TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

There aren't enough soulstones in the drops. I haven't seen any in a while, and it's the only one I still need.

I /think/ I've gotten at least one of every valentines CB! Now I'm egg-locked again................ lol So far, I'm enjoying it except for the fact that I am egg-locked! XD 

When my eggs get to under the five day mark, I'm going to incubate them and toss 'em into the ERs so they can hatch. :D I wanna grab some more eggies before the main even on the 14th.

5 hours ago, bluedog said:

What day and time will the CB past years' dragon eggs stop dropping? I am in Eastern Standard Time. 

Should be midnight EST just as it switches over to Feb 14th (valentines day) per usual? (Just fyi cave time and EST time is the same :3)

Also @Kelkelen Omg! Its like you reached into my brain and yoinked out the dragon i was picturing XD I love it!

Do we know if the Radiant Angels are still showing up in the cave? I know for a bit, they were just being the cave blockers in the Valentine's Biome. Trying to get another CB one after releasing my frozen hatchie so I can make a specific lineage with him and a legendary Thunder that I've been holding for him.

I'm sure they are somewhere in there. Just keep looking and hopefully you will see one or two.

@Dorchet Thanks. I'm only needing one since I released my frozen CB Hatchie. Found I had too many projects with them in it that one CB wasn't going to meet the needs of them, lol. :P

1 hour ago, Vampyre said:

Should be midnight EST just as it switches over to Feb 14th (valentines day) per usual? (Just fyi cave time and EST time is the same :3)

Also @Kelkelen Omg! Its like you reached into my brain and yoinked out the dragon i was picturing XD I love it!

Actually, at Christmas the biome was on the same time schedule as the past-holiday breeding (not sure if it was the same for halloween?), and TJ's post says the breeding will go ' (until 23:59 on February 14, Valentine's Day)' which is the *end* of v-day, as it switches over to the 15th, so if the biome acts like it did at Christmas it will be available until then as well.

I go take a nap for almost two hours, come back and the AP is still mostly Heartseekers. Uggghh. I just need one more meesy Rosebud to complete my scroll-goal for them! 

2 hours ago, Dorchet said:

Not much longer till the new Valentine and the event starts (still think the event should start when breeding starts), but until then I’ve been hunting the AP for Sweetlings and Heartstealers to have experiments for zombies.

nooo, no being mean to heartstealers...i'm trying to find a 2g heartstealer x green gemshard or chrono. i'd hate to think they might end up as zombie experiments :unsure:

@greycat If my Heartstealer hasn't bred yet, I might be able to fulfill that request in a day after I get some eggs to hatch. :)

Edit: And darnit! Just missed the two Radiant Angels that went through that last drop! X_X Well, one more 5 minute drop before the big one, so I SHOULD have better luck then...

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

thanks, cassie-fenix :)

i'm scrolllocked with hatchies right now, till some of mine grow up, and frantically seeing what else i can manage to breed or catch before the end of valentine's breeding. 

i do this every year. get so greedy grabbing pretties from the ap, and then realise i still have to breed some of my own dragons for my lineages. too many eggs, not enough time! :P

@greycat

Yea, sadly, I forgot I bred my Heartstealer earlier with my Pacified Aegis to get set for another lineage going on next Christmas, but I'll be sure to get you one next year. Just shoot me a PM close to next Valentine's, okay?

Also, I thought I'd grabbed a third Mutamore when egg hunting, but thankfully, someone else got it instead of me, lol.

Edit: And now '09's are being cave blockers... X_X

Edit: Woo-hoo! Got the Radiant Angel I needed! :D No more Valentine's cave for me until the main even two days from now!

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

5 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

I get the feeling that I'm in the minority, so am I the only hoping that we don't get a two-headed/pygmy/drake breed for Valentines? I love having ample mate options, which those types definitely don't offer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another pretty Eastern :P

Nope! I'd like the idea of one of the more limited breeds if it were in addition to a regular dragon, but not instead of one. I'd feel a bit cheated having so few breeding options on a dragon that will already be limited by being a holiday. As it is I never breed two-headed dragons, and only have a few drake/pygmy lines, because there just aren't that many combinations of them that work for me. If we had more equal breeding pools for all the types then I wouldn't mind seeing them get some holiday releases.

I would also like to see the new dragon be an Eastern, or some other less-used body type, but I'm really just hoping it isn't pink or red!

All that said though... a little pink pygmy could look really cute with the Dark Mysts I've been hoarding lately (and I don't usually care for pink).

Ah. Was going to say if you needed a 2G one, I have two from the paring (but different pairs) that I could trade one of.

2 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

All that said though... a little pink pygmy could look really cute with the Dark Mysts I've been hoarding lately (and I don't usually care for pink).

A pink pygmy. ..... A pink pygmy. ..... That may be my new favorite idea in the whole world. We have multiple blue-ish pygmies, multiple green-ish pygmies, but don't have any pygmies at all that are pink or even close to pink. I can't decide if I'd prefer a bright pink, like the Kyanite's blue, or a softer pink like the Nilia's blue.

9 hours ago, Wookieinmashoo said:

I'll see if I can come up with something at work today

Ou~ cool. I definitely look forwardto that if you do, but no pressure at all. ^_^ I'm just happy enough to have been lucky to dream of such a dragon. 

1 hour ago, greycat said:

thanks, cassie-fenix :)

i'm scrolllocked with hatchies right now, till some of mine grow up, and frantically seeing what else i can manage to breed or catch before the end of valentine's breeding. 

i do this every year. get so greedy grabbing pretties from the ap, and then realise i still have to breed some of my own dragons for my lineages. too many eggs, not enough time! :P

(Double post, sorry havent figured out multiple quotes in the same post yet. ^^; )

Greycat, check your pm's. ;)

This is so frustrating. I have *five* eggslots open right now and I can't find a dang thing that I want in the AP. There are very few Rosebuds and every single one I pick up is 2nd/3rd gen and pretty. Maybe I should look at other breeds for a bit.

8 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

@Syiren Select +Quote for each post you want to quote, it will be added to your post in the preview pane.

Thank you. Seriously, that had been bugging me so much. ^_^;

-Sighs- Late to the party it seems, but didn't miss much.  Looks like I'll never get an alt Sweetling, which would fit me better than the normals as I'm a 'forever alone' person :P (I'm 30 and never had a boyfriend, I am seriously a true 'Forever Alone').  I really REALLY don't get the point of locking variants to particular scrolls.  I thought it was stupid with the Snow Angels, and this is exactly the same.  We all know people hunt alts like there's no tomorrow to get a 'filled out list', it just seems silly.  I could understand if you set it up that alts could only be bred and you have a higher chance of getting one breeding alts together in comparison to breeding the normals but still have a small percentage for the normals to make an alt.  This scroll lock thing just sucks any time I see it.

Sorry, my feelings, I doubt TJ will change because of my fussing, but it feels good to atleast put in my 2 cents.  Atleast the Alt-owners didn't lose their linages, that's nice atleast....