TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Cabbage rolls... no fruit required. :P

No meat. But the yam-stuffed mushrooms does indeed work with a prep card rather than an oven.

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

No meat. But the yam-stuffed mushrooms does indeed work with a prep card rather than an oven.

But they need sugar...

1 hour ago, Emerald01 said:

Updated my WREATH!  Tagging @Aqub as requested.  It's not like the picture I wanted to recreate, but I kind of had to go with the flow of the image I was using as filling.  I think the mane is a little busy because I was trying different things.  I think it will get better once I have more things unlocked that I can work with. Some things worked surprisingly well, while others worked surprisingly poorly.  

Well done, this turned out nicely!

Thanks, @olympe, I just hope I can figure out how to make it better.  My mom says she doesn't think she'd be able to tell what it is if she didn't already know what it's supposed to be.  Maybe I can get it closer to the original picture.  Thing is, there are HUNDREDS of images on that thing now, and it will take forever to clear! LOL  I was thinking about offering to let someone else play on it who doesn't want to mess with their existing wreath.  I'm not overly attached to any one design. 😜  Is it weird that I'm determine to make something interesting with this when I could literally make what I want in Photoshop?

I'm hoarding ingredients until tomorrow,when I can earn candy.

I'm counting on the AP being full of Christmas eggs a while longer. Hopefully will find some Starsingers for freezing.  

Does anyone else ever wish we could freeze eggs? I mean, I know that would be awful for the little dragon inside, but it would be so nice to have complete sprite collections on the scrolls!  I mean, those Garland eggs are just glorious!

15 minutes ago, Lagie said:

But they need sugar...

I already had the mashed sweet potatoes. I needed the spices.

Really like the look of the hatchies--they make me think of Persian-rug-esque décor and Quetzalcoatl and Chinese New Year and those are all aesthetics I can greatly appreciate. Hope the adults are equally stunning!

Who set up the googledoc of recipes - it needs an edit.

I have 12 nuts. Apparently I'm a squirrel collecting nuts for the winter even though its summer here.  Although with the weather we've been having lately . . .

Just now, Ardath Rekha said:

Oh, if only there was a recipe that just required poultry and cocoa beans... 🤣

Put the poultry in the oven (oven recipe). :) 

Just now, angelicdragonpuppy said:

73 recipes and only 3 of them require grain. I am drowning in grain. Please send halp

Mmm. Minestrone! Missed that one. Thanks!

Still have not yet gotten meat! Waiting ;u;

Edit: got a piece! Woop!

Edited by Iamartistic2

I really wish we could flip/mirror the decorations in tree and wreath decorating, all the birds in the tree one just look left

It would be rad if we could buy ingredients with candy... -stares at pile of yeast-

when I try to gather ingredients, why do some of them cocao beans and sugar- not show up in my inventory?  I need both items to cook and I'm getting frustrated as they don't show always when I click on the icon to pick them up.  is anyone else experiencing this?***

Also why is there so much grain and so little sugar?  eggs are scarce too for me.

***EDIT: The cocoa beans finally showed up. 

Edited by DustyBelle

I'm glad that people are finding the list useful XD 

I have so many herbs that I don't know what to do with, wish i could make herbal tea lol

1 hour ago, maskeradeplays said:

I missed the drop nooooooo Dx 

Minigames sound nice though I'm excited to try those out

Um. They're still dropping as of this post. Grab 'em!

1 hour ago, meruru said:

I'm glad that people are finding the list useful XD 

I have so many herbs that I don't know what to do with, wish i could make herbal tea lol

But do you have enough (boiling) water?  It's like not being able to make chocolate because you don't have any sugar, ice, or whatever.

@Swiftphoenix The eggs on the abandoned page currently include every holiday breed. You can see which egg corresponds to which species on the wiki. But don't worry about being egglocked! Unlike eggs from the biomes, eggs taken from the abandoned page can be immediately abandoned or traded.