TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

14 hours ago, Syiren said:

I dont know why, well I know why, but thats not whays important. Last night I had sweetings on the brain as I went to sleep and I ended up dreaming about them and a new dragon that was (in the dream) this year's valentibes dragon and it was based off a Japanese cherry blossom tree. It was an eastern dragon wuth a cherry blossom crown and whenever it flew it would leave a falling trail of pink petals falling in its wake.

That sounds lovely! Imagine a black body like a dark barked cherry.

15 hours ago, Syiren said:

I dont know why, well I know why, but thats not whays important. Last night I had sweetings on the brain as I went to sleep and I ended up dreaming about them and a new dragon that was (in the dream) this year's valentibes dragon and it was based off a Japanese cherry blossom tree. It was an eastern dragon wuth a cherry blossom crown and whenever it flew it would leave a falling trail of pink petals falling in its wake.

Oh that sounds nice, and considering Cherry Blossoms are considered flowers of love and feminine sexuality in China, as well as life and tragic fragility of it in Japan, that's not a bad idea.  Maybe next year unless you're like some kind of fortune teller.

I remember someone mentioning a Heartsong dragon and now I can't get the image of a Valentines leviathan dragon who 'sings' like dolphins and whales do. please, I want a leviathan holiday dragon

Edited by Dorchet

cherry blossom dragons would be gorgeous. 

i'm so excited, because my cb rosebuds will grow up in three hours. i've wanted those for such a long time :D

3 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

I remember someone mentioning a Heartsong dragon and now I can't get the image of a Valentines leviathan dragon who 'sings' like dolphins and whales do. please, I want a leviathan holiday dragon

A leviathan singing to ease the hearts of sailors missing their lovers on V-day, and hearing the song is a promise of a safe return home to be with their lovers.

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Actually, at Christmas the biome was on the same time schedule as the past-holiday breeding (not sure if it was the same for halloween?), and TJ's post says the breeding will go ' (until 23:59 on February 14, Valentine's Day)' which is the *end* of v-day, as it switches over to the 15th, so if the biome acts like it did at Christmas it will be available until then as well.

I go take a nap for almost two hours, come back and the AP is still mostly Heartseekers. Uggghh. I just need one more meesy Rosebud to complete my scroll-goal for them! 

I thought they were enquiring as to the NEW Valentines egg drop...that happens on midnight the 14th...same as every year? If its the valentines biome they were enquiring about then you are most likely correct. Dont forget...the new guys drop in the normal 6 biomes...not the holiday biome which is only for old guys.

15 minutes ago, Fabula said:

A leviathan singing to ease the hearts of sailors missing their lovers on V-day, and hearing the song is a promise of a safe return home to be with their lovers.

The Heartsong Leviathan is known mainly as a legend, but a kind, gentle one that roams the seas and helps those who most miss their loved ones by singing a song without words, but with meaning to that specific person to remind them of home, of their loved ones and of what they have to look forward to when they come home. The Heartsong dragon also has been rumored to help lead stranded sailors to safety, all the while singing a tune that means something different to everyone.

Edited by Dorchet

I do wish more Soulstones and Heartseekers were dropping >.< I just need one of each to be finished CB hunting!

Edit: Complaining works! Now I just need a Soulstone, but I'm egglocked for a few more hours anyway :( 

Edited by pretty_thumb

54 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

That sounds lovely! Imagine a black body like a dark barked cherry.

25 minutes ago, ironmaiden66 said:

Oh that sounds nice, and considering Cherry Blossoms are considered flowers of love and feminine sexuality in China, as well as life and tragic fragility of it in Japan, that's not a bad idea.  Maybe next year unless you're like some kind of fortune teller.

10 minutes ago, greycat said:

cherry blossom dragons would be gorgeous. 

i'm so excited, because my cb rosebuds will grow up in three hours. i've wanted those for such a long time :D

Haha, well shucks guys, I didn't expect my dream dragon to be so well recieved. :D; Im seriously thinking about suggesting it after the event. Especially now. ^_^ 

Congrats Greycat! I l'm excited too. I've wanted these CBs for so long and never thought it possible. Thank you TJ, for giving us this amazing chance for all the holidays. It truly has been an amazing gift. :wub:

13 minutes ago, Fabula said:

Ohhhhh, that is so beautiful! I love that idea!

13 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

I thought they were enquiring as to the NEW Valentines egg drop...that happens on midnight the 14th...same as every year? If its the valentines biome they were enquiring about then you are most likely correct. Dont forget...the new guys drop in the normal 6 biomes...not the holiday biome which is only for old guys.

Well, they said 'CB past years' dragon eggs', so that sounds like they mean the valentines biome. 

As soon as this trade goes through I'll have my scroll-goal of Rosebuds, I'm so excited! Only my 2nd v-day breed to hit scroll-goals with.

And now 2009's are actually blocking the biome! :D  Careful what you wish for.! Eggs in Valentine's biome continuously from 2:00 to 2:12 am, EST/USA.  Hope I haven't waited too long to grab Radiant Angels...

Edited by random_dragon_collector

3 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

The Heartsong Leviathan is now mainly as a legend, but a kind, gentle one that roams the seas and helps those who most miss their loved ones by singing a song without words, but with meaning to that specific person to remind them of home, of their loved ones and of what they have to look forward to when they come home. The Heartsong dragon also has been rumored to help lead stranded sailors to safety, all the while singing a tune that means something different to everyone.

This is exactly what I was thinking. :D That'd be a great description for it!

Also @Syiren it was the first thing that popped into mind when Dorchet mentioned a heartsong leviathan singing. ^_^

And now I hope that Heartsong Leviathan or the Cherryblossom Dragon will be true tomorrow *sigh* Both sound like beautiful concepts.

I keep picking up the same eggs at the AP, and throwing them back. Not because they don't have nice lineages, but because I am looking for something specific. Maybe I should ask someone to breed me 2nd gens, and build that lineage myself...

Really enjoyed these past DC holidays. Never dreamed I would own previous CB holidays. *huggles her dragons*

Just now, lucidapple said:

Really enjoyed these past DC holidays. Never dreamed I would own previous CB holidays. *huggles her dragons*

Agreed! I totally missed Halloween and missed what was going on. I am so, so happy to own all past CB Christmas and Valentine's dragons now though! :wub: I really and truly appreciate TJ for re-releasing them like this for people like me whom joined later and missed so many pretties. ^.^

Really wish soulstones would drop more. Haven't been able to nab a single one and they're the only ones I'm missing right now >.>;

Hoarding for Heartstealings I recently caught 3 eggs from a clutch of 4 eggs *0* but I don't know if I'd get in trouble if I ask people if they have the 4th baby. I'd really love to take her home with her 3 sis...

My! I'm so saaad >.<

Heartstealings>?

I have triplets I think from the same clutch - I think its neat getting them.

I know I certainly have at least one set of twins.

Anyway - managed to catch and hatch all of the CB I was missing, and got the required two of each so very happy - did better than Xmas and hallows.

Edited by Mysfytt

12 minutes ago, Mysfytt said:

Heartstealings>?

I have triplets I think from the same clutch - I think its neat getting them.

I know I certainly have at least one set of twins.

Anyway - managed to catch and hatch all of the CB I was missing, and got the required two of each so very happy - did better than Xmas and hallows.

Oh yes, and I caught 2/4 sisters from an Omen Wyrm Dad! O.o 

But with these other 3, it feels different T__T

Congrats on your CB's! I got every past CB now as well! ^^

Edited by Kegluneq

7 hours ago, ironmaiden66 said:

Looks like I'll never get an alt Sweetling, which would fit me better than the normals as I'm a 'forever alone' person :P (I'm 30 and never had a boyfriend, I am seriously a true 'Forever Alone'). 

Oh, c'mon, chin up. Lots of people still find love later in life, even well past their 40s and 50s and into old age. Unless you don't want a relationship (which is fine too), don't stop looking at such a relatively young age when there may still be plenty of opportunities for you ahead. And in the meantime, enjoy the company of family and friends. Romantic relationships are nice, but also don't have to be the pinnacle of a person's life. Just some friendly advice.

The new val dragon and the event come tomorrow! >_<

1 hour ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Oh, c'mon, chin up. Lots of people still find love later in life, even well past their 40s and 50s and into old age. Unless you don't want a relationship (which is fine too), don't stop looking at such a relatively young age when there may still be plenty of opportunities for you ahead. And in the meantime, enjoy the company of family and friends. Romantic relationships are nice, but also don't have to be the pinnacle of a person's life. Just some friendly advice.

Concur 100%

Did Soulstone eggs stop dropping?

Half of the drops are speckled and the next 49% are sweet. I haven't seen a single Soulstone for half a day.

(*just bugged*)