TJ09

2019-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 13th Birthday

Wow! 13 whole years... I remember signing up back in '08.

Got myself 5 of the 6 eggs, currently don't have room for the last one, hopefully one of my five hatch fast so I can grab the final one and complete the set.

Good news: The little Mind dragon finally got its own description. And it seems to have really powerful minds ! (If even the echo of the two heads chatting telepathically gives you a headache.)

The little Time still steals the cake, description-wise... Made me laugh even harder with its gendering addition.

And Space looks a little reminiscent of the Chitauri Leviathans that were brought to Earth via by the space stone.

All the gendered hatchies look just gorgeous, each in its own way !! I can't wait to see the adults !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

9 minutes ago, Marduk said:

The green hatchling definitely has my favorite description of any dragon on this site.

agreed! i happen to have two of these

Happy birthday Dragon cave!

All the new dragons look so good! I can't wait for them to grow up, get the ability summon (like the Zyus) and summon a dragon with a BSA to kill off half my scroll. 👏 

I will definitely be freezing a few of the green hatchlings just for that description, it's awesome. When I first saw it I thought it was a copy/paste mistake, but then I realized and laughed.

Gawd, I joined in '09, so not the oldest of the bunch, but been here for a while at least! Congratulations DragCave!! 🌟💝🐉💝🌟

Edited by TheDML

Happy 13th birthday! I'm so glad to be a part of this wonderful community, thank you all! <3

I'm pretty disappointed that the blue one grew fins but a new sea serpent is still pretty good.  I'm just kinda sad about how few wyrms come out, xenowyrms may be more than just a pallet swap but they all still look alike because they're all xenowyrms, red tails are nice but they're still only a drop in the bucket, and omen wyrms are amazing but only really function during their holiday.

But good job on a diverse release! We need more releases like this! I'm not saying westerns are bad, in fact I think they're great, but we have hundreds of them and are barely into the single digits for the other body types (except wyverns which are doing okay but still not great). This update is a great step in the right direction.

Edited by blockEdragon

That shiny blue one is omg, to die for! I need lots of those. So excited for the others too, but that one's winning in my book so far

The orange one's s1 is my favorite s1 sprite, and the blue s2 is my favorite gendered sprite. Can't wait to see adults!!

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

I just hope we aren't getting any more sino thing (so a no hatchling stage) in the end...

I expected some site update/feature. Or at least one or the rest of the remaining 6 zombie subtypes (2 headed: drake, wyvern, amphitere and wyrm, and pygmy: drake and amphiptere = 6) I'm rather disappointed to see none today, but there's at least a cool release theme(despite I deeply regret whom they actually killed in the end of the End Game;-; ) - tbh I still expect some good BSA/s then.

Oh, would so much love if the 6 had a conjoined BSA of turning 50% of my dead things into undeads and disintegrating the remaining 50% of dead things, even if it was just once per set. Can dream.

Oh, the yellow hatchling's description has been updated... but now it has a silly typo in it. :D " Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. Whenever its two heads appear to communicate, your get a headache. "

Happy Birthday, DC! 

Man, I got on late, and now it says: "You expected to see some eggs, but none are to be found." I must keep reloading!

whew, i was worried there would be regular eggs in there already. Usually this late after a release you can't find new eggs anymore, since it releases late at night for the US and if you have to sleep to go to work in the morning, you're screwed. Glad to see they're still flooding for once

Edited by Sirithiliel

1 minute ago, Griffin_Lokison said:

Happy Birthday, DC! 

Man, I got on late, and now it says: "You expected to see some eggs, but none are to be found." I must keep reloading!

Reload at the full 5 minute marks. (xx:00, xx:05, xx:10 and so on). That's when the biomes are refilled. When the eggs are gone, more come at the next full 5 minutes. So no need to refresh all the time in between. ;) Happy hunting !

Happy birthday,  DC! I'm so glad that the flood is still happening - I just got off work and was able to grab one of each with no problem. Can't wait to see these guys grow up.

any idea how long we have until the regular eggs invade again? XD

Happy Teenage Years DC!!!  🎉❤️🐲🍰😁🎉 Love the new release, very excited for all the new breeds in such lovely colors!!! Thank You TJ and Spriters new and old, they are beautiful!!!! 

baby-birthday-dragon-with-present-martin-davey.jpg

48 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

I expected some site update/feature. Or at least one or the rest of the remaining 6 zombie subtypes (2 headed: drake, wyvern, amphitere and wyrm, and pygmy: drake and amphiptere = 6) I'm rather disappointed to see none today, but there's at least a cool release theme(despite I deeply regret whom they actually killed in the end of the End Game;-; ) - tbh I still expect some good BSA/s then..

I'm fairly certain there can't be 2-head drakes or pygmy drakes... They are completely different sub-types. That's like saying there could be a Western Eastern, which just isn't possible. I was rather surprised to see no new updates/features though, the last few years have had such awesome birthday additions (the market, groups, etc).

I've finally managed to get ONE egg! ONE! XD

So the Elemental Trio and the Zyumorphs all have the Summon BSA when you have them all. Do you think if you get all of these dragons, they'll have a BSA called Snap? lol

I love every Birthday release, but I really think this set of hatchlings is adorable. Great job spriters! Thank you TJ!

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm fairly certain there can't be 2-head drakes or pygmy drakes... They are completely different sub-types. That's like saying there could be a Western Eastern, which just isn't possible. I was rather surprised to see no new updates/features though, the last few years have had such awesome birthday additions (the market, groups, etc).

to be fair though, there are 2 headed lindwyrms, which you would probably classify as 2 separate types as well. so i wouldn't say it's impossible for there to one day be a two headed pygmy or two headed eastern, etc

How much longer will this Egg Drop last?  Any chance of getting some hatched in time to fill out the pairs that I usually try to get and gender?  I caught my 4 singles and 2 pairs about 10 hours ago.