TJ09

2019-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 13th Birthday

3 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

Where are the new eggs dropping at?

WB

giphy.gif

But seriously, every biome.

Happy birthday Dragon cave.

It's a teen now. I feel old now. Thanks for that.

35 minutes ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

Ohh, the hatchies look promising !

The Pygmy of Dread (that's what I call them privately) made me laugh - a tiny little pygmy hatchie glaring oh-so-malevolently.

@SkyWolf25 Since you are online just now - congratulations to that cute little Soul hatchie ! I really like the little one's look so far ! And beautiful colours !

I guess the Mind (golden) hatchie sharing the soul description is an error, I'm curious to see what the actual description will be. (Of course it would fit both mind and soul, but since it has "soul" in it...)

I wondered if it was an purposeful error just on TJs, because its always the Mind and Soul stones everyone seems to get confused about xD I had to google it just to be 100% sure which was yellow and which was orange.

Happy Birthday Cave! Thank you for the new eggs!

I could feel a new release coming. I've been checking all weekend. I thought I was safe throughout the week. >.<

Happy Birthday DC!

Wow, 13 years, that's a long time! I'm glad to see the community still thriving though, it's amazing!

Managed to get one of each new egg! Damn egg limits, how should I choose which one to get two ?? 

Btw, hatchies look lovely ❤️Congrats to all the spriters involved !! Especially SkyWolf, congrats!

Edited by relaks

1 hour ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

@SkyWolf25 Since you are online just now - congratulations to that cute little Soul hatchie ! I really like the little one's look so far ! And beautiful colours !

I guess the Mind (golden) hatchie sharing the soul description is an error, I'm curious to see what the actual description will be. (Of course it would fit both mind and soul, but since it has "soul" in it...)

Thank you!! 

Yes, the Gold one has the wrong description.

21 minutes ago, relaks said:

Btw, hatchies look lovely ❤️Congrats to all the spriters involved !! Especially SkyWolf, congrats!

Thanks!!

Edited by SkyWolf25

11 minutes ago, Lesh4537 said:

Happy Birthday Cave! Thank you for the new eggs!

I could feel a new release coming. I've been checking all weekend. I thought I was safe throughout the week. >.<

Birthday releases generally occur on the 21st or 22nd. I double-checked the wiki when it was approaching this time and kept my scroll open for the past couple days, just in case it came early over the weekend.

Yay, I still got all mine! Plus 1 extra power and time stone.

I am inevitable

I love the Forest one's hatchling description

Aww... It’s a cute baby drake. When you try to look directly at it—Aww... It’s a cute baby drake.

It's so clever-I love the Forest one's hatchling description

I'm locked! And I still need a pair from the Jungle and Volcano! ><;

WB

1 minute ago, DemonKid828 said:

wow, somehow i nabbed almost 1 of each kind. im impressed. hope they don't die though...

Just hide them, and let them be in the fog for two days. That will keep them safe till then, and after that they won't get sick so fast.

ngl, i really want the ones on the first post to be sorted in rainbow order. xD

hap burth, DC.

👀Thanos!  No!😧

Anyways, has anyone noticed the uncanny resemblance of the new "headache" eggs from the desert, and the Leodons from last year's birthday releases?

ClpJ.gif.a246d1572f421a2984ebcb28aed91506.gif  "headache"

😕

Leodon_egg.gif.cd2bee5cfb61bd8845cfbd502aa463b5.gif  Leodon 

9 minutes ago, jerzeeshadow said:

👀Thanos!  No!😧

Anyways, has anyone noticed the uncanny resemblance of the new "headache" eggs from the desert, and the Leodons from last year's birthday releases?

ClpJ.gif.a246d1572f421a2984ebcb28aed91506.gif  "headache"

😕

Leodon_egg.gif.cd2bee5cfb61bd8845cfbd502aa463b5.gif  Leodon 

glad I'm not the only one :D

hatchies look quite different though so far. But I'd not complein about a two headed Leodon with different colors. :P

Man, I love the super angry pygmies. Haha. Reminds me of a description of a chihuahua. Tiny and really mad!

Happy birthday to Dragon Cave! B) 🎊

I've just caught one egg so far, the one that looks like you could reach into its depths. It's really pretty!

...................OMG. After seeing the Thanos picture above, I JUST realized these eggs are basically Infinity Gem eggs. Please let there be a BSA for when you have one of each called "Snap". Obliterates 50% of the dragons on your scroll. Obviously no one would use it (well, okay, someone would) but dang it would be HILARIOUS!

happy birthday, DragonCave!!!

i've been here since the end of '08, and wow! 13 years is awesome!

edit: i have one of each, with an extra helping of green.  if it's Time, i can use all the time i can get. 😆

Edited by trystan830

Happy Birthday DC! So hard to believe its been 13 years already ❤️

Love the new dragons so far, including their reference, and can't wait to see them grow up! cx

Assuming half of us don't vanish before then