TJ09

2019-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 13th Birthday

Happy birthday! Managed to snag two of the ones from the alpine, super excited to see what they hatch into.

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave!

*sets out brownie cake for everyone*

We're beginning to see hatchlings!

Happy birthday DC, but I still don't get it how releasing more dragons that we have scroll slots for pairs is a good idea.. I think i need 3 months break from releases now to get all scroll goals pairs of these bunch  🐉

Hmm... New zombies too?

Edited by FoxintheBox

Ooo, hatchlings. Why does the orange hatchie have the same description as the yellow one? Error, or intentional? :huh:

Blue hatchling doesn't look all that interesting to me, but it's alright. I like the purple hatchie's colors, same for the pygmy and orange hatchlings. But yellow, oh my gosh I'm already in love with it! Those colors look so great! :wub:

EDIT: Hmm, I think I kinda like the new drake too. But that description is... pretty something. What could it mean?

Edited by Sazandora

Happy DC birthday everyone!

Yeah, hatchies!

Is the golden one a twoheaded? It's so small...

Do the orange and the golden one share the same hatchie description?

@Zimtie Well, the egg is unbitable, so since it looks two-headed, it almost certainly is.

And yes, they do seem to share the same hatchie description.  It looks like it could go with either of the egg descriptions (which are "seems to tug at your very core" vs "gives you a headache") so I don't know which it's supposed to go with.

Edited by Pilauli

Ohh, the hatchies look promising !

The Pygmy of Dread (that's what I call them privately) made me laugh - a tiny little pygmy hatchie glaring oh-so-malevolently.

@SkyWolf25 Since you are online just now - congratulations to that cute little Soul hatchie ! I really like the little one's look so far ! And beautiful colours !

I guess the Mind (golden) hatchie sharing the soul description is an error, I'm curious to see what the actual description will be. (Of course it would fit both mind and soul, but since it has "soul" in it...)

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Ooh, these all look so lovely...! The alpine hatchling and the coast hatchling in particular are my favorites, so I think I’ll nab a pair of those and leave the rest as singles. *u*

3 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

@Zimtie Well, the egg is unbitable, so since it looks two-headed, it almost certainly is.

Ah, ok, thanks for pointing that out.

I was secretly hoping for a GoT-release but hey, I'm absolutely eggcited nonetheless. The hatchies really look promising and getting regulars, Drakes, Pygmies and Twoheaded in one release? Fabulous! If only we had more slots...

All the hatchlings look great! I love them all, going to have to collect more once I unlock from the ones I caught. Can't wait to see the adults!

Time hatched ! It's so cute ! And it creates a time loop ! I absolutely love it !

Time hatched ! It's so cute ! And it creates a time loop ! I absolutely love it !

Time hatched ! It's so cute ! And...

LOL

5 hours ago, Ashywolf said:

Happy Birthday DC! Time to summon a new dragon whose BSA removes 50% of the dragons on my scroll.

edit: 1 for each biome, that makes things easier then I expected.

I'll only accept this BSA as long as (spoiler for Endgame)

Spoiler

We get them back five years later.

2 minutes ago, scalesofgrey said:

I'll only accept this BSA as long as (spoiler for Endgame)

Reveal hidden contents

We get them back five years later.

*lol* Wow, that would be marvellous !

Happy Birthday DC! I may not have been here for the full 13 years, but it still has been a ride. Cheers to another 13 years!

Happy Birthday DC! And happy birthday to you too if you are one years more old today xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON AVE!!!!!😂💗🎂

Each of them is dropping in one biome exclusively:

Alpine - Blue

Coast - Red

Desert - Yellow

Forest - Green

Jungle - Orange

Volcano - Purple