TJ09

2019-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

4 hours ago, Emerald01 said:

Does anyone else ever wish we could freeze eggs? I mean, I know that would be awful for the little dragon inside, but it would be so nice to have complete sprite collections on the scrolls!  I mean, those Garland eggs are just glorious!

I have a suggested dragon with a BSA that does that.

Edited by GuesssWho
linkage

Really?  I didn't know you could abandon eggs from the abandoned page right away.  Good to Know.

I'd like the cooking to be an annual affair but let's even out the ingredient drops and get more recipes.  Especially for ingredients that are so pervasive such as Grain. Common recipes should be available for all dropped ingredients.  It just makes sense to me. We could have had oatmeal or oatmeal/raisen cookies. Also the beer someone mentioned might match up nicely with the wine.Pretzels? Pasta? Cereals?  

I think we should have had cauldron cooking, also.  Not just the oven.  Really chocolate needs to be melted  to dip fruit in.  I know I am being picky and silly about a fun game.

I really do like the cooking event though.

People on this site are so amazing. There is a near wall of new Holiday eggs in the AP for those who missed the drop.

Screenshot (478).png

3 minutes ago, Syiren said:

People on this site are so amazing. There is a near wall of new Holiday eggs in the AP for those who missed the drop.

Screenshot (478).png

Agreed! ❤️

Oh wow! I just caught one of my bred eggs from the abandoned page! I don’t know if I should try trading him, or keep him? He came home and all … :wub:XD 

7 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Oh wow! I just caught one of my bred eggs from the abandoned page! I don’t know if I should try trading him, or keep him? He came home and all … :wub:XD 

I caught two of mine back this year. I kept one and tossed the other back because I had a sibling from last year.

Aaaaand the new door opens to reveal.... Mana Alchemy! .....*goes back to decorating wreath* Goodness I hated that mana game. 

6 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

I have 12 nuts. Apparently I'm a squirrel collecting nuts for the winter even though its summer here.  Although with the weather we've been having lately . . .

Our squirrels are not even in hibernation and it already snowed a few times. 

Prep card and nuts, just do that and you'll make peanut butter! 

5 minutes ago, Dragon Mage said:

Anyone recall the placement likes/dolislikes for the polar elements ?

You can place tiles of the same background colour next to each other, or tiles of the same border colour next to each other. Neutral tiles can be placed next to any tile and mana bombs can destroy in a 3x3 grid, great for fixing any mistakes.

More information here, including some pictures of games in progress: https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Snow_Warning

@Fuzzbucket were you able to make the yam-stuffed mushrooms? 

I'm already maxed out on candy I can earn today, and am finally getting red-star recipes. Now I just need sugar, fruit, and nuts.

Thank goodness there's another game to acquire candies. I can't always get ingredients or recipes minutes by minutes and to only give 10 in cooking.

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

I caught two of mine back this year. I kept one and tossed the other back because I had a sibling from last year.

I had kept one from the batch this year initially, so I currently have brothers on my scroll ^^

10 minutes ago, Swiftphoenix said:

How do you play tha mana game??

you have to line up the like colors in a row to make them vanish and a row of mana will appear. I think you win by having all lines fill with mana? I don't exactly remember how to win, just that I had fun once I got the hang of it. 

11 minutes ago, Swiftphoenix said:

How do you play tha mana game??

I'm not entirely sure of how the elements work on each other but you win by filling all the empty squares.

13 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I had kept one from the batch this year initially, so I currently have brothers on my scroll ^^

Nice! I did think about keeping mine, but I was after more 2G Snow dragons and ended up catching a 2G Holly x Bronze Shimmer. Still don't know how I caught something so awesome, and to whoever breed them, thank you!

I have no clue how to play this new game lol

1 hour ago, SakuraHimitsu said:

Anyone know how to place them on mobile?

I just press the square you want them to go on and it seems to work? I guess it depends what device you’re on, I’m on an iPad so it may work a bit differently I guess

maybe try requesting a desktop site if it doesn’t work

I think the mana game wasn't too hard, but I'm just too lazy to think logically atm, so I'll stick to the baking game. x3