TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Anyone else having trouble with the Mana game working properly on your mobile? I can't get it to go to full screen.... help!

WOW
Now my only concern is that I'll have to wait another year for more of them. Also I wanna have a frozen hatchie of both stages and can't have that now. *weeps*
Would not have guessed the'd be sooo long from the hatchies. but I really love that twist. The details are amazing and I really love their faces and even the colors though I usually tend to prefer blueish and muted colors way more. Very, VERY tolerable set of classic christmas color theme. ^^°
Can't wait to see all your breeding ideas! So far I want to try gold and khoraki.

Just now, White Fox said:

Anyone else having trouble with the Mana game working properly on your mobile? I can't get it to go to full screen.... help!

I had to put it in desktop mode. Landscape helped, too.

For those having recipe trouble, this has been linked before but here it is again: https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Holiday_Cooking

The Red Star recipes give 50 candy each. I got most of mine with apple cider today.

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Experiments are Dangerous ! (is there any evidence that one can create ANY recipe that isn't already set up ?)

I'm not sure this answers your question, but if you mean as in "I know the recipe for a dish, but haven't got the recipe card that can auto-make it", then yes, you can put the dish together manually (i.e. Preparation sheet ->fruit ->vegetables ->roast chicken ->bread = chicken & salad sandwich!)

That I know, but someone suggested that it was possible to invent a NEW recipe (God knows I have tried all sorts of ways to make beer, to get rid of my grain and yeast. So far no dice...)

I wonder if you can make popcorn...

um - nope !

Ah, that I do not know. However I can say that any attempts I have made at pancakes and waffles all have ended in a sad mess.

Yeah, I'm thinking the game is not going to recognize any but the preset recipes.

I love @birdzgoboom's dragons and the Wintertide is no exception! When I first looked at it I thought it was a little over the top, but it is just incredibly detailed and glorious! Thanks, Birdz, for another lovely dragon.

Is there any pattern or algorithm to play the Mana game? I can't see it.... But I did manage to win my first game.

Lol. Never mind. I saw the guide on the previous page.

Edited by dancingalicorns
Update :)

@birdzgoboomYour Wintertide dragon is a holiday joy to behold, thank you for giving a beautiful Christmas gift.

The Wintertides have a very nice color scheme!

The release statistics for this year: 

Total Released: 21

Amphiptere: 2 (Aeria Gloris, Wintertide).

Drake: 1 (Vremya).

Eastern: 2 (Aquallis, Lihnseyre).

Pygmy: 5 (Mariner, Kovos, Avea, Glowback, Coral).

Two-Headed: 2 (Blancblack, Geminae).

Western: 3 (Skysilk, Tercorn, Sandwaste).

Wingless: 1 (Aranoas).

Wyrm: 1 (Rift).

Wyvern: 4 (Sakuhana, Galvanic, Luminox, Kohraki).

Dimorphic Breeds: 9 (Aquallis, Blancblack, Avea, Rift, Luminox, Glowback, Coral, Kohraki, ).

Previous In-Cave Spriters: 

TheCompleteAnimorph: 5, Infinis: 4, Marrionetta: 4, Corteo: 3, Shajana: 3, Mewtie: 2, PieMaster: 2, Shiny Hazard Sign: 2, Birdzgoboom: 1, Fiona BlueFire: 1, LadyLyzar: 1, Process: 1

New In-Cave Spriters: 

SkyWolf25: 3, Dohaerys: 2.

Oh cool, thanks for those stats @Whirlaway! I knew we'd been getting more non-westerns lately but I didn't realize it's been that diverse. Love it! 

The Wintertide adult is gorgeous color-wise, I really love how the 'classic' holiday colors are there but kind of different shades, it's very obviously a holiday dragon but not quiet so in-your-face as, say, Ribbon Dancers. Personally the sprite is a little too busy, just too much going on and too many embellishments. But the colors are wonderful.

Wow heavy overload Christmas Dragon XD, can't really figure out the details - is it carrying a bell? But the colors are really awesome!

xmas2019.png.51301368ff218d516b8be615c4bcfeaa.png

Edited by Kiwiana

Oh wow! The wintertide dragon looks amazing. I can't wait to get more next year... Congrats @birdzgoboom seriously the sprite is just beautiful! :wub:

Ohhh, the new dragons are so pretty!

I'm also loving the mini games.  I really missed the baking one.  (Even though it does somewhat bother me how some ingredients seem rarer than others)

glorious dragon birdz ;o; love that we have another mostly red xmas dragon.

Not a complaint exactly... but you really should be able to get to water from ice.  Maybe ice+ice=water.

Oh WOW! THese Christmas dragons are amazing! I still need to freeze hatchies next year. I cannot wait to start breeding plans! *starts scribbling down ideas*

so the mana game is going crazy on me, the tiles are flying all over the screen, is there a fix for that? i'm on laptop

Edited by meruru

Mana Alchemy is broken pretty spectacularly with me too, with the tiles flying over to the Dragon Cave logo itself. It worked just fine earlier, before the new instructions were added on the page.