TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

On 1/6/2020 at 1:28 PM, meruru said:

btw, I'm  not sure how this works but I think the more decorations you have on you wreath and tree the more decorated your badge becomes, I'm gonna test this out

On 1/6/2020 at 2:41 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

Certainly didn't work last time....

Not sure about that, indeed, but this year's wreath badge is different from the one I have.

This has been a fun event! I will miss baking, cooking, and making wine tomorrow. XD

I've really enjoyed the event this year. I wasn't as into the cooking game as some of us, but Mana Alchemy and Tetris are always fun. I loved being about to remodel my fort, too. And I'll kinda miss the naked chicken that's been following me around for days (I stopped picking up ingredients). I keep thinking "Behold! A man!" when I see it. 😁

9 minutes ago, anetofstars said:

If the snow fort is damaged when the event ends, will it stay that way?

No. TJ works magic and all is well at the very end!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Not sure about that, indeed, but this year's wreath badge is different from the one I have.

This has been a fun event! I will miss baking, cooking, and making wine tomorrow. XD

hmmm, after decorating my wreath, the badge didn't change =(

I don't think you can have both old and new badges

anyways, this was a very fun event XD 

As always, the holiday season it fun at Dragon Cave.  Thank you to TJ, the artists, the Mods and everyone else that work so hard to bring it to us!  :D

Just wanted to express my thanks and appreciation for the wonderful job that all of those in charge of the site and holiday event did to make us happy this 2019 Holiday season. The dragons were awesome and the event loads of fun.  I wish the drops had been a bit more of what we needed rather than a few items which were rarely used to make something, but The sugar and eggs became more plentiful and the grain and mushrooms less.  Thanks! It was a wonderful 2 weeks and I'd love to see a repeat.  Beer would be a nice added recipe for some of that grain and maybe oatmeal and oatmeal cookies, also.  Put a thread up for those of us who enjoyed the cooking event to add suggestions for possible recipes.  I'd be glad to help.

Again Thanks for the awesome event!  It was marvelous! Memorable and just a great event!

Splendid event!  It's so funny how each of us has their favorite game and such.  I'm getting better and better with graphics, so I kind of hope to get a crack at my wreath again next year.  

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

No. TJ works magic and all is well at the very end!

Truer words were seldom spoken.  ☺️

Many thanks for a wonderful season again from the magnificent Dragon Cave.  I've been uncharacteristically under the weather this year and the fun here gave needed doses of cheer.  I'm so grateful for this place, for all the dragon lovers that put work and creativity into it, the players as well.  Thank you.  💖

It'll be tough to go cold turkey from Mana Alchemy.  

🍻

I enjoyed the returning events this year (especially Mana Alchemy), and I absolutely love Wintertides. Can't wait to collect them next Christmas. Thanks TJ and birdz!

This was such a fun event! I love all the decorating events, and this time around I'm doing way better at the tetris game than I did last time! It makes me feel Smart lol.

Thanks, TJ and all involved for making this a fun (and nostalgic) holiday!

This was a super fun event. I spent way too much time cooking and it was great to revisit and redecorate some of the old games. (I left my snow fort alone, though; like it too much the way it is!<3) Between the activities and the gorgeous new dragons, I had a great time! Happy belated New Year, everyone! :)

And now it's back to reality.  Always feel bereft at this time!

Thanks for a great christmas event, TJ!

Crap. I had moved a snow tower to repair a part of my fort and forgot to move it back and it saved that way. The OCD in me is not liking this. Anyway to fix it? Seriously, I was sleepy like 5 minutes ago and now I'm wide awake and antsy. Grrr. Other than that, the event was a lot of fun. 

Since the holiday events are officially over I will close this thread. Thank you TJ, I enjoyed revisiting our previous events, as well as cooking and baking all the things!

Show off your Snow Wars fort and admire others' fort here!

Share your wreaths and gingerbread houses, and ooh and aah at what others have created, here!

Enjoy the artistry of everyone's Christmas trees, as well as share your own, here!