TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

40 minutes ago, Dohaerys said:

IT'S GLORIOUS

Agreed :D

The new dragon looks pretty glorious

Edited by Laura-Lana

Wintertides are amazing!! We’ve gotten so many light colored/blueish Holiday dragons lately, I’m really happy we got another red one!! The hatchlings are super cute too, they look very fluffy. 

Anyone understand the Mana Alchemy game? Because I sure am confused. I have just a faint memory of it

Edited by Glaciarie

11 minutes ago, Glaciarie said:

Anyone understand the Mana Alchemy game? Because I sue am confused. I have just a faint memory of it

I have figured out that any color can go next to Neutral.

No tile can be placed on a blank square.

The blue tiles stack next to each other, as do the 'dark' tiles & the pinkish ones can go next to certain combos of the blue & dark tiles.

When you complete a row, the tiles turn into crystals of the corresponding colors.

I don't know what determines the game ending - I think it had something to do w/dark vs light.

9 minutes ago, perzephone said:

The blue tiles stack next to each other, as do the 'dark' tiles & the pinkish ones can go next to certain combos of the blue & dark tiles.

When you complete a row, the tiles turn into crystals of the corresponding colors.

I don't know what determines the game ending - I think it had something to do w/dark vs light.

you just need to fill all the empty squares with tiles, the crystals just tell you that you have claimed that tile, it's really not that hard if you stick the colors together, and the mana bomb is there to clean up any wrong placed tiles

Wintertides have become one of my absolute favourite dragons XD 

Edited by meruru

9 minutes ago, perzephone said:

The game ends when all the tiles have been filled with crystals/tiles, or when you can't continue in any way possible (all discard slots filled and nothing fits). That's basically when you "win" and can submit the mana. Back then it was just to fill the meter of Snow Warning event so we could progress the story. Now all you need to do is rack up the score by placing tiles and completing rows in order to get as much candy as possible.

I personally went with assigning rows to all of these tiles of their respective colors and just kept filling the same rows over and over (always make sure you have at least one tile to connect that color to), until I felt like stopping to see how much more I need to play, or when I just felt like ending it. Now it is just about the score after all. This way you can basically play this forever.

Ohoho the wintertides are the most gorgeous thing in the world. Congratulations birb, you've done it again.

Beautiful new dragon! I have a feeling that Wintertides are going to look gorgeous in lineages with Golden Florets and Skysilks :)

My goodness!  What a glorious breed!😱👀

Congrats to birdz!  Thank you!

That cooking game is driving me crazy. I've wasted way too many ingredients with failed experiments and now I am lacking eggs. Sugar too, but that isn't because of experiments, it's because the game didn't give me any sugar for two days. But mostly I am missing eggs. Come to think of it a bit more water wouldn't be amiss either. What would I do with 12 cocoa beans? I wish there was a way to trade for what I need.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Experiments are Dangerous ! (is there any evidence that one can create ANY recipe that isn't already set up ?)

2 hours ago, birdzgoboom said:

Acg1qEf.jpg

Happy Holidays from the Wintertide Dragon!

Ooh, lovely dragons! Thank you!

Still seeking sugar...

And hooray for the return of the mana game! :D

Edited by Lagie
Typo

Magnificent dragons! Like someone else said, I love the holiday dragons from previous years too, but these are something special  🤩 

Love the Wintertides! And absolutely adore the event! Thanks for bringing the mana game back! Was one of my favourites!!!

The new dragons are absolutely gorgeous! Like others said, dragons from previous years were all beautiful, but having a bright, red colored dragon is a pleasant change. :D

As for the cooking game, I'm lacking on sugar too. XD

Wintertides, huh? They look pretty alright to me. I like the colors, and while the head shape is a bit... odd to me, the rest of the sprite looks quite nice. :)

22 minutes ago, john_jones said:

How do I suppose to get candy if I can't cook a lot because I have no sugar?!

How do you mean ? You can earn candy with the mana game, for a start. But for completing recipes, loads of us live in hope of sugar...

How wonderful they are! Also, I can't wait for the platform nine and three quarters to open... 😛

Oh WOW, the adults are absolutely gorgeous! Definitely in my top three Christmas dragons! ❤️

I'd forgotten how much I liked Mana Alchemy.  I cooked up all the things I could this early morning and was looking for something to help me bide my time getting more ingredients and there was Mana Alchemy!  :D