TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

i was definitely a contributor to the wall... ^^; abandoned some of my hatchlings to try to get some neat coded ones last minute (glad i did!), but i definitely didnt know thered be THIS many abandoned new releases!

10 minutes ago, obelisk_light said:

This is the first time I'm seeing a holiday new release AP wall. Definitely useful to those who missed the official release window. :)

5 minutes ago, Elery. said:

Dang that wall is impressive. Ive never seen a new release wall like that.

I've seen a new release wall very much like this one at least once before (Can't remember if it was a Valentine or Christmas, though, but definitely a 2 CB limit breed holiday)

9 minutes ago, LadyLoki said:

I've seen a new release wall very much like this one at least once before (Can't remember if it was a Valentine or Christmas, though, but definitely a 2 CB limit breed holiday)

I guess things have changed a lot while I took a break from the game. It used to be that as soon as the event ended the Holiday wall would disappear. I like the way its now a lot more :3

Full nr hatchie wall from a bit ago lol don't see that every day.

1152920814_hatchiewall!lol.PNG.6038873101208b333f65ea32c273438c.PNG

Edit: yeah last valentines had a wall too, lasted a couple hours. Wintertide I don't remember being very long. Not that this has been but...

At least one of these is one I dumped, code hunting is a pain and this year was quite unkind unfortunately.

Edited by Tinibree

8 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

At least one of these is one I dumped, code hunting is a pain and this year was quite unkind unfortunately.

i managed to get two really good ones last minute, but i wasnt looking on the other days. 

And so it ends.

dragcave-christmas-2020-is-over.png

Edit: I appreciate how close to midnight this was, for the record. Nice round number of holiday celebrations on Dragon Cave!

Edited by pinkgothic

All gone, now.  I'm glad so many people had a chance to get them. 

I'm still trying to think of a nice name for mine, they're pretty, but I'm not a fan of the breed name.

Thanks Data_Girl_3, That's a pretty name.

I like the description the dragons have, I think I'll work off from that. 

Edited by Mystic_Halo

Their breed name made me think of Glycose (Glucose) but also obviously not, so I gave them names based on sweeteners: Stevian and Siraitian. They both get to be Ians. :P

Edited by pinkgothic

Where did all the nr hatchlings come from? I know I dropped quite a few eggs myself, but they were eggs.....

Thank you SO much to everyone who posted screenshots, this is the first time in years I've completely missed the end! Well, at least the regular eggs are still super-ER.

So I tried decorating cookies for the first time but every time I choose a cookie nothing shows up to decorate it with and I can't even see a send button either, cleared my cache and cookies and still nothing. Is it just me or is someone else experiencing this too?

58 minutes ago, Darth Krande said:

Where did all the nr hatchlings come from? I know I dropped quite a few eggs myself, but they were eggs.....

a number of people dumped hatchies for eggs with cool codes during the wall, also people dumping hatched eggs/nearly hatched eggs for codes on the last day of the drop. I did for example. Earlier in the week people might dump one, banking on getting one from the nr wall, because they needed a slot for something. During the wall a couple people were picking up just to hatch and drop back in to move the wall a tad faster lol.

Thanks!

Well, the latter sounds risky, you might dump and see them gone before you could pick another....

2 hours ago, Mystic_Halo said:

I'm still trying to think of a nice name for mine, they're pretty, but I'm not a fan of the breed name.

2 hours ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

I named mine Glitrystal, combining the words Gittering and Crystal.

1 hour ago, pinkgothic said:

Their breed name made me think of Glycose (Glucose) but also obviously not, so I gave them names based on sweeteners: Stevian and Siraitian. They both get to be Ians. :P

I named mine based off their codes. :P
Low-key Laufeyson

Loki 28 Hugs Later

4 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

He probably needs those. :P

Glystere reminds me of a greek word for slippery, which I guess is kind of fitting with the ice and all. Wonder if we'll find out where the name came from, those tidbits are always fun.

29 minutes ago, MissK. said:

Unless they're coming from the Hulk! In which case, he does not need those! His poor back would never be the same again. :lol:

3 hours ago, MissK. said:

Glystere reminds me of a greek word for slippery, which I guess is kind of fitting with the ice and all. Wonder if we'll find out where the name came from, those tidbits are always fun.

Glystere is a re-spelling of glister, which means to sparkle 😁

Ooh makes sense, they are certainly very sparkly.

3 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

Unless they're coming from the Hulk! In which case, he does not need those! His poor back would never be the same again. :lol:

Hahahaha absolutely not, those would be some...smashing hugs!