TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Stylized text reads “Happy Holidays from Dragon Cave.” Below, pixel art cookies depict a gingerbread person, a snowflake, a candy cane, and a snowman.

For Dragon Cave’s tenth(!) holiday event, we’ve brought you something special—an advent calendar, with new content daily. For the next nine days, visit the calendar and open the doors to see what’s inside. Play games from years past to earn candy, and use that candy for new unlocks.

The event will be around for a full two weeks (until January 07 at 23:59 EST)—and you can open past days’ advent doors at any time—so there's plenty of opportunity to keep up if you’re busy this time of year.

A new holiday dragon is also available, starting now. It will drop all over the cave for the next three days, until December 27 at 23:59 EST. After that, they’re gone until next year.

However you choose to celebrate them, enjoy, and Happy Holidays!

Egg Egg

Thanks for another great year, Dragon Cave. Happy Holidays to everyone!

giphy.gif

Edited by Sesshomaru

This egg emanates a gentle chime when met with the winter breeze.

Sounds good to me! :)

Edited by Looti

Fingers crossed for an eastern or a wyrm. The eggs look really cool and have a neat description.

ALL the fingers crossed for a non-western.

As my new new release tradition demands: don't be a western, don't be a western, don't be a western!

Happy Holidays, everyone! Already opened a door and caught my two dragons!

Merry Crimbus and Happy Holidays!! 

Merry Christmas to all!  :D

Two clicks, two eggs; what a pleasure that was.  Thanks, TJ and everyone who worked on making our holiday happy!