TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Stylized text reads “Happy Holidays from Dragon Cave.” Pixel art ornaments fill the rest of the image, including a red ball with green swirls, a green ball with gold lattice, and a plain silver ball.

As promised, the Advent Calendar is back! Just like last year, games and decorating events will unlock daily. For the next nine days, visit the calendar and open the doors to see what’s inside. Play games from years past to earn candy, and use that candy for new unlocks.

On top of that, we've brought you a brand new decorating event—cookie decorating! Cover your cookies with colorful frosting and sprinkles and then send them to others. Cookie decorating is the first unlock from the advent calendar, so go check it out.

The event will be around for a full two weeks (until January 07 at 23:59 EST)—and you can open past days’ advent doors at any time—so there's plenty of opportunity to keep up if you’re busy this time of year.

A new holiday dragon is also available, starting now. It will drop all over the cave for the next three days, until December 27 at 23:59 EST. After that, they’re gone until next year.

Have fun sending and receiving cookies, and Happy Holidays!

Egg Egg

Happy holidays, DC! I know this year has been difficult for pretty much everyone, so I just want to extend my warmest wishes and love to everyone through the new year. I'm especially thankful for online communities like this one after this year. Go easy on yourself, and here's hoping for a great 2021!

Merry Christmas everyone! I got my two eggs for this year already. Thanks for the event!

Edited by Zinogre

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone. Thank you, TJ and spriters for this year's dragon.

Edited by calenlass

Happy Holidays everyone!!

I love this new egg, look at how shiny and sparkly! 

I'm so glad the Advent calendar is back, it's a wonderful way to make sure there is *something* about the event that everyone likes!

Ohh, a festival of lights dragon (just a guess), they are so pretty! Merry Christmas everyone!