TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

7 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

It's not really allowed to recolor someone's artwork without their permission.

Oh, sorry! I’ll get rid of that.

25 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Oh my, I never really noticed how many of the Valentine's dragons were Westerns! Yes, please some more variety!

I'm still waiting on a 2-headed holiday dragon. :ph34r: I bet a 2-headed Valentine's dragon would look beautiful (regardless of color?) with Bauta dragons. :wub:

1 minute ago, Fabula said:

I'm still waiting on a 2-headed holiday dragon. :ph34r: I bet a 2-headed Valentine's dragon would look beautiful (regardless of color?) with Bauta dragons. :wub:

Ooohhh yeah. Bautas are by far my favorite 2-head, I'd love to see them with a v-day!

That is a good question, why dont we have a two-headed holiday dragon? We have a pygmy with the pumpkin, why not a twin-head?

4 minutes ago, Syiren said:

That is a good question, why dont we have a two-headed holiday dragon? We have a pygmy with the pumpkin, why not a twin-head?

Exactly this! (y)

I just grabbed the name "Ghirardelli Truffles" for one of my new CB Heartseekers. Kind of surprised that it wasn't taken already...

I still say a powder blue dragon with purple and pink heart markings would be the bomb as a valentines dragon ;p or some sort of dragon that represents all the stuffed animals that are sold as Valentines gifts. Can you imagine a fluffy tan/cream colored derg with hearts on it? XD

A fluffy stuffed animal dragon, I love it! My mom got me a chocolate-scented stuffed bear (yes, that's actually a thing!) as an early v-day gift and I could *totally* imagine it as a fluffy dragon.

6 minutes ago, Vampyre said:

I still say a powder blue dragon with purple and pink heart markings would be the bomb as a valentines dragon ;p or some sort of dragon that represents all the stuffed animals that are sold as Valentines gifts. Can you imagine a fluffy tan/cream colored derg with hearts on it? XD

Cream with hearts on it actually makes me think of the White Chocolate dice on the Yahtzee/Dice with Buddies app. Link

I am all in for a white dragon with red (?) markings, kinda wedding themed.

The cave needs more white dragons!

Edited by Gluria

1 hour ago, Vampyre said:

YES TO FLUFFY DRAGONS. :lol:

I'd really appreciate a Soulstone and Mutamore wall on the AP right now.

I filled up on everything else, but those I still miss (except for the CBs).

3 minutes ago, Gluria said:

I'd really appreciate a Soulstone and Mutamore wall on the AP right now.

I filled up on everything else, but those I still miss (except for the CBs).

Any particular lineages you're seeking from them? I'm hunting Soulstones and have caught several 2Gs but tossed them all back. I just caught another (from Daydream) if you want it?

6 minutes ago, Fabula said:

Any particular lineages you're seeking from them? I'm hunting Soulstones and have caught several 2Gs but tossed them all back. I just caught another (from Daydream) if you want it?

Thank you ^_^

Now I'm almost locked and just casually stalking the AP in case something really extraordinary turns up.

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

I want a holiday drake. Been asking for YEARS.

12 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

Don't get me wrong, I'd *adore* a black with lavender or purple. *dreams*

That sounds really pretty and I'd like to cast my vote for this combination as well.

12 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Basically, my inner child hopes for Valentine's that are Lisa Frank colored one day.

I'm having a good laugh here at how many people have chimed in on this because I, too, was a sucker for that stuff when I was younger. And anyone remember Lassen?

Was is just random luck or has it become easier to get a Val09 from the biome?

First click got me one. *yippie*

And fot the color discussion:

I like the idea of "white/cream chocolate with red and brown markings".

BLACK with a very few red highlights. And I mean black - not grey.

2 hours ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Was is just random luck or has it become easier to get a Val09 from the biome?

First click got me one. *yippie*

As those who didn't have them meet their two dragon limit, there are fewer and fewer searching. I too had trouble initially then boom, two with little difficulty ( and one's a z code!).

After CB batch #2 hatched last night, I decided to do a little code-hunting in the AP, thinking I could freeze them as hatchies.

Except pretty much every nice code one that I picked up also has a pretty lineage. :lol: Now I'm torn if I want to freeze them or let them mature into adults and save them for potential lineage building in the future. 

Decisions, decisions.

I caught so many eggs from the AP that I now am not only egglocked, but after my current ER egg hatches and I catch another one, I'll be scroll locked for the first time since the Platinum trophy has been introduced. :lol:

I dont know why, well I know why, but thats not whays important. Last night I had sweetings on the brain as I went to sleep and I ended up dreaming about them and a new dragon that was (in the dream) this year's valentibes dragon and it was based off a Japanese cherry blossom tree. It was an eastern dragon wuth a cherry blossom crown and whenever it flew it would leave a falling trail of pink petals falling in its wake.

Oh nooo why did I forget that there's going to be a Valentine's Day event and that the old holiday dragons are returning as CBs. :D At least I managed to grab a CB Heartseeker though and I'm glad since it's my favorite of the Valentine dragons.