TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Dude those new drags are brilliant! I love them!

Happy New Year to everybody, be safe!

That's the red/green unlocked, too. Thanks to everyone sharing their links!

It's zombie viewig day!

https://dragcave.net/view/pEcwW

And his description shows, too.

Happy New Year, Dragon Cave!

WAIT, the lights are all-yellow now?? So there are *four* different forms? (Or possibly more...) Wow. Unlocking these is going to be a pain, lol!

Happy New Year everyone! 

My new dragons grew up!! I've kept one multicolored and set one to red and green. So far they're my favorite colors. I wonder how many there are.... 

Can anyone confirm if there are spriter alt forms yet?

Infinis' scroll shows a normal one so far...

Alts can take a few days to be a thing, probably waiting until they're all grown up so he can just do it all at once.

I haven't found any Holiday Cooking ingredients for this year's event. I still have some from last year.

1 hour ago, casprrr said:

I haven't found any Holiday Cooking ingredients for this year's event. I still have some from last year.

Having similar issues over here. I don't know if I'm just being impatient and expecting them to show up every few minutes, if I'm looking in the wrong parts of the website, or if the event itself isn't working right. Has anyone been able to find more ingredients?

This year's holiday dragons....are breathtaking. Elegant...beautiful! Wonderfully done spriters! Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year

Just now, soullessheartofsteel said:

Having similar issues over here. I don't know if I'm just being impatient and expecting them to show up every few minutes, if I'm looking in the wrong parts of the website, or if the event itself isn't working right. Has anyone been able to find more ingredients?

I haven't been able to find any ingredients yet either, unfortunately

1 hour ago, casprrr said:

6 minutes ago, soullessheartofsteel said:

4 minutes ago, ThySurvlio said:

I haven't been able to find any ingredients yet either, unfortunately

I haven't found any either...I've looked everywhere...but no luck... 😢

1 minute ago, Kirarakitty said:

I haven't found any either...I've looked everywhere...but no luck... 😢

same here, no ingredients showing up either

55 minutes ago, LadyLoki said:

Guys, I just found a random ingredient while in the AP. So it seems they've begun dropping now?

You're right - I have now found two ingredients! 😄

Chiming in to say I've started finding things as well. Also, I hope everyone has a happy new year! 2020 was... a year. No guarantees for 2021, of course, but I think we all deserve a day to just heave a sigh in relief.

Happy New Year! Just curious does anyone believe that tomorrow's event will be something new or something from previous events?

Happy New Year!

May 2021 be better than the last year (shouldn't be too difficult, I hope).

Do we have ingredients left over from last year ? I seem to have opened with a shedload !

Happy New Year !

2109915325_happy-new-year-images-2021-loading-green-black-1080x1080(1).thumb.png.894580146cd0f55f79d2529888fcf8f7.png

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Do we have ingredients left over from last year ? I seem to have opened with a shedload !

Yep, seems to have saved what we had from before. :)

I don't really intend to do the cooking again this year. It was fun to revisit it last year, but I managed to cook everything before the end. Are there new recipes this year?