TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

So there've been some of the new egg floating through the AP, and... man, next year's going to be rough. The eggs are almost exactly halfway between hollies and wrappingwings. It's going to be REALLY hard to tell them apart in the AP...

OH MY GOD IT'S HERE IT'S HERE AT LAST MANA ALCHEMY CAME BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL THIS TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
*incoherent screaming and flailing*

zltsj0hkekk21.jpg

2 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

@Fuzzbucket were you able to make the yam-stuffed mushrooms? 

I'm already maxed out on candy I can earn today, and am finally getting red-star recipes. Now I just need sugar, fruit, and nuts.

@purpledragonclaw Yes indeed - see my thread - the wiki was wrong (I edited it) as is the googledoc (which I can't edit.) You have to do it with with prep rather than oven,.

Goodness. I feel like I want to cry... my baby's finally home, my beloved Mana Alchemy has finally come back... :wub:

...oh, what? TJ's hatchies are growing up soon? Yeah, yeah, that's all fine and dandy BUT MANA ALCHEMY THO

What a most wonderful and absolutely gorgeous adult!!! I fear I'll have to hoard these from next year... ❤️

AAAAAAAAAAA SO BEAUTIFUL!  :wub:

I especially like the warm green. It's a very pretty color combination.

On another issue - I see we can now tell which colour solstice we have from the S2s. That's great stuff  - a huge help for trading!

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

On another issue - I see we can now tell which colour solstice we have from the S2s. That's great stuff  - a huge help for trading!

I noticed that also and was really confused because I had just checked the wiki page before christmas that there was only one color for the S2, and suddenly there wasn't!

Oh my goodness, those adults are AMAZING. I'm not sure where they fall in my hierarchy of holiday derg favorites yet, but they're certainly up there - I don't think they quite dethrone the Aegis, though. Such a beautiful shade of red * n* 

19 minutes ago, Sashimi said:

I noticed that also and was really confused because I had just checked the wiki page before christmas that there was only one color for the S2, and suddenly there wasn't!

@Fuzzbucket@Sashimi

This has been a thing since 2016... ^^'