TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

42 minutes ago, sdc said:

Did Soulstone eggs stop dropping?

Half of the drops are speckled and the next 49% are sweet. I haven't seen a single Soulstone for half a day.

(*just bugged*)

Yes. I've seen a few.

1 minute ago, TheCobreCobra said:

Will I be able to get previous valentine dragons on Valentine's Day or will it be filled with the current one?

Yep. You have until midnight tomorrow night to finish catching past CBs.

Now that all of my CB babies have grown up, I have CBs of every single holiday breed. I never thought I would have them all on my scroll and be able to continue my favorites lineages. Thank you, TJ :D

Edited by The Dragoness

6 minutes ago, TheCobreCobra said:

Thanks. And will this year's valentines drop in the special biome or no?

I don't BELIEVE so.

I think the 'valentine biome' is ONLY for the older breeds , IF I recall how it worked for Christmas and for Halloween.

(Admitted, I am ASSUMING that this works the same as those which would make sense, right?)

Edited by JavaTigress

Anyone need a CB Valentine '09? Someone just offered me one as a gift, but since I have mine already, they asked me to put it up for adoption :)

As much as I love the massive amount of CB Val 09's being dropped, I kinda wish there was more variety... Especially Sweetlings. ;)

I'm getting excited now about the new dragon! Can't wait to see what we get this year! I do hope it isn't pink, though. Pink is okay, but we have a lot of that already.

I'm a little disappointed that holiday events seem to have been changed to happen starting on the holiday instead of leading up to it. Seems a little anti-climactic to me.

*dances around* I now have my scroll-goal of Rosebuds (wheeeee!) and only need two more Arsanis to hit that scroll-goal, which should be easily doable before the AP wall is gone. I probably could have hit goals for Mutamores this year as well if I hadn't been so busy trading and gifting, or if I hadn't picked up a couple cute '09s, but oh well, I'm getting closer!

Since I now have everything I needed, I can start to collect some for freezing. :)

And I can't wait to see the new dragon tomorrow.

Only 12.5h to go. :D

..... Oh yeah, freezing. I released my CB frozen '09 so I could trade the CB eggs, I guess I should replace that. Hmm.

edit: Welp, that was interesting. I just caught one of my own breedings, an '09 that I bred a couple days ago. I don't think that's actually ever happened to me before.

Edited by HeatherMarie

So excited!  Can't wait to see the new dragon -- egg, hatchie, adult, and all!  And looking forward to another holiday event.  I hope it's one that we'll be able to sit down and play for a while, whether it's decorating, sending messages/flowers/chocolates/gifts, an rpg, or something else entirely!

Already, this has been a great Valentine's event for me so far.  :-D  I managed to catch in the biome, catch in the AP, or trade for CB pairs of all 4 past breeds I missed!  And I've gotten 2 dragons I needed as mates, plus 9 others that were just pretty combos I'd been hoping for!  Yayyyy!  Thanks, TJ and Spriters and Mods, etc.

13 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

A pink pygmy. ..... A pink pygmy. ..... That may be my new favorite idea in the whole world. We have multiple blue-ish pygmies, multiple green-ish pygmies, but don't have any pygmies at all that are pink or even close to pink. I can't decide if I'd prefer a bright pink, like the Kyanite's blue, or a softer pink like the Nilia's blue.

I originally pictured it similar in color to the '09 (just a little softer/dustier), but I've always thought the S2 Arsani would have made a good pygmy. Pink really would go well with most of the pygmy colors we have now...

user posted image Nilia Pygmy male    or    user posted image  Kyanite Pygmy adult

Edit: I think I'm leaning towards the brightness of the second pair.

Edited by GhostMouse

Got all the CBs I was missing (whichs all but Soulstones) so now begins the hunt for 2g Soulstones :') i might be late to get some pretty ones

fixed typo

Edited by Scarlet

I'm still having trouble finding Soulstones on the AP. I may have to push my goals back to next year.

8 hours ago, Fabula said:

Agreed! I totally missed Halloween and missed what was going on. I am so, so happy to own all past CB Christmas and Valentine's dragons now though! :wub: I really and truly appreciate TJ for re-releasing them like this for people like me whom joined later and missed so many pretties. ^.^

Or those of us who tend to forget about Valentine's Day... I have original '09s--been here since before they were released. However, I had to grab THREE CB sets this year because I missed so many Valentine's Day releases. XD

4 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

The new val dragon and the event come tomorrow! >_<

Just over 11 hours for me! (No, I'm not counting down at all.)

I just hope that my cold goes away because I'm supposed to go to an awesome museum event tomorrow and if I'm sick I won't want to go and potentially infect people!

Edited by MoonShark

Seeing as how this is going to be my first Valentine event I am super excited to see what it is.  I did not get a CB of every Valentine dragon, but I did manage to get all of the ones I have lineage plans for, so I am very happy with that.  Hoping everyone is having a great time with all of the Valentine festivities!

It’s seriously hilarious to have Valentine 09s as a “cave blocker” in the Valentine biome.

A few of my friends as well as myself have noticed an uptick in viewbombing activity. Watch your scrolls, folks.

Agree with you Allysha. Those are the only beauties coming up. I am short just one Soulstone for my CBs. Not a single one dropped in the last hour sigh....

15 minutes ago, Allysha said:

It’s seriously hilarious to have Valentine 09s as a “cave blocker” in the Valentine biome.

I agree! I need one Soulstone and I'm done with CB hunting. I got everything else I wanted but that second Soulstone DX

13 minutes ago, silver_tiger said:

A few of my friends as well as myself have noticed an uptick in viewbombing activity. Watch your scrolls, folks.

This is exactly why I have kept my eggs/hatchies fogged unless ready to hatch/grow up. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Guillotine said:

Hhhhhh, I need eggs to hatch so I can get more eggs to hatch so i can get more eggs...

:lol: Yep! me too! I've got to make sure to save 2 spots for my new eggs, though!!!

I am done breeding the lineages I need to keep and those I have promised to others. I will probably breed through the rest of my nice lineages for the AP after midnight or tomorrow so that they will have the Valentine Day date on them. I am egg locked right now, but if anyone is interested once I have free space I would be willing to breed anything I can for you. My Valentines are all listed on this spreadsheet. Any not marked in red that have a mate listed are available. Just PM me if you see something you want.

Where on earth are the soulstones?  Lol I figured those would be the eggs clogging up the cave, it's the only holiday I missed (and ironically enough one the hardest CP eggs to catch in DC's past are the ones clogging it).