TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Next to the solstice, these guys are my favorite Christmas dragon. I love that they are something different (still hoping for a Pygmy Christmas or Vday dragon someday). Kicking myself this year though, because I completely forgot to breed my Christmas dragons in time. 

7 hours ago, Moriaty said:

Very confused

I have three discards, and the tile can't be placed anywhere (none lights up) but the game isn't ending

Also for the record, for none of the three discards were I able to place the tile anywhere - the very first tile I got was a bomb and destroyed that thing in the middle and from there on nothing could be placed

1459628525_ScreenShot2020-12-29at11_49_37PM.thumb.png.6928bdeca339d3fc9395b7c3e0cfd713.png

Bad luck; time to start over (click quit.) Been there too - though not with the first tile.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

For some reason, saving wreath without any decorations gives me "page not  found" page and would not save it. But if I'll let there something, it will be saved. I was going to clear my wreath to start from scrap, but dc won't let me xD

10 hours ago, Aqub said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.8d6cbbe8e25ae826811a6f605d797569.png

image.png.53dcaea4ee2981263046b49e8902aae2.png

image.png.d9bf35ed70660340735ff6438e88278e.png

Screenshots! Both of mine turned to red and green lights, which leads me to believe there's a set order that you can cycle through rather than it being random. Seems like the switching is unlimited other than the once a day cooldown?

That's so cool! I wonder how many variations there will be? Also I can't wait to see the spriters' alts.

Re: the holiday event, I suppose we won't get a chance to redecorate our houses from 2016? Since if I remember right, there was a story that went along with that. I was having so much trouble with glitches that year, I never finished it and my house looks very sad. I hoped we'd revisit that one this year, but probably not right?

LOL i oepened the door yesterday and totally forgot about that mana game, i dont know how i forgot about it because i really enjoy it XD 

.... Hmmmm I guess I'll miss the hatchie wall this year. Time to go to bed, and when I get up it will be over. Ah well, I got lots of pretty Holiday dragons already!  :)

Have fun, people in other time zones!  :D

9 hours ago, Ripan said:

but if there's a like a blue/purple variety then that might be more noticeable.

Considering the sprite with all the colors that we were originally shown does not have purple lights/mana, and as far as I can tell neither does the eggs, I feel like anything outside of some kind of combo using red, yellow, green and blue is highly unlikely.

7 minutes ago, dragongrrl said:

Has anyone else noticed lights flashing around other Xenowyrms? I activated the lights on my Glysteres and later noticed all my Chronos were blinking. I went a little later back to see if any others were blinking and the Astrapi are blinking now, not the Chronos.

I don't know what you're talking about? There aren't any lights around any of the Xenos? (I don't count the electricity as lights)

1 minute ago, ValidEmotions said:

I don't know what you're talking about? There aren't any lights around any of the Xenos? (I don't count the electricity as lights)

yeah i dont know wutchu talkin bout either, nothings blinking XD 

I want to decorate everything, but I can't without losing the ones from prior years. That just makes me want to cry. So there is nothing for me to do. I cant play without destroying., That is spectacularly bad planning, and shows zero effort from last year which also had the same problem.. And we REALLY need a BSA to make hatchlings grow faster, LOL Thank you so much to the designer of the new Christmas dragon, it is BEAUTIFUL. 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!

Is there a way to keep playing Mana Alchemy after the the advent calendar? It's so relaxing and calming to me that I don't want to lose it again lol.

Just redecorated one of my Wyrms - he no longer has a link to the encyclopedia on his page. So I wonder if all the colors will be unlock-able [Got a red/green right now and a multi]

*Edit: can confirm the different colored forms appear in the encyclopedia.

Edited by ShorahNagi
wrong color

1 hour ago, saltywench said:

I want to decorate everything, but I can't without losing the ones from prior years. That just makes me want to cry. So there is nothing for me to do. I cant play without destroying., That is spectacularly bad planning, and shows zero effort from last year which also had the same problem.. And we REALLY need a BSA to make hatchlings grow faster, LOL Thank you so much to the designer of the new Christmas dragon, it is BEAUTIFUL. 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!

I was really frustrated with that last year as well, but I saved screenshots of my originals before redecorating. I know it's not the same, but at least I'll have *some* record of my originals to look back at.

1 hour ago, Tetelestai said:

Is there a way to keep playing Mana Alchemy after the the advent calendar? It's so relaxing and calming to me that I don't want to lose it again lol.

I would *love* if all these event puzzle-games would be available off-site the way the Valkemarian Tales are, they really are so much fun. 

1 minute ago, ShorahNagi said:

Just redecorated one of my Wyrms - he no longer has a link to the encyclopedia on his page. So I wonder if all the colors will be unlock-able [Got a red/yellow right now and a multi]

We're going to need an encyclopedia thread post just for the various forms! XD

I'm very pleased the multicolour is the default.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

We're going to need an encyclopedia thread post just for the various forms! XD

I'm very pleased the multicolour is the default.

There's already a few (myself included) who have added them to the 'Encyclopedia Helpers' topic

Anyhow, I think I'll rotate their colors each day for a few days, then leave them the default color

7 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

To anyone and everyone who missed the release, NOW is your time

1186314254_itisTIme.PNG.1e8d6267a3cc403f3f02a603fe6c39dc.PNG

and now I wish we could pick up 4 CBs of each Winter Holiday breed with 8 egg slots for every 1000 adults on our scrolls. As it is, I am both breed-locked and scroll-locked. 🙄

I've never seen that part of the wall.  Are there always that many new caveborns that were abandoned?  If everyone has them already, could the new holidays stay there until they hit zero?

1 minute ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I've never seen that part of the wall.  Are there always that many new caveborns that were abandoned?  If everyone has them already, could the new holidays stay there until they hit zero?

theoretically, yes, but im sure theres lots of people who missed the release. i missed every release except snows and this years, and i only had wintertides last year from the AP XD 

This is the first time I'm seeing a holiday new release AP wall. Definitely useful to those who missed the official release window. :)

Yeah, I remember them going by, but not as a wall.  But maybe I'm thinking of Halloween when you can have as many as you like.  Definitely different when only those with less than 2 can pick them up!