TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

Ate dinner now all the Rosebuds are gone. Anyone able to breed a 2nd gen from Purple Nebula? Was looking for one of those. (caught two third gens).

I still have my CB Radiant Angels and Heartstealers to breed.

Maybe try the valentine trading thread, ask for a breeding in return for what you can breed.

I'm an hour behind cave time so, come 11PM, new eggs! :D I'm also wondering what the event will be? I want another decorating event~

It will be at midnight, Cave time, which is US eastern standard.  Right now it is 7:10 cave time.

1 minute ago, FoxxieKittsune said:

Was there a blip? It's gone midnight but no new release...? Did I miss something lol?

It's only 7PM dragon cave time??

2 minutes ago, Fabula said:

It's only 7PM dragon cave time??

HAHAHA Literally after I posted I remembered... I'm in the UK. >.> So it's 5am that the new release drops, not midnight!

This is what happens when I'm full of the flu and kinda brain dead! lol!

Just saw the flowery eastern that @Kelkelen drew. Very pretty. I hope we get some sort of flowery dragon at some point this year. I'm also hoping that I can catch new dragons right when they drop as I can't stay up very late due to work in the morning. 

I keep grabbing Heartstealer and Sweetlings eggs to attempt to get Eastern and Wingless zombies respectively, and I keep doing so even though I know the new breed will be released tonight. 

I joined DC 2013

Does anyone know what is 2013 Valentine's dragon look like?? And what year was the first Valentine's dragon???

I think I have got the Valentine's dragons.. MAYBE??????

Thanks... Very much appreciate....

***CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU***

Can't wait for the event/new Valentine's EGGY tonight...... :wub:

'13's is the Arsani (This egg is deep and pink). You have one growing right now, @HEEDLESS

Edited by Dorchet

I'm getting so frustrated. All I need is one more mutamore, but I haven't even seen, let alone caught, one in the cave. I've been hunting since 4:00 cave time! I was putting it off until later in the event because I though it would be like christmas, where the more recent breeds were blockers at the end. Nope, it's the '09s and sweetlings! I'm going to be really bummed if I can't find one, they're my favorite v-day breed (not including alt sweetlings, but I don't think I'll be able to get one of those :P)

3 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

'13's is the Arsani (This egg is deep and pink). You have one growing right now, @HEEDLESS

Thanks Dear~ **HUGS**

Have fun on NEW EGGY tonight, everyone!!! :lol::D

@HEEDLESS These are all the V-day dragons in order of release, names, egg descriptions and year released. ^.^

Valentine09 - "This egg is speckled and very fragile." 2009
Sweetling - "This egg looks delicate and sweet." 2010
Rosebud - "This sweet smelling egg is covered by a ribbon." 2011
Heartseeker - "This scarlet egg has a faintly sweet aroma." 2012
Arsani - "This egg is a deep pink." 2013
Radiant Angel - "This radiant white egg has red and gold swirls on it." 2014
Heartstealing - "This egg is so shiny it makes you want to take it." 2015
Mutamore - "This lovely egg has rolled off to the side." 2016
Soulstone - "This deep purple egg shimmers like a pearl." 2017

2 minutes ago, Fabula said:

@HEEDLESS These are all the V-day dragons in order of release, names, egg descriptions and year released. ^.^

Valentine09 - "This egg is speckled and very fragile." 2009
Sweetling - "This egg looks delicate and sweet." 2010
Rosebud - "This sweet smelling egg is covered by a ribbon." 2011
Heartseeker - "This scarlet egg has a faintly sweet aroma." 2012
Arsani - "This egg is a deep pink." 2013
Radiant Angel - "This radiant white egg has red and gold swirls on it." 2014
Heartstealing - "This egg is so shiny it makes you want to take it." 2015
Mutamore - "This lovely egg has rolled off to the side." 2016
Soulstone - "This deep purple egg shimmers like a pearl." 2017

YAY!!!!! (y) **dances**

LOVE YOU

I now can say that I have got them all.... :wub:

THANKS DEAR!!!!

**CHUUUUUUUUUU*

Have fun tonight.... :)

Need exactly one soulstone to reach the cb limit, but looks like it’s not gonna happen :P oh well, I can try again next time

A little bit frustrated because I need one cb mutamore... I'm sitting in cave for few days and I can't grab it...

6 minutes ago, HEEDLESS said:

YAY!!!!! (y) **dances**

LOVE YOU

I now can say that I have got them all.... :wub:

THANKS DEAR!!!!

**CHUUUUUUUUUU*

Have fun tonight.... :)

You're most welcome~ ^_^

1 minute ago, Cyberr said:

A little bit frustrated because I need one cb mutamore... I'm sitting in cave for few days and I can't grab it...

And I did just see one.  2 in the last half hour, actually, which is not much. No soulstones tho.

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

That cherry blossom eastern is so beautiful and elegant. I love it!

47 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Just saw the flowery eastern that @Kelkelen drew. Very pretty. I hope we get some sort of flowery dragon at some point this year. I'm also hoping that I can catch new dragons right when they drop as I can't stay up very late due to work in the morning. 

I plan to creat a topic for it in the suggestions thread soon, just discussing a few things through pms about it first. Whether its a holiday or not it would be awesome to create. :wub:

Aaaa am i the only one or does anyone else have problems with the AP right now? I keep wanting to adopt eggs, I click on one and shows that I adopted it successfully but then there is no new egg in sight on my scroll and my egg/hatching counter remains the same :/ this is making me so anxious halp 

4 minutes ago, rawberry said:

Aaaa am i the only one or does anyone else have problems with the AP right now? I keep wanting to adopt eggs, I click on one and shows that I adopted it successfully but then there is no new egg in sight on my scroll and my egg/hatching counter remains the same :/ this is making me so anxious halp 

I just tested it out and the egg showed up on my scroll like usual. Did you try clicking on the image of the egg after catching it to check for your scroll name?