TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

14 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

image.png.44501867d691c3f6ee2f719e50be178d.png

I'm trying to branch out from my pretty trees and snowflakes and stars and such.

I'm not quite sure what this is -- maybe a deranged green hippo with an underbite? Does anybody want him, or should I send him to some poor unsuspecting random player?

I would love your deranged green hippo if you still have him!

7 minutes ago, ADN6 said:

I would love your deranged green hippo if you still have him!

On his way! XD

11 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

LOL Intimidated by me, or attempting a Loki themed cookie? :P Either way you shouldn't be~

intimidated by the shape of the helmet, i was really struggling T_T 

16 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Is there a thread where you can ask people to send you cookies? I only got 7 and that makes me sad, lol.

I also sent you one and I really hope you like it. :wub: 

Theres a thread to show off cookies, but is there anywhere to show off our wreaths? Im really proud of mine and would love to flaunt it lol

3 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I was hoping for a fun Harry Potter game from door three.  500 candy canes was a big disappointment.  Will I be able to use the candies for something else later in the event?  I haven't done the advent event before.

The doors have nothing to do with what's behind them. Each one unlocks a game from a past year. Candy can be spent on cookie decorations, and wreath decorations currently. Past games that needed candy include tree decorating, snow wars, and gingerbread houses.

6 minutes ago, Katharos Seraph said:

Theres a thread to show off cookies, but is there anywhere to show off our wreaths? Im really proud of mine and would love to flaunt it lol

I don't think anyone has started one for this year, but here is last year's. Maybe it can just be continued.

55 minutes ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I also sent you one and I really hope you like it. :wub: 

It's amazing!! I can't believe all the detail. Thank you so much 🥰

8 minutes ago, JBluewind said:

Please enjoy my weird and/or gay cursed cookies so far!

20201227_192541.jpg

I love your cookies! Especially the bird with its mouth open, the rainbow scarfed snowman, and the rainbow slay. 

I swear it says something but it’s probably just my brain overthinking it!

ED2F98E9-3FAC-4F7D-BE6C-F6A37E0594EA.jpeg

13 hours ago, InvaderAlexis said:

intimidated by the shape of the helmet, i was really struggling T_T 

:lol: Fair enough!

Oh it's a HELMET ? I thought it was a bat...

OH boy i knew i'd love the adults but I REALLY love them, great job and grats Infini, spat, and hazard! 

LOVELY adults ! Thanks,  Infinis, Shiny Hazard Sign and spatio

Cool new addition to the cave! I especially like the antlers.

They aren't very big as far as wyrms go, are they? Considering they can land on trees and houses without leaving devastation behind?

I'm imagining something anaconda-sized.

Edited by Ripan

6 minutes ago, Ripan said:

I especially like the antlers.

Same here! I love those antlers, and the head shape/face in general! :D

Gorgeous adults. Thank you everyone involved.

Though anyone else surprised to see these holiday dragons with an actual name and description as opposed to the usual way these things go? Maybe the other holidays will receive a similar update?

11 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

Though anyone else surprised to see these holiday dragons with an actual name and description as opposed to the usual way these things go? Maybe the other holidays will receive a similar update?

The last three years have had their own name/description (Wintertide/2019, Starsinger/2018, Garland/2017)

So no, I'm not surprised to see they've continued with the trend of having a unique description. ;)

11 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

Gorgeous adults. Thank you everyone involved.

ever since garlands holidays have been released with custom names and descriptions : D 

I don't know if the ones pre-garland will be changed to have custom descriptions, though...kinda hope so. owo

1 minute ago, LadyLoki said:

The last three years have had their own name/description (Wintertide/2019, Starsinger/2018, Garland/2017)

So no, I'm not surprised to see they've continued with the trend of having a unique description. ;)

1 minute ago, Infinis said:

ever since garlands holidays have been released with custom names and descriptions : D 

I will freely admit that I forgot about that (Then again, i only look at my holiday dragons in the last few weeks of the year...and even then it's just a quick visit from their page to the actions page)