TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Thank you TJ and everyone else who contributed to putting this year's event together.  I love the new dragons and had an excellent time making cookies and playing the old games.  I hope everyone has a great 2021!  :D

34 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

I'm going to miss the cooking game.  Wish we had it year round.

I miss all the games! Sadly, SnowWars never loaded for me so I never got a chance to play. 😞

40 minutes ago, hazeh said:

Super duper late, but have some official Glystere art before the thread gets locked! 

Oh wow! :o He's even more fabulous up close! :D

@hazeh Oooh, thank you for the picture! So beautiful!

@TJ09 and everybody involved, thank you for the cool event!

As I may have mentioned once or twice already - I loved the cookie decorating!  :D

@hazeh Such a pretty wyrm! Love how you can see the mana lights shine through its fins. :)

Thank you to everyone for such a fun event! It was a blast making and sharing cookies with you all!

4 hours ago, hazeh said:

🎶 Oooh Christmas wyrm ooh Christmas wyrm 🎶

Super duper late, but have some official Glystere art before the thread gets locked! 

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!  I love everything about this new Holiday dragon, from the egg to the hatchies to the glorious adult sprite!  So wintry and fantastical!

And I also want to say, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!  To everyone involved in the event, to the mods, the spriters, and so on, just a huge thanks -- it's been amazing fun.  I really loved the cookie decorating!

Oooh that is some beautiful artwork, thank you for sharing @hazeh

Thanks everyone for the event, I really hope we can decorate cookies again next year, it was a great idea and seeing some of the insanely creative things people came up with was amazing.

@LadyLoki 10/10 best wreath, now I regret not redecorating mine!

14 hours ago, Tetelestai said:

That works, I can hope then ❤️ Thank you for your reply!             

I had left the page open when I closed my browser last night. That and tetris both work today - but only because they were still open I think...

Oh, that is gorgeous, @hazeh.  

Thanks to TJ and spriters for lovely dragon and great Holiday event.

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I had left the page open when I closed my browser last night. That and tetris both work today - but only because they were still open I think...

I had actually done this on accident. Happy that I can still play it today as long as I don't close the window. Hopefully it will be back soon ❤️

11 hours ago, MissK. said:

Oooh that is some beautiful artwork, thank you for sharing

Thanks everyone for the event, I really hope we can decorate cookies again next year, it was a great idea and seeing some of the insanely creative things people came up with was amazing.

Me, too. The cookies were so much fun. It started off slow, but then the creativity just grew as I figured out how to use the program. 

May 2021 bring blessing to you all 💕, instead of what 2020 so unkindly showered upon us.

@hazeh Gorgeous artwork, thank you for sharing!

Many thanks to TJ & spriters for the dragons and the fun event!

I was so distracted by cookie decorating, I completely missed the BSA until now. Can anyone help me with unlocking the other variants in my encyclopedia?

4 hours ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Can anyone help me with unlocking the other variants in my encyclopedia?

Many people have posted links to theirs in the Encyclopedia Helpers thread (myself included) ! :) 

21 hours ago, MissK. said:

@LadyLoki 10/10 best wreath, now I regret not redecorating mine!

Thank you~ ;) I took a peek at yours and honestly it's amazing! :D

Thanks for another fantastic Holiday event!

Cookie decorating may just have been my personal favorite thus far! 🍪

Thank you everyone! Time to lock this thread as alas, the festivities are over. Have a great new year!