TJ09

2019-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 13th Birthday

I've got my two each, except for the Jungle and Volcano eggs. I'm really hoping I'll be able to snag them when they mix with everything else.

Idk if it's been pointed out but there's a small typo in the yellow hatchling's description.

Spoiler

Whenever its two heads appear to communicate, your get a headache

I think it should be 'you get a headache'

Anyway, these guys look great! Gorgeous eggs, adorable hatchlings (I especially love the Drake's description), magnificent work. Happy 13th birthday, DC!

I haven't even seen any egg in the cave recently and I've been on for more than an hour now. Either the drop rates are borked or I have the worst luck.

Happy birthday to flight rising ❤️ been on for a few months and honestly its great here XD

ah just so you know, their's a typo in this dragons hatchling description: https://dragcave.net/view/lOuiE

it says your get a headache, shouldn't it be you get a headache? ^^' sorry just thought i'd point it out ;3;

12 minutes ago, Ether-Equinox said:

I haven't even seen any egg in the cave recently and I've been on for more than an hour now. Either the drop rates are borked or I have the worst luck.

You do not have the worst luck, but you are missing the right timing.

Eggs appear only for a few seconds (5-10) every five minutes. If your clock is correctly synchronized, try refreshing any of the biomes just after the minutes turn to a multiple of 5.

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm fairly certain there can't be 2-head drakes or pygmy drakes... They are completely different sub-types. That's like saying there could be a Western Eastern, which just isn't possible. I was rather surprised to see no new updates/features though, the last few years have had such awesome birthday additions (the market, groups, etc).

I mean drake-drakes, not the DC-unique draks:) In the game they are called wingless.

15 minutes ago, Ether-Equinox said:

If your phone/tablet is the same speed or faster than your computer like mine is, it might be good to use it because you don't have to waste time moving the cursor/the browser might be easier to use in a panic, but that is of course once you're actually seeing them.

Like Bugzilla said, you have to have a good clock. I use time.is because it shows seconds, just start refreshing repeatedly once there's less than 10 seconds left, and then you should be able to see the drop happen, and hopefully grab one. 

And now we wait. That is the hardest part. Waiting for these eggs to hatch so I can catch more! With 6 new dragons it is gonna take awhile to get to my goals! (8CBs of each)

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

And now we wait. That is the hardest part. Waiting for these eggs to hatch so I can catch more! With 6 new dragons it is gonna take awhile to get to my goals! (8CBs of each)

Yup! And waiting for TJ's hatchlings to grow up, it always feels like that takes sooooo long because we see his hatchies so quickly but it takes forever to get the adults. (I still only have 1 of each of last month's new dragons, and my goal is 20 of each breed..... Oops?)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE

and many more!

Snagged a jungle after abandoning a CB I already had both genders of, just have to wait for the other five eggs to hatch so I can try to grab one of each from the other five biomes. Can’t wait to see the adults!

Happy Birthday DC! 

Been a member since 2009, although I’ve stopped playing for long periods of time for various reasons, but glad it’s still around!

I didn't realize there was a new release until now.  Good thing I didn't go breeding before noticing it.  Managed to get one of each egg and I'll have to wait until tomorrow to grab two more.  I'm not abandoning my bred eggs.  I have plans for them.  😛  

Such a pretty rainbow assortment of eggs.  Thanks for the new release!

7 minutes ago, Isabella Fae Graycin said:

Been a member since 2009, although I’ve stopped playing for long periods of time for various reasons, but glad it’s still around! 

Same! Well, I'm not exactly sure when I became a member, as my oldest dragon grew up in 2008, but it might not be accurate since at one point I know I released a bunch of dragons. But it was around then.

The only other pixel-collecting game I've ever played closed down years ago, so I'm really glad DC is still around and going strong.

Happy Birthday DC!! I've been with you since 2008 and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! Thanks for being her and being amazing all this time! ^_^

6 minutes ago, Splash said:

Wait a minute... are these meant to be the infinity stones?

Whether or not these eggs were meant to be the Infinity Stones is debatable, but it seems to be heavily implied.

48 minutes ago, MoonShark said:

Same! Well, I'm not exactly sure when I became a member, as my oldest dragon grew up in 2008, but it might not be accurate since at one point I know I released a bunch of dragons. But it was around then.

The only other pixel-collecting game I've ever played closed down years ago, so I'm really glad DC is still around and going strong.

Just checked your scroll, and it does say you joined in 2008.

Edited by Isabella Fae Graycin
Spelling/typing fail.

1 hour ago, MoonShark said:

i got my first dragons in december of 2008.  i've been here off and on, mainly around the events (Valentines, Festival of Eggs, birthday, halloween, winter hollydays).

one of my other pixel-collecting games is gone, but the other is now celebrating 10 years. yaay!