TJ09

2019-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 13th Birthday

8 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

to be fair though, there are 2 headed lindwyrms, which you would probably classify as 2 separate types as well. so i wouldn't say it's impossible for there to one day be a two headed pygmy or two headed eastern, etc

A Two-Headed Eastern is much more probable than a Two-headed pygmy.

A two-headed pygmy would be in a different breed group all together. Too small to breed with normal Two-heads and too many heads for a normal pygmy.

Same issue for two-headed drakes. 

But more body-type combos is always a plus! At least we've got a large range of body types for this release!

Not a western in site!

Though, The blue one might not be a Leviathan, but an Amphiptere based on this:

2 hours ago, Stromboli said:
2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I see people mentioned the same-description mistake, but what about the blue stage-2 hatchie? It has the standard 'grown wings' stage-2 description, but from what I see there are no wings there... 

Really? I'm seeing an abundance of wings compared to the S1 XD 

We'll have to wait until the baby grows up to confirm though...

The drake hatchie description is hilarious. It's like the ADD dragon! Like, "oooh, it has wings-OH! Something shiny! Oh, it has wings-hey, shiny!". Hah. 

The drake one is probably my favorite right now.

Also, happy birthday, cave! 😎

Edit: Wait a second... what drake one? I can't remember after writing this post.

Edited by Arkee

For body types: there are drakes.  They are a law unto themselves.  The rest, though, have a breeding group and a body plan, so it's like two separate "variables": (default/two-headed/pygmy) (western-aka-default/eastern/wyvern/wyrm/etc).  So pygmy eastern, sure- in fact, I'm pretty sure that's what Kyanites are.  Pygmy two-headed would have to be a whole separate breeding group that we're probably not going to get.

And, having gone and looked at the hatchies, I have a couple of comments, of course.  The "soul" one looks a lot like Leodons.  I know what I'm going to try breeding them to :).  For the "power" one, it looks strangely small and delicate, and it's not likely, but I have to wonder about the fact that some people want "fairy dragons"...

And wait, are the "space" ones the only leviathans ever found in the Alpine, or are they wyrms, or what?  Well, whatever they are, they look cool.

Edited by Pilauli

The hatchies look amazing! I’m glad we have such amazing artists who put out amazing work like this. Can’t even pick a favorite since they’re all so cute!

Managed to trade for everything I didn't have time to catch this morning \o/ Got one of everything now, +2 duplicates of the eggs I liked best. Went for a double on the blue and the yellow - which worked out great, because I'm loving the Leviathan look and the other has turned into a Two-Headed. Can't wait to see the adults - loving the orange baby, too!

Happy Birthday, DC!

Thanks to TJ and the Spriters for all those years of effort! :D

... Wait, they're Infinity Stones themed? OMG I HADN'T NOTICED THAT'S AMAZING I NEED A MILLION.

Don't have a favourite so far. All look immensely cute!

Edit: I am laughing SO HARD at the description of the "time hatchie". 🤣

Edited by Gluria

Which egg did the two-headed hatch from? Were already hatched when I logged on and TJ's don't have biomes.

Side note, the eggs look insanely good. Especially that purple one, tho that could be my personal bias talking. XD

4 minutes ago, Kovia said:

Which egg did the two-headed hatch from? Were already hatched when I logged on and TJ's don't have biomes.

Side note, the eggs look insanely good. Especially that purple one, tho that could be my personal bias talking. XD

It is a Yellow egg " This shiny egg gives you a headache when you get close." you can find it in the Desert.

59 minutes ago, Kovia said:

The Golden/Yellow/Whatever-Infinity-Stone-Yellow-Is-IDK Egg. ( :ph34r:'d by Shajana.)

In terms of just the eggs, I think I like the blue one the best. I'm feel like I've seen it before though...

I'm also on team "The Green Hatchie's Description Makes Me LOL" 

On a different note, new releases usually cause prices in the Market to jump up, but this time it's ridiculous.

Don't buy anything from the market for a couple of weeks, y'all. 

Edited by Shokomon
Clarifying things, because my brain moves faster than I type

59 minutes ago, Gluria said:

... Wait, they're Infinity Stones themed? OMG I HADN'T NOTICED THAT'S AMAZING I NEED A MILLION.

Don't have a favourite so far. All look immensely cute!

Edit: I am laughing SO HARD at the description of the "time hatchie". 🤣

Yep! Each correspond to a color and type of Infinity Stone. The time hatchie seems to turn you into Dory from Finding Nemo. The soul hatchie tugs at your soul. The reality hatchie (predictably) seems evil. The mind hatchie gives you a headache. And has two heads. Apparently, it takes the phrase "of two minds" literally. XD

35 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

On a different releases usually cause prices in the Market to jump up, but this time it's ridiculous.

Don't buy anything from the market for a couple of weeks, y'all. 

Wow... Did not realize this and just went to check. There go my hopes to get a gold or silver from the market anytime soon. But then again, maybe we get lucky and prices come down again in a while.

Anyways still hyped about the new eggs and hatchies! So far blue and yellow are my favorites, but the green ones description is the best. ^^ Hate that I'm scrollocked and have nothing that may be frozen.

1 hour ago, Shokomon said:

In terms of just the eggs, I think I like the blue one the best. I'm feel like I've seen it before though...

oh no... oh no

ouo; -hides-

I wish I could time skip to adult time. xD

18 minutes ago, TCA said:

oh no... oh no

ouo; -hides-

👀

Hmm...Suspicious... lol

Oh my gosh I love the little leviathan so much! It's wonderful. It makes my heart do the thing

The little pygmy is a nice colour, looks like it's a lindwurm too? I got worried but then I remembered seawyrms already existed and I don't have to make more zombies lol

The eastern is so pretty, it's another immediate favourite for me... it's so fluffy and I love the antlers and the colours.

The S1 purple wyvern is magnificent, I like it more than the S2. It's just a fun pose. Cool that it has two tails, I'm looking forward to the adult.

I mean, I'm looking forward to the adults on all of them.

25 minutes ago, TCA said:

oh no... oh no

ouo; -hides-

Oohhhhh interesting post, lol *peers suspiciously*

I think I like the purple egg best, and I kind of expected to immediately like the purple hatchie best just because of the color, but I'm really gravitating more towards the blue. For some reason the pose and such makes it seem like the hatchie is just very very happy!