TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

I could see a two-headed working because they could put their heads in the shape of a heart if their necks are long enough.

I'd also like a fluffy or flowery dragon. The cherry blossom one sounds very pretty.

I would love a Drake as Valentine Dragon, or Pygmy or Two-headed. We need finally more variety!

I'd totally go for a drake holiday, though I sort of prefer two-heads over drakes. 

I have eggs that will hatch in 3, 4, and 4 hours, and currently have three pending trades locking me, so I'm just poking at the eggs and willing time to move faster, lol. 

I actually had a DC dream last night as well, though I can't completely remember it... It was something about my eggs not looking right, not sick but something was wrong, and I was freaking out because I really didn't want to lose any v-day dragons, and then somehow two of my eggs disappeared and two totally different eggs appeared in their place... Is that a sign that you're too addicted, when you start having nightmares about a pixel game? :P

@HeatherMarie Yes. But... given how I've had a dream about this game, and my current dreams revolve around video game systems I want to purchase, I can't throw stones. :lol: 

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'd totally go for a drake holiday, though I sort of prefer two-heads over drakes. 

I have eggs that will hatch in 3, 4, and 4 hours, and currently have three pending trades locking me, so I'm just poking at the eggs and willing time to move faster, lol. 

I actually had a DC dream last night as well, though I can't completely remember it... It was something about my eggs not looking right, not sick but something was wrong, and I was freaking out because I really didn't want to lose any v-day dragons, and then somehow two of my eggs disappeared and two totally different eggs appeared in their place... Is that a sign that you're too addicted, when you start having nightmares about a pixel game? :P

Not unless we're both addicted, which I doubt (cuz life life keeps me too busy to be addicted XD ) I've only had two dreams about DC including this one. I can't remember my first one, unless its buried somewhere in the "strange dreams" thread.

I'm so happy! Thanks to an amazing friend I have my two coveted CB Sweetlings and I caught the last three CBs I needed. I'm going to start breeding my dragons in a bit, and gift some of the better ones. I'm so excited for the new rggs to appear! Eeee! :D

I wasn't going to grab any Valentines eggs from the AP, and then I remembered that I need the Wingless and Eastern Zombie sprites and what better way to get them then near-incuhatchable Sweetlings and Heartstealers?

Otherwise, I am glad to have all the Valentines as CBs now and will be waiting to see what color and type of dragon the 2018 Valetine's dragon will be. Hopefully a wyrm.

Mm... While its nice to see more of the older breeds in the Valentines Biome now, I haven't seen a Soulstone in there in some time and I'm still short one...

On another note; I'd absolutely love it if this year's Val' was a drake, or if not, a Lindwyrm!

I would love a two-headed valentine's, and I imagine it would pair nicely with female splits (or males if it's a female-only breed or both genders are available, but I think male-only is most likely).

4 minutes ago, Ariento said:

I would love a two-headed valentine's, and I imagine it would pair nicely with female splits (or males if it's a female-only breed or both genders are available, but I think male-only is most likely).

Well if the tradition continues, since last V-day was a female dragon, this one should be male. :) Also I'm seriously hoping for a 2-headed as well! If we had one I think it would look lovely with Bautas, imho. :wub:

2 minutes ago, Fabula said:

Well if the tradition continues, since last V-day was a female dragon, this one should be male. :) Also I'm seriously hoping for a 2-headed as well! If we had one I think it would look lovely with Bautas, imho. :wub:

Hence why I said male-only was most likely. Bautas might look good too, if the gold doesn't clash with the valentine's colors!

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

I dont know why, well I know why, but thats not whays important. Last night I had sweetings on the brain as I went to sleep and I ended up dreaming about them and a new dragon that was (in the dream) this year's valentibes dragon and it was based off a Japanese cherry blossom tree. It was an eastern dragon wuth a cherry blossom crown and whenever it flew it would leave a falling trail of pink petals falling in its wake.

I really like this idea. I think it should be made, holiday or not.

I also haven't bred any of my holiday dragons except one for myself and one for someone else.

8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I want a holiday drake. Been asking for YEARS.

Read that as 'holiday cake', and now I want a dragon based on a cake! 

9 minutes ago, Wookieinmashoo said:

I really like this idea. I think it should be made, holiday or not.

I also haven't bred any of my holiday dragons except one for myself and one for someone else.

It was definitely beautiful in my dream. I dont know how to describe it other than it was an eastern and it looked like a cross between a sweetling and the new Garland dragons from last Christmas. I wish I had the skills to draw it. :wub:  If you'd like to post it in the suggested dragons thread by all means go for it. Or I can after this event is over. Either way is fine. :D

L

14 minutes ago, Ribombee said:

Read that as 'holiday cake', and now I want a dragon based on a cake! 

That would be super cute/awesome for DC's birthday release. :D Also @Syiren A cherry blossom dragon sounds lovely!

7 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

BLACK with a very few red highlights. And I mean black - not grey.

8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I want a holiday drake. Been asking for YEARS.

11 hours ago, Vampyre said:

I still say a powder blue dragon with purple and pink heart markings would be the bomb as a valentines dragon ;p or some sort of dragon that represents all the stuffed animals that are sold as Valentines gifts. Can you imagine a fluffy tan/cream colored derg with hearts on it? XD

Maybe... just maybe... I'll try and learn how to sprite?  Or not!  But you gave me ideas, hahaha.

BlackBattyDragon.jpg  (yeah...I think this one wants to be a Halloween dragon)

FluffyDragon.jpg  (but this one is like a teddy bear/dog/floof)

Edited by Kelkelen

12 minutes ago, Syiren said:

It was definitely beautiful in my dream. I dont know how to describe it other than it was an eastern and it looked like a cross between a sweetling and the new Garland dragons from last Christmas. I wish I had the skills to draw it. :wub:  If you'd like to post it in the suggested dragons thread by all means go for it. Or I can after this event is over. Either way is fine. :D

L

I'll see if I can come up with something at work today

Super cute, Kelkelen! ^_^ That last one especially looks so cuddly and friendly.

Omg I just wanna cuddle the cutesy fluffy heart eastern! Adorable! 

*pokes egg that is right at 4 days* Haaaatch!

What day and time will the CB past years' dragon eggs stop dropping? I am in Eastern Standard Time. 

The holiday biome will disappear at the end of the day on valentine's day, so at one second (or one minute?) to midnight on the 14th. DragonCave time, of course, but from what I can tell DC time and Eastern Standard Time are the same.

3 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

The holiday biome will disappear at the end of the day on valentine's day, so at one second (or one minute?) to midnight on the 14th. DragonCave time, of course, but from what I can tell DC time and Eastern Standard Time are the same.

The last drop will be at 11:55PM cave time, though, so don't wait until the laaaast minute!

During Halloween, drops stopped early, too - I don't remember the exact details, but there were no 5 min drops toward the end of the last hour?