIT: Never mind, it says in the wiki. I was about to pick the Magi one because the Life just seems like...plant

image.png.42c1c087b61c1e02dbcd7e1d596a7e3e.png

Edited by Glaciarie

What a lovely minigame! When I finished the tutorial with the flower spells, the game becomes easier to experiment with in my experience. I might have already found all the spells available through systematic experimentation...

One feedback, though! I wish that all the "Bad" endings would count as their own endings as well, instead of showing just the "Good" endings in the checkmarks. I found a couple funny bad endings that were more than just "nothing happens", but they didn't count. The same goes for the flower tutorial, one of the endings was a bad ending but you got checkmarks for only the good ones. People might miss out on stuff if they only follow the checkmarks!

15 minutes ago, Murkydepths said:

PURPLE. Loving the new valentines already. 

I think my story is bugged, despite finding 4 endings for the Two loves section it says I'm 2/3 endings.

There are flavor (wrong) endings too, seems like they're just there for fun. 

Happy VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

The new dragons look really interesting! I really like it!

Cute lil hatchlings -- and this thread helped me find all the three-part spells! Happy V-day y'all ❤️

1 hour ago, Anor said:

sada.PNG

It did that to me too, but once I was able to make my first spell, it went away.

I just spent an unhealthy amount of time playing around with mana to end up with a grand total of 23 spells. I want to say I tried all possible combinations, but might have missed some along the way idk. Fun story so far!

Edit: oop, 26! Interesting that different amounts of the same mana can give new results.

Edited by MissK.

Ooh, S2 hatchie looks great! I just noticed their codes: CastA and Spl4u - "cast a spell for you" ❤️

53 minutes ago, MissK. said:

I just spent an unhealthy amount of time playing around with mana to end up with a grand total of 23 spells. I want to say I tried all possible combinations, but might have missed some along the way idk. Fun story so far!

Edit: oop, 26! Interesting that different amounts of the same mana can give new results.

Same.  I went through every combination and ratio until I found all the spells.  It took hours.

Maybe I am missing something but I add the three mana and the little tooltip says to drag to balance the mana then click 'cast' but no matter where I click, I can't 'drag' anything and since the meter looks like it is already balance, I cannot click "Cast".

Yes! The gendered hatchling has stayed dark purple even through puberty; I'm getting really hyped about this one and can't wait to see the adult sprite!

If it's sorted between Amalthean and Anagallis, I suppose that aside from Amor-something it could also be Amica-something.

I wish it was easier to see the details on these hatchies. Even after zooming in, I can't tell much about the face. 

40 minutes ago, The Dragon Alchemist said:

Maybe I am missing something but I add the three mana and the little tooltip says to drag to balance the mana then click 'cast' but no matter where I click, I can't 'drag' anything and since the meter looks like it is already balance, I cannot click "Cast".

Are you clicking in the right places? You need to drag the little things I've outlined in red here (and 'balancing' doesn't always mean equal amounts, just the *right* amounts):

Untitled.png.1bd65fc4e0855a1803bf5127f9c980ff.png

edit: I'm REALLY excited about this new dragon so far!! I love the hatchie and I really really really hope it keeps that coloring, it's waaay past time for a darker-colored V-day!

Edited by HeatherMarie

I am really excited for this new dragon!  Can't wait to see the adults!

I haven't done much with the game, yet. I was having trouble figuring out some of the mana symbols, but I see there is a spoiler for that, too! I always need all the help I can get with these things! XD