TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

1 hour ago, silver_tiger said:

A few of my friends as well as myself have noticed an uptick in viewbombing activity. Watch your scrolls, folks.

^this is why I keep my scroll hidden. There's nothing wrong with being overprotective about your dragons, especially with what happened to EATW.

8 minutes ago, Echo said:

Where on earth are the soulstones?  Lol I figured those would be the eggs clogging up the cave, it's the only holiday I missed (and ironically enough one the hardest CP eggs to catch in DC's past are the ones clogging it).

Just dropped a whole bunch into the AP... Will probably take a while for them to reach the front page of the AP, since they were just bred...

7.5 hours until the eggs start dropping! I'm so happy I live on Cave Time so I can stay up and catch them; I know not everyone is so fortunate.

I still have a CB Val '09 and two CB Heartstealers available for breeding if anyone needs a 2G egg. Most mates are available. I'm going to an evening party tomorrow so will breed them before I leave and AP the eggs if there are no takers. :)

2 minutes ago, MoonShark said:

7.5 hours until the eggs start dropping! I'm so happy I live on Cave Time so I can stay up and catch them; I know not everyone is so fortunate.

I am locked till they are well away ! But I WILL get them tomorrow, just the same.

13 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I am locked till they are well away ! But I WILL get them tomorrow, just the same.

I've managed to stay relatively unlocked, mostly due to my lack of time to stalk the AP for Rosebuds (my favorite) and Heartseekers (my second favorite). I imagine next year, when my breeding plans are more underway, I'll have a little more trouble with that. XD

I can't wait to see what the dragons are this year! I'm honestly hoping for a pygmy or other such breed, but I'd also be incredibly happy with an Eastern. <3  Really, anything...I always love the spriters' concepts!

I’m so excited for the new release oh my goodness!

meanwhile real live me has consumed nine cupcakes in the past 2 days I don’t know how I’m still thin my New Years resolution has gone out the freakin window

26 minutes ago, MoonShark said:

Hehe, I am from europe and six hours ahead of cave time.

So it's my normal "wake up time" (on working days) and I can catch the new eggs right after their release early in the morning. :)

This makes releases on sundays pretty hard. XD

2 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Hehe, I am from europe and six hours ahead of cave time.

So it's my normal "wake up time" (on working days) and I can catch the new eggs right after their release early in the morning. :)

This makes releases on sundays pretty hard. XD

Dang. Lucky tho, I live in perfect sync with cave time, so I get the midnight release. Not so easy when I'm tired after working all night. XD

These Soulstones need to appear in the AP now >: id love to be able to get a few more of those then i can chill

Is the new breed going to start dropping at midnight tonight? Going by TJ's post, I thought it was midnight tomorrrow (as in over 24 hours away) :blink:

So many Rosebud stairsteps in the AP. No nice checkers or 2nd gens. ..well did find one, but wasn't what I was looking for.

Some of these theoretical holiday dragons being thrown around are fun.

Just now, Fabula said:

Hm how does a fogged hatchling gender? :huh:

I think if it had enough views before being fogged, it'll gender after enough time passes.

I had that happen. I think it just needs to have enough views for it to happen.

33 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

You guys inspired me.  :-D  This is the image that came into my head, more or less, anyway -- not a great photo, because my phone's camera is pretty bad, but the sketch itself came out nicely like what I was imagining (if maybe a little less "fancy")!  So here, Syiren: a present.  Enjoy!!!

SakuraDragon.jpg.7a1f208248ac5fa25267af9fcde30cf3.jpg

O.O?! Ahhhhh!!!! That is the most AWESOME thing ever! Not to mention its mane is exactly like how I saw it in my dream! That's it, I am 100% gonna post in the suggestions thread. This dragon is too perfect to remain a myth.

1 minute ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

I think if it had enough views before being fogged, it'll gender after enough time passes.

Ah, ok! I was a bit confused, I knew they were ready to grow up but they had been fogged since hatching so they shouldn't have gendered before I unfogged them. But that would make sense. ^_^

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

O.O?! Ahhhhh!!!! That is the most AWESOME thing ever! Not to mention its mane is exactly like how I saw it in my dream! That's it, I am 100% gonna post in the suggestions thread. This dragon is too perfect to remain a myth.

Yay!  I'm so happy you like it!  :-D
All these lovely ideas are making me want to spend the day with my sketchbook, haha.  (and want to learn how to sprite!  I've started tinkering around...)

5 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

Yay!  I'm so happy you like it!  :-D
All these lovely ideas are making me want to spend the day with my sketchbook, haha.  (and want to learn how to sprite!  I've started tinkering around...)

Bit of an understatement, but totally! Haha, :D

It's got my creativity flowing as well. I'll be sending you a pm shortly.

4 hours ago, Guillotine said:

Hhhhhh, I need eggs to hatch so I can get more eggs to hatch so i can get more eggs...

Omg yes. That's a perfect way to phrase it (and also the phrasing made me laugh). 

I'll probably do what I did on Christmas and wait until the last day to get my new Valentine's eggs, just so I can have a tad more room for old guys beforehand. I do love watching all the excitement when they first start dropping though (that's one of my favorite parts of all new releases). Midnight cave-time is 10pm here (well, at the moment... we don't do daylight savings so depending on time of year it's either 10pm or 9pm), and I very rarely go to bed before midnight here, so I'll have a bit to watch the excitement.

Edited by HeatherMarie