TJ09

2019-09-01 - September Dragon Release

Oh! The released egg is very beautiful! The same color as coral is attractive.😍

Very pretty eggs, and that would be cool if the one was Coral ~ Having a very hard time grabbing any at all, so hopefully that will go easier after lunch. ^^ 

Is it just me or is this time a lot more difficult than the last? Are there less eggs than the last few times? I've been trying for a whole hour and only twice could I even SEE eggs.

Edit: Ah, complaining helped. Caught 2 in the full hour drop. Yay!

Edited by Jemina

Yay more releases ^^ 

now to wait a month before I can

get either of them cause im terrible at finding new releases

First time I'll ever say that but I find this eggs very ugly. This shade of pink isn't in my tast at all xD
Maybe they would look great on the dragons, so I'll wait and see.

I've been checking forum 10 times a day recently 'cos it was high time for a new release. Checked 2 times today's morning. So of course the release has happened as soon as I went out :)) Pretty eggs!

•Water glistens on this egg’s shimmering shell. - Found in Coast (Shimmer)01iOg.gif.7edb3d9167b43ae02a98703b8ebe50c7.gif

•This tiny egg is striped and feels coarse. - Found in Coast (Tiny Coarse)4GlYB.gif.ea2a0198e6baf10b35e4c77aad0716ed.gif

I managed to get a Shimmer but there's like 200+ people in the coast so this will be tough. These eggs are beautiful though! I hope there will be different looks for each gender! Did I mention I love Pygmies!

Edited by dommybomb

2 minutes ago, dommybomb said:

I managed to get a Shimmer but there's like 200+ people in the coast so this will be tough. These eggs are beautiful though! I hope there will be different looks for each gender! Did I mention I love Pygmies!

Only the pygmy has dimorphism. 

Ah, woke up and the biomes were empty :P

Already grabbed what I need, woo :D

Have 4 Shimmer eggs but only 1 of the Pygmy eggs. Trying to avoid the eggs I don't need are tough, so by the time I see a Pygmy egg to click it, its already gone.

All in all, I love this release so far, can't wait to see what the babies look like :D.

Are these seriously ALL in the Coast? I won't have a chance! Hundreds of people in there. Missed 3 drops so far. 

Yeah, I hate single-biome releases. :dry: And naturally I'm locked right when the new release drops. Oh, but of course.

Wow. Yeah. This is impossible. I'm going to end up having to trade for my pair of each. I hope someone is willing to trade for something not insane, because I don't have any CB metals or NDs. :(

So new eggs is nice and also one more Pygmy, and maybe one day i will catch them.

I am so happy about a new Pygmy! :wub:

Edited by Tigerkralle

The pygmy seems more difficult to get, got 6 of the shimmer one and only one pygmy. Hopefully someone will trade me a pygmy

12 minutes ago, Dame_Jedi said:

The pygmy seems more difficult to get, got 6 of the shimmer one and only one pygmy. Hopefully someone will trade me a pygmy

Yeh I can't seem to get my hands on just 1 more.

Uggh. 250+ people packed into the coast for both new eggs??  No thanks.  Is like Coney Island over the labor day weekend - pass.  Will trade for these or buy them from the store instead.

Edited by Leidarendi

15 minutes ago, Dame_Jedi said:

How are you guys getting ANY? I can't get a single new egg. Every time I click "This egg is no longer...blahblah". It's getting frustrating. I have a very nice computer and very fast internet. No lag whatsoever. No one else leeching on my router. Nothing. So baffled! 🙄

What has worked in the past is to just spaz-click one spot as hard as you can and hit backspace as soon as you get a message, and keep spaz-clicking like mad.

1 minute ago, Leidarendi said:

Uggh. 250+ people packed into the coast for both new eggs??  No thanks.  Is like Coney Island over the labor day weekend - pass.  Will trade for these or buy them from the store instead.

Agreed, hunting for eggs is currently neither fun nor productive and not worth my time. Maybe later things will get better... As much as I'm happy to see new releases such a poor start of the event kind of dampens the mood. ..