purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Found a lovely messy Balloon in the AP, I rarely see Balloons there in the first place and when I do they are usually clean/low-gen. 

@BlueLatios Hatchling army, yay! 

And now I can't help showing off my frozen army stats (the bleeding moons were a total accident, had no clue I'd gathered so many!)

8a748b1c7a04435902e38c5c251c29bb.png

Now that she's all grown-Finally managed to summon my second Guardian of Nature & now I have both a male & female! :D 

5 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Found a lovely messy Balloon in the AP, I rarely see Balloons there in the first place and when I do they are usually clean/low-gen. 

@BlueLatios Hatchling army, yay! 

And now I can't help showing off my frozen army stats (the bleeding moons were a total accident, had no clue I'd gathered so many!)

8a748b1c7a04435902e38c5c251c29bb.png

Whoa so many! Idk how 204 dragons are the results of an accident XD

5 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Whoa so many! Idk how 204 dragons are the results of an accident XD

lol Most of them I got before I actually started keeping track of my frozens, so when I made those groups I was very surprised at just how many I had. 

I just traded for my 20th Brimstone! One more breed I've met scroll-goals with! 

edit: Just caught an extremely-messy Brute in the AP, which puts me at my scroll-goal of 20! Knocked out two breeds in less then an hour, very productive morning!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Just caught three CB Siyat eggs, bringing me to a total of 6 eggs growing on my scroll. That's a total of 75 Siyats on my scroll. :wub: MORE! I NEED MORE!

8 hours ago, TacticianLyra said:

Woke up to find that we now have two guinea pigs instead of one this morning, and also just summoned my second GoN.

I really laughed 😂😂Hope the new baby is ok!

I rarely have time to hunt the cave, but this morning was good for me. Caught, on the same drop, a Thalassa Xeno and a pink Zyumorph! Saw both, caught one, thought for sure the other was gone already but tried anyway... and there it was! Bless my European ass for having different hours than most people here 😛The cave was practically empty.

Now I'm egglocked... time to wait!

I bit an egg just for ducks and was braced for the failure message. 

But it worked!

I feel like I just used up all my RNG luck for a while.

I finally got 350 Fire Gems (of which 315 are CB!) and now I just need 150 more to have a whole page full of Fire Gems!

I got a chicken. And my tinsel from Rosebud (a beautiful baby) gave me an egg on his first breeding! https://dragcave.net/lineage/wm8Dx

So happy to see that he didn't refuse his Rosebud mate! I even forgot to use fertilize...but he liked her!

Two successful breeds in one day for my Siyat Mirror line + 3 AP Shimmers in one from my xCelestial this month. Good breeding, hope my Carinas are taking notes. :P

My tinsel didn't like her Zyu mate...but I traded a bunch of commons for another Cheese! The army grows! So close to 100 Cheeses!

Just mass-bred a whole lot of Celestials and dumped everything straight to the AP. That was way too much fun, I hope people like the results as much as I do. :D 

Reached 3G on this Khusa x Copper lineage I've been working on for over a year already. So far the 4 CB pairs have given me one (1) Copper egg, so this second one from those 2Gs is a surprise! Still a long road ahead till 4G...

Got a Black Truffle egg, CB. I've been wanting one. Also found a CB, nearly-hatched Kingcrowne and a 2nd gen, winged Glory Drake hatchie in the AP yesterday. 

2 hours ago, Fishkeeper said:

Got a Black Truffle egg, CB. I've been wanting one. Also found a CB, nearly-hatched Kingcrowne and a 2nd gen, winged Glory Drake hatchie in the AP yesterday. 

Oh that's a few of the great things that generous people have donated to the AP. Though sometimes I wish I could tell whether an egg is CB or not before viewing its page :v

I will probably continue to thank the anonymous donaters for the prizefails and, sometimes, CB eggs and hatchlings. I just got a CB Siyat, and it's a Z :D

Z-Siyat recruited into the army!

Just grabbed a CB dragon with a code that has the word cue in it. It'll be a good mate for my other one. I also just grabbed a CB red, a CB script with a name-ish code, and a pyro xenowyrm.

Edit:

I just got another CB name-ish egg and a code with the word orb in it. The past five minutes has been pretty good for codes.

Edited by Peachycupcake525

I hit 100 Reds without even realizing

Last time I checked I had around 60 XD 

The first breed I have so many of o.o

Went to the coast to look for Siyats, saw nothing and clicked another biome... and a second later realized I saw a Blusang there. So I semi-panic and quickly go back to the coast, expecting the Blusang to be gone... but nope, it was still there and I caught it no probs. :D